• ...
5
 76
 4,455

Quinto Capitulo (Fifth chapter)

A plan, a plan was needed right now. Why you may ask? Because two ponies were angry at me and at the lavanda pony. Using my superior intellect that all cats have, I raced my mind to help my situation. The lavanda pony known as Twilight used her magic on my tail and boy does it still hurt. That's when I struck gold as it were. I cried out.

"HELP SHE'S TRYING TO RIP MY COLA OFF." The Beautiful white Unicorn and the Angel pony Fluttershy not to mention the lavanda unicorn all stared at me with raised eyebrows. It was obvious to me they didn't know the Spanish word for tail. I sighed and said while pointing.. "My tail." They all said a synchronized OHHHHHH and then it was quiet. After a couple seconds Fluttershy's eye opened wide and she charged at her friend like a rampaging bull. Catching her off guard her magic on me faded and she was sent across the room from the tackle. I fell to the ground and landed safely on my feet. The white unicorn was shocked to see her Angel pony friend tackle the lavanda unicorn.

A serious yelling abrewed, like non I have ever heard before. Minutes later She was apologizing to me and everything. I accepted he apology but gave her a warning to never pull a person's tail or else there will be hell to pay. And I have nine lives to torment her with. Well maybe seven lives, but that's beside the point. Now here we were again in the same exact room, everyone was quiet and a lot calmer. Fluttershy now calmly asked her friend why she was being cold and hurtful to me.Twilight was spewing out words and a lot of "Buts" and "I's" of how she was trying to get answers out of me. It all didn't really make sense to me. So I decided to explore the domain I was in. I sneaked out of the main room quietly and encountered a kitchen of sorts. Apart of me was a little peckish so decided to look for something to eat. Opening and closing cupboards I found nothing until I encountered the giant cupboard. It looked like it was made out of metal and a lot bigger than the others.

I began to think to my self that this giant cupboard was probably where the good food was. I saw the handle on the cupboard and decided to try the direct approach. I jumped up onto the counter by the giant cupboard and tried to push the cupboard open from the side. It didn't budge, I tried a couple more times and it made no sign of moving. I thought of a new plan to open it and saw wooden utensils. I grabbed one and observed it it was like a fork and a spoon, a spork if you will. I refocused back on the giant cupboard and put the wooden spork between the handle and pushed to get it open. A couple more push's and it opened. However I fell when the door opened and went face first with the floor. I got back up and pretended to dust my self off of any dirt. That's when I saw it all, many sorts of various food and beverages. I went to bottle that had yellow pony head with a blue maned hairstyle that was like Rarity's. I read the letters below and it said Milky way's 1% Milk.

I happily guzzled it down and was left with a empty bottle. It was delicioso, I went back to looking through the giant cupboard and saw another bottle that said Vin wilk (Milk Wine). I opened the cap to it and sniffed it as well. It had the scent of Milk and another liquid substance in it. And I think it has been aged a couple years. I took a test sip of it and was surprised that it tasted good. I started to guzzle it down like I did the milk bottle. After I finished my vision started to go a little blurry. I now knew the other liquid in the bottle was Liquor, and it was the wine like variety. I couldn't see straight and I started stumbling over my self, I started to head out of the room but was met with the three ponies that saw me wobble to and through. I then fell down and happily fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Short chapter is short chapter. Any way here it it for those who have waited. Now for my complaints that you probably don't care for. My mom had a babyshower, Spring break came ad all i wanted to do was nothing. and i thought of what to do with this chapter. anyway I don't know who Milky way belongs to so i'm gonna say I don't own her. The reason I thought of the milk was well aint there an oc that is milk related. so I found out the name and just slapped it onto a bottle. Oh and vin wilk is french for milk wine.

Comments ( 10 )

2353324 Oh no I can't continue cause I have been stricken with aids,cancer,menapause. Jk I'll try to continue.

2353332 imagine actually having all three that would be gawd awful

...

w-what? :pinkiesmile:

-Kiryu :moustache:

2363067 I know what you mean bray.

Please update it's been two years and it was really good so far.

just keeper goin

2363067 I think hes drunk? Maybe?

Login or register to comment