• Published 10th Aug 2022
  • 1,736 Views, 8 Comments

Twilght's Oopsies - Foal Star



A series of small tales of how Twilight has constantly ended up turning into a foal..

  • ...
3
 8
 1,736

Twilight Time

"I accidentally turned Big Mac into a foal?!" Twilight cried, throwing her wings over her face again as she felt somewhat ashamed.

Celestia nodded. "Yes. Applejack kept the situation under wraps, and she had Spike swear not to speak of it since she used him to send me letters. But everything is fine now. Last I heard, Big Mac is doing very well for himself. Using the big pony potty and wearing his big boy pants with pride. Truth be told, I think he kind of likes not always being all grown up all the time. But I'm sure he'll graduate from pull-ups before much longer."

Trixie was just laughing most of the time and babbled. "Works wike ya not perfect, Twilight!"

"I never said I was!" Twilight snapped back as she threw her hooves across her chest and stuck her tongue out.

"Meanie butt!" Trixie growled.

"Poopy head!" Twilight stuck her tongue out again.

"Girls, that's enough! Behave, or you're both going to get spanked!" Celestia sternly scolded.

"Yes, Auntie Tia. Sowwy." Both foals chimed as Celestia turned towards Twilight and asked, "Now, Twilight, wasn't there that one time I found you acting like a foal? You mentioned how your mind swapped with that of your mind from when you were a foal. Is that correct?"

Twilight groaned as she threw her wings over herself. "No! Not gonna tell ya! Not in front of Trixie!"

"Come on, pwease?! I promise I'll stop teasing ya!" Trixie chirped as she started to bounce up and down on her crinkly diaper.

Twilight threw her wings back and then grumbled. "Fine, but it's not like it was anything special," She then recalled. "So, I came here to look for a time spell to stop myself from going crazy thinking something bad was gonna happen. But I used the wrong spell and remember waking up in my old room as a foal…."


About twenty years ago

Twilight groaned, rubbing her head as she looked around her room. She saw she wasn't at the Golden Oak Library where she should be. Instead, she was in some sort of nursery. The room looked oddly familiar, resembling her old room back with her parents! In fact, minus her bookshelf being replaced by a diaper changing table, it was her old room! Twilight started to get worried as she looked down underneath the baby blankets that covered her and gasped upon seeing a diaper hugging her waist!

"No, no, no! I went back too far!" Twilight cried, getting up on her hooves and seeing her plump little body with her pee-stained diaper. She started to get agitated and began calling for help almost out of instinct. Eventually, she heard her mother come in, shhhing her as a tired-looking mare trotted towards her.

Twilight Velvet yawned as she took the chubby little foal and laid her down for a diaper change. "Don't worry, sweetie. Mommy's here now."

As Twilight Velvet went about the diaper change, Twilight started to plead to her, "Mama! Ya gotta listen ta me! I, not ya baby, I from ta future! I gotta go to Canterlot's royal archives and find a time spell to get me back to my adult body!"

"Oh, so talkative. And so imaginative too. I wonder what's gotten you so riled up?" Twilight Velvet asked rather sleepily. "You're usually not this fussy at this time of night."

"Mama, is baby Twilly up?" Twilight gasped upon hearing her brother's voice! She turned her head to see Shining Armor as a school colt trotting over with a sleepy look.

"Yes, she is, but there's no need for you to worry. Just go back to bed, sweetie. After all, tomorrow, you've got your first day at magic kindergarten." Twilight Velvet chimed as she escorted Shining Armor back to his bedroom, asking whether he needed to "go potty" and if he got his Brutus Force doll "for show and tell."

By now, Twilight was clinging to her mother's mane. She bounced up and down on her mother's back with her diaper crinkling and foal powder puffing out from her padding. Many thoughts were going through Twilight's head as she wondered what she should do. Should she try to go to the archives on her own? But seeing her stocky body and diaper, she would be picked up and placed back here by anypony. And Princess Celestia knows if she could even read!

"Mama, can I say goodnight to baby Twilly?" Shining asked as he was now tucked under his covers. Twilight Velvet gently placed her daughter in Shining's hooves as he kissed her goodnight.

Twilight blinked, seeing that she'd blanked out for a moment in her own thoughts, and now she was in her parents' bedroom with her dad snoring in the master bed.

Twilight Velvet then climbed under the sheets and adjusted herself to lie down on her side as she said to her daughter with a sleepy smile, "I know you're just hungry, huh? That must be it. Well, go ahead, get your num nums. Don't drink too fast; you remember what happened last time."

Twilight groaned, knowing what would happen next, as she felt levitated towards her mother's busty teats. It wasn't long until her mouth latched onto one of her mother's nipples, and she began to suck down the milk. Eventually, Twilight was in a dreamlike state. Despite not having any memories as a foal, she could recognize the sweet taste of her mother's milk. The milk calmed her down, and she relaxed as she suckled away, feeling much more content as Twilight Velvet cooed and doted over her daughter, telling her how much she loved her. It was a special touching moment, and it was something Twilight would never forget.