• Published 6th Aug 2022
  • 156 Views, 2 Comments

Away and Afar - PropsValroa



An exploratory crew is sent out to investigate the great unknown.

  • ...
 2
 156

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 39

When Collapse returned to the others she found Magloria busy discussing some of her magical capabilities with a small crowd of curious listeners, wanting to know how she was able to do what she did with Collapse.

With Collapse approaching, Magloria ended the conversation and turned to her. After listening to what was found out, she nodded. "In that case, we're pretty much done here. There's no way we'll be able to get back safely with a water breathing spell, and we won't get another chance tomorrow. We're leaving, once we've found Jump Start." she stated.

After a quick search they found Jump Start who had been in the middle of a conversation about above ground plants, just casual talk. She too was quick to end the conversation and join them, saying a farewell in the process.

Collapse was a bit saddened by Magloria's response but at least they knew what they weren't able to do now. That there were indeed seaponies here, however unfortunately it wasn't in the cards to do anything further with them that would be worth their time.

Upon finding Jump Start she would also say farewell to the seaponies. She invited anyone who wanted to hug her, to come over and hug her. Besides, a seapony hug? Isn't that a great thing? Whether she was successful or not, she was ready to leave.

Looking up at the clouds, she was seeing where the storm was. "Well, time to head back." she spoke, and started to swim back to shore.

Collapse only got one accepted invitation to hug her, by an eccentric red seapony mare with eyes of 2 different colours, green and blue. Judging by the large amount of pressure around Collapse that felt like she was about to break in two, it was safe to say her enthusiasm is to the detriment of others.

The clouds by this point were right above them, turning the entire sky into a grey dreary mass. A thin line of orange cast upon the horizon, indicating that the sun was almost starting to set.

It took an hour to swim back to the shoreline that they had their stuff on. Far quicker without the constant searching that they previously, did, but it still wasn't fast enough to outpace the storm. By the time they were climbing out of the water and onto the beach, rain was falling down everywhere around them, soaking them even further in cold droplets.

"We're definitely going to need to set up a fire once we get back." Magloria said, letting out a shiver as she retrieved their things, handing the respective pieces out to each of them.

That was a tight hug to say the least but Collapse had accepted it somewhat nervously. But nevertheless, it was a hug that was appreciated. The seapony who had hugged her would also likely remember the soft warmth of Collapse and her different bodily structure to that of a seapony, while Collapse would also definitely be remembering this certain hug for sure.

Upon reaching the shore Collapse was starting to get a bit nervous given the storm soaking them everywhere. Knowing that they were going to seek shelter, hopefully nothing else got to the cave before them. Putting her boots and her other things on she'd follow Magloria, shivering a bit as well. "We definitely are. Let's make haste. I hope no pythons took shelter in the cave before us." she said, shaking her head in slight annoyance at the rain falling down on them.

**Squelch.** The water that had accumulated in her boots splashed out as she put them on, drenching her legs further. Oh well, it's not like she could get any wetter already.

Magloria began quickly leading them through the rain, the jungle brushing by them as they headed in what Magloria thought was the direction to the cave. It was hard to tell, with all the rain obstructing their view, the sun setting and the clouds darkening everything.

Eventually they came to the hillside where their cave was, the dark hole in its side even darker and gloomier than before. They could barely see a trace of their previous occupation in the darkness.

"I'll go gather firewood, but the stuff will be wet. Getting a fire going is going to be harder." Magloria said as she pulled out their mushroom axe, setting down her saddlebags within the cave, and prepared to face the rain again.

Collapse frowns at the water in her boots but at least it had splashed out. When they get the fire started, she'll have to put her boots by the fire so they could dry out by the time the next day hit. Hopefully. She followed by Magloria's side quickly. With the rain everywhere, it was unlikely that any dangerous animals would be out and about.

"Alright, gather the firewood. I'll make sure the cave is clear of any dangerous creatures. If there is...hopefully we'll be able to handle them in the moments before you come and help us." Collapse smirked. Upon entering into the cave she would set her saddlebags within the cave. Her horn would glow brightly as she illuminated the interior of the cave to make sure there was nothing dangerous inside of it. She didn't step fully within though, just in case.

