• ...
5
 76
 4,451

Tercer Capitulo (Third Chapter)

It was start of a brand new day, for me however it was a day of tristeza (sadness). Yesterday I was assaulted by question's, pulling of my limbs and fur, and my beloved hat and boots that was given to me by my dear momma may have been torn asunder. I awoke with weary eyes, the morning sun rising and blessing me with it's rays of warmth. I'd go back to sleep if it weren't for the repeated thumping of a annoying rodent. Not able to stand his incessant thumping anymore I shot my head up from my bed and shouted.

"WHAT!" He stared at me with his beady little eyes then asked me as nicely as he could be with sarcasm.

"Oh I'm sorry I woke you but my owner Fluttershy wanted me to check on you. And I figured it's the start of a brand new day that I should wake you so you don't miss it." I rolled my eyes and my ears twitched in annoyance, I hopped out of bed crawling on all fours when I was by him I feigned an attack and he was instantly scared. While he scampered off I chuckled to myself into the other room. With a Fluttershy wondering what I was laughing about. She asked

"What's so funny?" I told her.

"Just an inside joke I remembered."

I headed to a nearby table where I saw a bowl of Leche (milk). I presumed it was for me and she was feeding me something to eat. Instinct took over and I happily drank the milk away like any other cat. She sat down at the table as well with what I assumed was her breakfast. I didn't know at the time what ponies ate so I didn't really care.

After our breakfast was concluded I decided to thank my gracious host.

"Thank you Ms. Fluttershy the leche was delicioso." She smilied at me and said.

"Your welcome Mr. Boots." As she took our dishes I went to explore her house. After exploring her house I smelled a rat. I turned in the direction of the supposed rat. It was actually a mouse, he was eating a piece of cheese, cheddar I think. I began to have thoughts of eating this mouse, I was still hungry after all.

I believe for this next part instinct took over cause before I knew it he was in my mouth begging for me to let him go. I never really thought about giving compassion to a mouse before. Before I could react how ever Fluttershy the Angel pony heard the squeaks of the mouse, and immediately came to his aid.

"YOU SPIT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. She put me in a quick Heimlich and squeezed me. I coughed up the mouse and he scurried away. Fluttershy however didn't see me spit him up and continuously repeated the Heimlich. It continued seven more times until I bellowed out.

"He's OUT HE'S OUT!! PLEASE STOP!!!"

She said a quick Oh sorry and placed me down on the ground. I put my paw to my heart and breathed heavily. After I got my breath she said another sorry and patted my back. After that ordeal I asked if we can go see this rarity friend of hers. She said sure but she wanted to put a disguise on me. I questioned what this disguise was and she told me it was a box called a cat carrier. I was reluctant at first to get in the box but she told me it would help with the many ponies not question me. With my hat and boots waiting I got in the box and she reassured me that she will take great care of me. I purred in agreement and we were off.

Twilight Sparkle's Third person Pov

Last night Twilight Sparkle was Studying a gold Medallion that a talking orange cat in boots and a hat had. It was a fascinating little thing it had ancient Ponian writing on the edge's it seem to predate around the time of before the Princess's rule. It took her half the night to be able to translate it and she still didn't have any headway. Eventually she nodded off but she still dreamed about the darned thing. Her dream did not go unnoticed though and Princess Luna decided to visit her in her dreams. They talked about the Medallion and the strange cat and drank dream tea, eventually Luna took a crack at it and read to Twilight the inscription.

It said Gift of the Travelercorn. This only brought up more questions for Twilight. She would've inquired with Luna but she that her sister is raising the sun and that there connection will be cut. Now she was laying in bed pondering on who the Travelercorn was. She did this for the betterment of the hour until Spike her young dragon assistant was rudely awakened by a letter being sent via his magical dragon fire. She chuckled at the dragon's misfortune and took the letter into her magical telekinesis. Then she read the letter out loud.

"Dear Twilight Sparkle. My sister Luna has brought to our attention that you have found a Traveler's Artifact. These artifacts are used to store history, memories, and of course knowledge. Some of these artifact's even have the power to travel to different worlds and planes of existence. I trust the strange talking cat in boots and hat is a messenger from the Travelercorn. And I advise you to extract any and all information from him. Yours sincerely Princess Celestia." This gave Twilight a new found energy and she started running out the door. To go get her answers from the cat.

Back to Puss in Boots.

To say the least I was bored. I was in a box called a cat carrier, it is apparently used to hold cats as prisoner. Fluttershy being the angel that she was said we were almost to her friend's Boutique as she called it. I was relieved to say the least, we have managed to get across town very easy no one even bothered us. Then I heard the sound of a bell being rung I looked out of the little window that was to the side and saw what appeared to be clothing. I guess we were at the Boutique for the prison that I was in was settled down on the ground and I saw a yellow hoof opening the door to my prison. I immediately bolted from the mobile prison carrier and thanked the angel pony Fluttershy.

She smiled and said that I was welcome. After our brief another voice called out to us saying.

"I'll be with you in a minute I am working on a very important dress and it has to be done." I looked around the Boutique nothing really interested me for I was on a mission to find my boots and hat. What I found however was even more beautiful than my prized possessions. She had a Light turquoisish gray with a tortoise gray tail, a purple bow on top of her head, with light spring bud eyes, a little fat too but I've had my share of pudgy cats. Even they need love.

She walked by me on all fours and sized me up. Probably to admire my muscles. After she got a good look at me she brushed her tail against my face and walked off somewhere. Her scent was magical and apparently able to knock me right out.

Author's Note:

Sorry I have not been submitting any new chapters Many, many, things have been happening as of late. First my house roof caught on fire somehow. second we had to move to our Aunts house. Third I had school. fourth we moved all of our stuff to a new rental house. fifth had to deal with stuff being stolen that was still at our old house. sixth Halo 4 came out so I definitely wanted to play it. seventh my grades began to drop, eight Finals. and ninth Christmas.