• Published 25th Dec 2011
  • 24,472 Views, 2,020 Comments

Equestria's Crazies - Thorax



Life can be hard, life can be funny, life can be shocking. Here, life is just plain crazy.

  • ...
55
 2,020
 24,472

PreviousChapters Next
Micro Episode 3: I Ate Rats

Luna sat in her lab staring at her many unfinished projects. Some she had completely forgotten about, other she had no idea what she had intended to do with them once she had started. She turned her gaze to a large cube she had built to contain Discord or Celestia should she ever want to take over Equestria, she was sure it would hold them at the very least for 3 hours, which would give her at least enough time to deface a few paintings. After some thought she shifted her gaze to her old Taser, for a few seconds she thought about bringing it back out for a few more trials, but was quickly cut off by sudden banging from above.

"What in the seven fires of Tartarus?" Luna muttered as she stared at the ceiling, eventually determining the sounds were most likely echoing throughout the vents. After a few more seconds her suspicions were confirmed as a rather large white pony shaped object came plummeting through vents, Luna barely able to react catching it in an aura of magic mere seconds before it hit the ground.

Luna stared in confusion at Anguish as she was held aloft by Luna's Magic.

"We thought you left like two weeks ago." Luna stated in confusion as she stared at the White-fur

"I tried!" Anguish hissed as she stared in horror at the pony still holding you. "The Castle won't let me out, and thanks to your stupid collar everything keeps attacking me!"

"First off" Luna began as she lowered Anguish to the ground, the White-fur promptly lowering herself as close to the floor as possible as she served the room for any more of the castles insane traps. "Your first mistake was trying to fight the castle, you don't fight the castle."

"What do you mean?!" Anguish snapped back the look of terror in her purple eyes growing. "I just want to go back to my forest and my cozy den."

"We don't control the Castle" Luna answered "Castle does what Castle wants and apparently Castle has decided you're staying, think of it like a crazy Ex-Mare friend, except Castle won't try to kill you, only maim. As well if you don't make Castle mad you won't even notice it."

"Are you insane?!" Anguish snapped

"Probably, you're not looking too sane yourself. What happened to you?"

"I've been living off rats for the last two weeks, what do you think happened?!" snapped the Whitefur "When you idiots wandered off to do whatever ever you fools do, I tried to sneak out and the floor dropped out and I landed in a big stone maze."

"How is the Minotaur doing!?" Luna asked in excitement

"You keep a Minotaur down there?!"

"Oh don't worry, it's not one of the "Polite" Minotaurs it's one of the "Eat your face if it catches you in its maze"

"I didn't see a Minotaur" Anguish hissed a slight bit of relief in her tone at the knowledge she had escaped one horror "But I did escape your stupid maze and then I go-"

"Castle's maze" Luna interrupted

"What?" hissed the Whitefur

"It's the Castle's Maze, Castle enjoys making mazes"

"I don't care and when I get out of here, I'm going to bring your Castle down!" Anguish shouted as she stamped her hoof. "I'm going to go back to my den and I'm going to gather my pets and when I come back I'm going to destroy every last stone"

"Oh you shouldn't have said that" the Night Goddess spoke as the room around them began to shake "You don't threaten Castle."

"Oh and why shouldn't I?" Snapped the semi crazy mare "I've been trapped in this place for two weeks and at least once a day you morons have blown something up!" Anguish shouted as she watched a rather large whole open in the ceiling small pebbles and dust raining down on her as the room stopped shaking.

"You might want to move" Luna stated with some concern

"I'm not doin-" Sadly Anguish was cut off as a rather large white mass came plummeting out of newly formed hole landing directly on top of the Whitefur

"Whoa" Celestia groaned as she rubbed her head and stared up at the hole she had dropped from. Eventually turned her gaze towards her sister who continued to stare at her in stunned silence. "Luna I don't know what you're doing, but I've told you a thousand times before, I don't want anything to do with it. At least not on my days off."

"I... I didn't do it" Luna stuttered still in shock "Castle did it"

"Now Luna" Celestia began with a sigh "You can't just go blaming Castle for things you do, especially since Castle hasn't tried anything in almost a year."

"But Anguish threatened it!"

"Anguish...." Celestia paused as she tried to remember where she had heard that name before "Wait is that the freaky thing you were planning to keep as a pet or something but it rain away?"

"I wasn't going to keep her as a pet, I was going to study her for science" Luna answered "and yes she tried to run away but apparently Castle wants her to stay because she's been trapped here for the past two weeks."

"Where is she then?" Celestia asked in confusion as she served the room from where she sat

"You're sitting on her" the Night Goddess answered

Celestia looked down in horror as she realized why she had received such a soft landing; quickly she pulled herself off the now unconscious creature. "Why would Castle drop me on someone it barely knows?" Celestia asked her confusion only growing as she checked the creature for a pulse.

"Maybe it was just dropping the largest thing it could find?" Luna answered nonchalantly

"But why drop it on her, Castle hardly kno-" Celestia paused as she realized what Luna had just said

Source

20 Minutes later

"I still don't see how I deserved any of that" Luna groaned as she rubbed her singed head as she continued to follow her sister.

"You called me fat" Celestia hissed in response as she continued along through the castle, the still unconscious Anguish atop her back.

"Maybe you should lay off th-" Luna froze up as she was suddenly faced with her sister's hate filled gaze

"Finish that sentence Luna." Celestia hissed "I'm sure you'd enjoy another night on the moon."

"But Celly there's a problem with that plan." Luna answered a wicked grin on her face.

"What!" snapped the Sun Goddess

"There's no way I could gain enough speed to escape your gravitational pul-"

"Worth it" Luna laughed to herself as she lounged on the Lunar Surface

Author's Note:

Just a small chapter to reintroduce Anguish because I totally didn't forget she existed.
Technically this serves to introduce the only threat Anguish will have to deal with, also she might have gone a wee bit crazy during her time eating rats and other gross stuff.

Either way, it isn't much but at least it's something.

PreviousChapters Next