The moment she lit up her horn to illuminate the cave, she saw a lump of familiar red and black stripes. A pair of emerald eyes flicked open and peered directly at her and Jump Start. She already knew that things were going to get really, really bad for them.

It could've been seeking shelter from the rain, or waiting for them to return. Whatever the reason that the python was here was irrelevant now. It rose up quickly, standing taller than Collapse was, and hissed.

Jump Start shrieked and turned to run. Collapse only had under a second to react, before the large serpent lunged towards them.

Collapse ran off as fast as she could, telling Jump Start to run at the top of her lungs. A golden spherical barrier rose around her and Jump Start as they ran. Her heart was instantly racing as she ran from the snake.

"Magloria!! The huge snake was in the cave! AND IT'S CHASING US!" Collapse called out at the top of her lungs. While Collapse was running, she was thinking about potential offensive actions to take. However, in order to do them she'd have to change her focus away from the barrier around them. What her plan was, was to allow Magloria to attack the snake, then she could change her focus and aid her in the attack.

First though, the two of them had to get away.

Collapse felt a powerful force slam into her shield as the face of the snake and half of it's body collided with her spell. The force it unleashed was immense, heavily cracking the shield and sapping her magic to keep it in one piece.

She only managed to run back out into the storm before the same force was felt, not giving her enough time to completely reform the shield, even if she had been in the process of repairing it. It shattered, sending large amounts of heavy snake coils on top of her.

Then the coils began wrapping around her body and limbs. There was no way her feeble little unicorn legs and body could fight against this much strength, let alone the weight of the creature. It was hard enough just fighting for enough space to breathe.

She had no idea where Jump Start went, with the snake obstructing her view and the darkness of the stormy night making it impossible to see.

Collapse growled. "I didn't come all this way to be ate by a SNAKE! I've done far too much to end up like that...I refuse!" she shouted at the top of her lungs in an enraged manner. Definitely was still terrified, but with her shield being cracked there was no chance for her to repair it in time in order for her to stop the coils. She could summon her fly ring, but it'd end up just getting broken by the force of the coils.

She definitely underestimated the snake's ability to break through her spherical shield but there was something else she could do. It was what she would have done before with this creature. Her focus on the shield ended, and as the immense pressure built her focus went entirely to her fire spell. With her added flurry of emotions, the spell came on quicker than it usually would.

If she was able to see the face of the snake she would direct the flames suddenly coming out of her horn at it's face. If it's face wasn't able to be seen it would just be a a fairly close point to where she was being coiled. Regardless, the manner it had been casted and focused upon would result in the flames power all being directed into a point about the size of a dime. It was all focused on that one point in hopes of breaking through the snake's scales.

The flames were harsh, and sizzled in the rainfall. This created a fairly large puff of steam, if Magloria and Jump Start were watching or nearby they would have seen the flames from Collapse's horn and the steam rising up from the scene of the assault.

The sudden burst of heat from her horn had a spectacular result on the giant serpent on top of her. Almost immediately it began to writhe and twist it's coils around, desperate to get away from the intense flame.

The grip around Collapse loosened, but not before she was struck repeatedly with the flailing coils. Her chest, and head were struck multiple times, taking the breath out of her lungs and causing what was likely to be a mild concussion and bruising. A headache started to form, making thinking and spellcasting harder, but this result was still far better than being crushed.

Collapse could feel the rain on her again as the python retreated several meters away, loudly hissing at them. It now had thin lines of blackened and melted scales everywhere where Collapse's fire hit as it thrashed around. More interestingly was the axe that was now embedded into it's side, thanks to the efforts of an angry looking blue mare.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" Magloria growled, forming several icy spears from the falling raindrops, ready to launch a volley of projectiles at their foe who was now focusing on Magloria.

Collapse growled in pain as she was hit repeatedly by the snake, but at least she felt a great deal of pride for what she had just done. She could feel the headache starting and for a few moments she went limp. Afterwards, she was stumbling herself back up from the ground where she was hit at, she shakily aimed her focus towards the snake as she gasped for air.

Collapse would watch as Magloria came onto the scene, looking on with utmost approval of the situation. Not only was her attack successful, but she Magloria had also done damage too. "T-thank you...!" she called in rather shaky manner as she steadied herself, backing away a bit and taking a few moments to catch her breathe.

