• Published 27th Aug 2022
  • 1,824 Views, 22 Comments

My Little Pony: Clash of Dragons - RobtheMorpherPony

  • ...
3
 22
 1,824

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23: OBJECTION! - Taking Down Neighsay

Chancellor Neighsay slammed his hoof onto his bench.

"You really think you can just come in here fox and defend another outsider? Just who do you think you are, anyways?" Chancellor Neighsay asked.

"...Wait hold up, you DON'T know who that is?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"He's just an outsider who doesn't know what's up from down." Chancellor Neighsay said.

"OBJECTION!" Rob said. "If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm the perfect third party to make sure you don't win this trail." He added.

"GRR...YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME!" Chancellor Neighsay said.

"On the country, I've got every advantage to my favor. I've even brought some friends of mine to make sure your policy is removed from play entirely. Without that, even if the defendent were to be found guilty, you can't banish all non-ponies from equestria. Plus, that methology is obsessive. Your taking the actions of ONE individual and using it for your own selfish ends." Rob said.

"What?! WHY YOU--" Chancellor Neighsay said.

"...Now that he brings it up, it is rather excessive to just ban all non-ponies from equestria just for the actions of one dragon." The High Court said.

"And that's not even mentioning that there are animals around Ponyville itself that depend on ponies for their protection. Need I even need to bring up Sweet Apple Acres and their various animals? Are you going to banish them alongside the actually sapient creatures if you win?" Rob asked.

"Err...well that's...well..." Chancellor Neighsay was suddenly sweating. He believed he had thought of every possible argument that could be used against him, but he clearly didn't expect that.

"Oh, Rob is good. Really good." Spitfire said.

"Heh. He wouldn't have become the legendary justice hero if he wasn't so good." Rainbow Dash said.

"The defense has asked you a question Chancellor Neighsay. How do you respond?" The High Court Speaker said.

"...Well...I...I..." Chancellor Neighsay said, sweating still. He collected himself quickly. "OKAY FINE! MAYBE I WON'T BANISH THEM. BUT THESE OTHER CREATURES ARE GOING TO BRING HAVOC TO EQUESTRIA IF WE DON'T GET RID OF THEM SOONER RATHER THEN LATER!" He added.

"Sounds to me like your still not being very specific. As then the royal guard under the orders of the high court can still round up and banish any non-pony creature they find. Including the ones that depend on ponies." Rob said.

"...Err...well...that's..." Chancellor Nieghsay was back in his corner.

"That is a fair argument to make." The High Court Speaker said.

"I think it's time I called my friends to stand. And they have quite a bit to fill you in on." Rob said.

"You should really just admit defeat here while you still can. I once tried to keep something to myself and it cost me more than you think. The form you see before you now isn't my original one." Dr. Krono said. "I used to be human if you can believe that. And I had an illness that at the time, was uncurable. And this led me to take drastic actions to fulfill my life's dream. Of course, I never put anyone in any real danger. I targeted places that were either abandoned or due for demolition. When my disease almost took my life, it was the kindness of another that saved it, though the side effects of how I was saved turned me into this." Dr. Krono said.

"The point is that every creature; both on this planet, pony, or otherwise, will make mistakes. But banishing them outright is a step too far. And that's exactly what Chancellor Neighsay wants: He wants Equestria to not get friendly with it's nieghbors. But if Equestria doesn't stop living in fear of other creatures, then the whole objective of The Society that many of you from Ponyville have come to know will be for naught." The Creator said.

"Let it be known now that this pony you appointed as Chancellor does not have this country's best interests at heart. He wants Equestria to remain a pony only land, but that sentiment is foolish when it was the efforts of two dragons that allowed this planet to continue to exist in the first place. You don't know this, but Malafor almost destroyed the very planet you live on." The statue said.

"THAT THING TALKS?!" Chancellor Neighsay, and practically every member of the main six said at once.

"WHAT IS THAT, REALLY?!" Spitfire exclaimed.

"...I think we know. Don't we girls?" Rumble asked.

"Heh. Yeah, I'm picking up what your throwing down. Figures he'd be here." Scootaloo said.

"The six of you kids REALLY need to tell us what happened when you went missing." Silver Spoon's mom said.

"Admittedly I'm starting to get curious myself." Spoiled Rich said.

"Later mom. This is getting good." Diamond Tiara said.

"And who was it that saved your planet? Not ponies, that's for sure. No, it was the dragons Spryo and Cynder. How quickly you are to forget that factoid of your planet's history." The statue said. Ponies started to rabble and started to turn against Chancellor Neighsay.

"This is an outrage! I will not accept this!" Chancellor Neighsay said.

"Ugh. Man, can you please stop persisting?" The Tsukaimon known as Tex asked. "It's bad enough your legislation is still existing." He added.

"THERE'S NO CARDS TO PLAY, TIME TO PAY!" Rob yelled out.

"NO! I WON'T ACCEPT THIS! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS!" Chancellor Said.

"ENOUGH! The high court has come to a decision. We herby render Chancellor Neighsay's policy of a pony-only education system null and void!" The speaker said. Chancellor Neighsay's policy was ripped in two in front of his eyes. "And as for the defendent? She will have to do some community service all the same, but we refuse to banish her or any other non-pony creature just for the small action of stealing a few documents." The speaker added.

"Well Chancellor Neighsay, looks like your own policy has become nothing but hearsay now." Rob said.

"...Really Rob? That's the one-liner your going to spout now?" Patra's voiced asked. She showed up soon too. "Ah who am I kidding? It's nice to know your actually doing those again~" Patra added before giggling.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" Nieghsay exclaimed, slamming his desk with his hooves.

"I don't know. Seems pretty over to me." Rainbow Dash said.

"If I can't ensure the future of Equestria, then there soon won't BE a future!" Chancellor Neighsay said before producing a capsule containing a dark cloud.

TO BE CONCLUDED

Author's Note:

...What? Did you expect me to use another SMG4 song for this story arc? Well sorry to ruin your expectations, but that wasn't going to happen this time. Not only could I not really make good enough lyrics to the recent WotFI rap song, but it didn't really fit when this was going to be a one-sided smack down.

PreviousChapters Next