It was best to do any magical attacks now before her headache would get worse. Her horn again would glow again although this time she wasn't going to use her fire spell, she was going to use her regular laser spell that she had used back when they were in the cave fighting off against that feline. Where she melted that crossbow.

Although this time, her attack was surely not going to be as powerful due to her headache. Her horn glowed gold, and soon enough a gold laser was sent at the snake at a rapid rate. To Collapse, it didn't really matter where it hit, just as long as it added damage to the snake. It wasn't as focused on small area like before, but it was still enough to poke through a couple scales.

"...I'm going all in, I tell you! I ain't having this today!" Collapse called out at the snake afterwards as she stammered after the spell was casted. It only made her headache worse, but that was worth it in her eyes.

Magloria's ice spears were launched, one at a time as the python began it's advance. Despite it's size it was extremely maneuverable, capable of slipping along the ground and between the bushes and trees. Both Magloria and Collapse's projectiles kept missing, or merely grazed the side of the reptile, leaving shallow scratches that no doubt hurt it, but wouldn't have caused any real damage.

With the snake no longer near Collapse, Magloria made it her choice to move over to Collapse, summoning more spears as she did so. "You alright?" she asked, launching another spear and forcing the snake to change direction, or else get pierced straight through it's throat.

As it moved, the python seemed to slowly be inching closer, while it's long tail stretched out behind it. It wasn't coiling to strike because that would make it an easy target, so what is it doing?

Collapse looks to Magloria as she huffs, stabling herself and forcing herself to deal with the situation rather than go lay down somewhere and take a rest. "A near death experience every so often changes your perception of things...but no matter, I am not in the best of shape...but that's*much* better than being snake food. A headache, I'll manage." she muttered as she shook her head.

Looking over to the python she was quite concerned. "Where is Jump Start?" Collapse asked instinctively, hoping the snake didn't manage to get her in the time that Collapse was unaware of where Jump Start was.

"I can't really do much else or I risk...making this headache worse...ugh, this is not my day. We gotta run this python out of town here. " Collapse spoke, rubbing her head but forced herself to stay focused, preparing another volley but not firing off yet.

"I don't know where she is. Likely ran off to hide somewhere until this is over." Magloria said, growling as she missed another ice spear. "This isn't working. Let me see... how to deal with this slippery bastar- WOAH!"

She was interrupted by the large tail of the snake rapidly approaching them like a giant whip. Being too focused on the snake head, she didn't realize until it was too late. Her legs were brought out from underneath her as the tail swept by, causing her to fall to the ground.

Collapse likely suffered the same fate, which wouldn't be helped by her existing problems to keep upright. The snake started to coil up again before they could properly recover, launching themselves at the pair when it had sufficient length to strike.

Magloria began to form an ice barrier, hoping to slow down the beast, but she didn't have the time to get it thick enough. The barrier between them merely shattered on impact, spraying them with cold fragments of ice as the python landing atop both of them. Just like before, Collapse could feel lengths of the snake start to wrap around her.

"NOOO!" They both heard from somewhere. It sounded like Jump Start. Wherever she was hiding didn't matter anymore. The snake would likely find her after it was done with them.

It happened too fast for Collapse to react enough in time to stop it from coiling around herself and Magloria. This time Collapse was absolutely livid that the snake managed to coil around her and Magloria. At least before she managed to get it off of them. She hadn’t expected the snake to suddenly lunge at them because they were both attacking it. Apparently it was very insistent on getting them. “Alright, that’s it! We are going to fucking kill this bitch! No holding back!!” Collapse seethed with rage.

It took her a few moments to focus but she was properly enraged. Before she was, sure, but now? She was *pissed*. With the snake coiling around them it had seemingly forgotten what had happened before. Now this time? Collapse would do it a bit differently.

Collapse would angle her head and Jab her horn right up against the scales closest to her and her horn would rapidly begin to change up another fire spell. Once again focused down to a very small point. Unlike last time. This was right in front of her face. The results were likely going to be a bit messy but they could deal with that later.

The snake would suddenly find its body being invaded by a torrent of flame. With how close Collapse’s horn was to the spot, it was likely to do more damage than the previous assault of flame.

Unfortunately for Collapse she soon found out that the python had not forgotten about her last attempt to scorch through it's hide. In the few moments that it took her to focus on her task, the snake suddenly tightened the coils around her, and presumably Magloria as well. She was overwhelmed with crushing pain throughout her body and the feeling of the air being forced out of her lungs.

The force of the squeezing only served to intensify the headache she was already feeling. Even despite this, her emotions allowed her to briefly pull through with sending a jet of flame into the snake's scaly belly.

This had 2 outcomes. The good part was that she definitely hurt the snake, a loud hissing sound could be heard, even through the coils surrounding her. The bad part however was the pressure surrounding her intensified further, increasing the pain she felt to the point it was impossible to keep focus on her casting, even with her intense fury helping her.

Time felt strange beyond that point. Was it seconds she was being crushed, or hours? She couldn't tell, with the complete lack of air she could get to her lungs now. Her anger seemed like a dead weight by this point, solving nothing while only making things even worse for her.

Muffled shrieks and screams could be heard... somewhere... something was happening, but she didn't have a clue what. All that she knew for certain was that she felt tired, and maybe still a bit angry. Sleep sounded like a really good idea. Perhaps she could have an angry nap?

Then for no reason she felt the coils relax. The pain was reduced significantly and the inability to take a breath disappeared. Any further provocation on the serpent didn't seem to result in any reaction.

Collapse had never felt this way in her life before. Her rage felt like it was infinite, far beyond any worldly description. It was surreal yet euphoric. If this was going to be the end, she was doing her damn best to rage against the dying of the light. However, within her heart she knew that it would be wrong to end in this way.

A snake, really? Is that really how you were going to die, Collapse? You have gone far beyond the known world and experienced deadly whirlpools. Mushroom forests and underground worlds. Even escaped that too from the fabled exit and went far beyond that.

Then she had gone with her companions into the jungle. Found more seaponies and then…the snake. The snake! Come on, really? This all seemed like a universal joke directed at them. If it was going to be this way, the fact that she did her best against this situation did soothe her somewhat. Her perception of time and reality went murky at that. Her stubbornness to never yield to her attacker , not even in her mind despite everything else seeming to prove the obvious. She could hear screams in the distance, the fact that her friends were in danger and she could seemingly do nothing is the part that made her the most angry above all else. Sure, attack her all you want but attack her friends? That is crossing the line. One could argue it has been crossed many times over.

Those were the things occupying her mind. That was until, she felt the situation change. The snake didn’t devour her as it’s next meal. Her anger faded, and was instead replaced by confusion. She looked around, freeing herself from the coils at the first chance she could get in order to see what had happened.

What had happened? Time to find out.

When Collapse emerged from the pile of scales, she felt the rain dripping down on her head once again. The place they fought in was an absolute mess, with shards of ice scattered around, quickly melting in the rain. Muddy hoofprints and slick trails where the snake had been messing up the ground.

Magloria appeared to be emerging from another place in the python's coils, coughing heavily as she regained her breath. The scales around her were coated in a thin layer of frost, indicating that she had also intended to release herself in a similar fashion, using the water from the rain and the serpent's cold-blooded nature.

But over where the snake's head was where the most perplexing thing took place. The snake lay on the ground, completely out of it if it's closed eyes and tongue sticking out of it's mouth was any indication, and nearby stood a shocked, scared, confused and all around overwhelmed Jump Start.

All she did for the moment was look to the python, then to Collapse, then Magloria, and back to the python again, not really sure if what actually happened really happened.

Collapse had coughed as she regains her breathe. Feeling the rain on her indicated that she had indeed, succeeded in being free. It took Collapse a few moments to process the situation. Most importantly, the three of them were all okay more or less. At least none of them had been injured in any permanent manner.

She'd look to Magloria and Jump Start with a serious stare and begin backing away from the snake. This was a clear move for the two of them to do the same, just in case the snake would suddenly awaken again. If they were further away, at least they could have more time to react in case the snake attempted to whip at them again.

"I am tired of having a near death experience every other day." Collapse sighed, noticing that Magloria had used her frost magic to her benefit and to the snake's detriment. "Nice one there, Magloria. Using it's own nature against itself...the hunter becomes the *hunted.*" she smiled cruelly, in an almost vindictive manner.

Although she didn't let that turn into a false sense of calm. Her heart was still racing . "Although I am not satisfied. Let's put this snake out of its misery if it isn't already." she recommended.

Despite all this her headache remained but she forced herself to deal with it. Besides, she didn't really care about her own personal pains at the moment.

Magloria didn't take Collapse's cue to move away from the unconscious serpent, she figured she'd definitely be able to react to it trying to wake up. Jump Start probably would've if she still wasn't in her half shocked state.

"I'm not the one who did that. What I did would've slowed it down and loosened it's coils, but it wouldn't have stopped it outright, at least not with that amount of cold." Magloria said, creating a new ice spear, though this one was a lot bigger than the others she created. Seemed fancier too, for some reason.

The spear levitated over to the snake's head before settling right above it, ready to plunge down on her command. "It's been fun." Magloria growled, then looked over to Jump Start, softening her features slightly. "If you don't want to see this, you should head back to the cave." she said.

Jump Start finally came to her senses, looking around at everything, then began plodding along towards the cave in silence.

With a rapid motion, the spear became halfway stuck into the snake's head. If it wasn't already dead from what happened before, it definitely was now.

Collapse didn’t have an issue with watching Magloria take the final strike of the snake there. “All good things must come to an end.” she remarked sarcastically and began to turn away from the scene to follow Jump Start.

“I never really had a problem with snakes. I do now, thanks to what that one attempted to do. I don’t feel sorry for it though, it knew what it was doing. So do we, though. We aren’t going to let a snake of all things stop us.” she spoke, in a tired yet hopeful manner. “Perhaps we could make scale armor from this one. Definitely would be enough for the three of us.” she suggested.

For a second she seemed to be out of it but forced herself to handle her headache but the sudden waves of pain were too much to handle now that her adrenaline was wearing off. “Ugh…” she groaned, and began to hobble along towards the cave. She was desperate to feel dry, that was for sure.

Collapse still felt as though she didn’t know what had happened. The situation was still fresh in her mind but at least that snake won’t be coming back.

"Good things... pah!" Magloria scoffed as she moved over to the head of the snake, beginning to use her magic to open it's mouth. "Unfortunately, I don't have the tools needed to make proper snakehide armour, which is a big pity because it's light, flexible and durable for a snake this size. Best I could do would be to skin the snake and preserve the hide."

Her magic yanked hard, pulling out one of the snake's massive fangs. Not as long as a venomous snake would have, but still pretty long. "This will have to do for now. Let's get that fire going." she said, levitating over the axe and whatever wood she had managed to get before the whole attack happened. It wasn't much and it was all wet, but was at least something.

When she started going back to the cave she noticed the problems that Collapse was having and, after bringing all the levitated items ahead of them into the cave, she turned her magic to Collapse, and began to lift her.

"You look like you shouldn't be walking. Let's get you to somewhere comfortable." Magloria stated. It didn't take long before they were out of the rain, back inside the familiar cave. Jump Start was slowly setting the logs into place, but didn't look convinced a fire would work.

Collapse was gently placed down on top of one of the less-than-fresh petal bedrolls.

Collapse relaxed in Magloria's icy blue magic. She smiled sweetly to Magloria, although that smile was more forced than she wanted it to be because of her headache. "T-thank you again...for everything..." Collapse spoke weakly.

"We can preserve the hide later. We have...much needed rest and healing to do first...maybe far in the future we can find someone who has the tools and pay them to make armor of it...or find tools ourselves." she spoke tiredly as she curled up slightly. Afterwards, she quite frankly didn't have the strength to talk much.

Looking to the logs once they were completely set, she would light her ignition spell, groaning at the difficulty she had with lighting it. A small orange firey ball appeared on the end of her horn and flicked into the pile of logs. The logs themselves would likely have more difficulty in igniting thanks to them being wet. At least it was something.

She slipped off her wet boots and faced them towards the logs. Hopefully some warmth could get into them and dry them out as they slept.

The logs were struck by the ball of warmth and briefly looked like they would catch on fire, however the amount of rain they had taken in was too much to immediately start a strong flame. Only a tiny amount of the log was burning, ever so slowly spreading.

At this rate they were probably going to catch a cold from the water in their coats before the fire got hot enough to dry them off. Magloria sighed. "Great. Just what we needed. Only upside of this is that we're in a warm jungle and not a freezing snowy wasteland."

Jump Start shivered. "So what are we going to do then? she asked.

Magloria looked to Jump Start, and for the briefest of moments she looked to Collapse, knowing exactly what she would think of this suggestion. "We huddle together to conserve our body heat."

The small fire in the logs was disappointing for sure. She hoped that the it would spread out more soon enough, as she didn't have the strength to light her horn to cast another one currently.

However Collapse's ears instantly perked up and her tail wagged at the suggestion. A small giggle from her was a good indication of how she felt. She hobbled over and pulled the petals all together and then lays down. Her four limbs were open, and she was looking right at Magloria. She had cuddled Jump Start many times before, but now...she really wanted Magloria.

"Over here, Magloria and Jump Start. Cuddle time." Collapse giggled sweetly again. "And besides we all deserve that...after what just happened." for a moment her sweet smile vanished but then it returned as her tail idly swooshed back and forth slowly.

Jump Start didn't have any problems with joining Collapse, and ended up curling up against her back, shifting about a little bit to get comfortable before relaxing.

Magloria however looked straight at Collapse's reactions to the idea. The wagging tail told her everything she needed to know, but... she couldn't exactly back out now. She was the one who suggested it after all. So instead she muttered something under her breath which Collapse couldn't quite hear, sounding something like "Overactive mare", before moving over to the increasing pony pile.

With a slow motion, she rested down in front of Collapse, placing herself in such a way that wouldn't aggravate Collapse's leg and chest injuries, or her own. Once she was in place, she made no other move. This was good enough in her opinion. It did what she said it would, and that was all that was needed.

Collapse realized what Magloria had said there but it didn't bother her. She knew what Magloria thought of her after all. It seems though, in some aspects Magloria had warmed up to her if only slightly.

Jump Start would feel the soft warmth of Collapse against her back. Although Collapse was a bit damp from the rain, she was still a very soft mare. She felt Collapse shift about a bit, so she could get maximum contact with Jump Start. The more of Jump Start she felt the better.

With Magloria, she notices how she is being mindful of their injuries. Although the two of them could still walk just fine, there were bruised areas she wanted to avoid touching. But still, this wasn't exactly a *cuddle* yet. "Hey um....w-would it be alright if I put one of my hooves around you? For maximum warmth of course." she whispered softly to Magloria.

Collapse was trying her damn best to hide the squee of a lifetime.

Magloria didn't say anything for a brief while, before finally nodding and letting Collapse do as she wished.

With their combined warmth, Collapse was feeling significantly better, and was no longer prone to shivering. The wetness they all felt would soon dry off at this rate, so they wouldn't have anything else to worry about, aside from thinking about the encounter with the python that they had.

If the calmer breathing sound was any indication, Jump Start had already fallen asleep. Something that they should probably do soon as well.

Collapse gently brought her hoof around Magloria and pulled herself ever so slightly closer, so she could rest her head against the back of Magloria's neck. She gave Magloria a gentle pat and her tail wrapped itself around one of Magloria's legs very gently. It was a very warm tail, at that. It felt very nice for Collapse to be rested up against Magloria in this manner, although she likely wouldn't admit that.

Soon enough, Collapse would fall off to sleep. The calm sleeping circumstances for her calmed her mind ofr the most part, although the scenes with the python still played over in her mind.

The only reaction that Magloria seemed to have had with Collapse's attempts to make them both more comfortable was a brief hum, not showing outright displeasure, but not really showing that she liked it either. On the outside, it seemed like she was tolerating it.

When Collapse awoke the next morning, Magloria was already missing from her embrace. The good news though was that Jump Start was still with her, heavy sleeper that she was, and she was completely dry now.

Morning sunlight shone through the cave entrance, letting her know that the storm had passed on through the night. It still looked pretty damp and wet outside, but still much better than walking through the rain.

Magloria wasn't anywhere to be seen in the rest of the cave either. She must be outside, perhaps doing a task that needed to be done, like breakfast, if the noises from her stomach were any indication. After all they never did end up getting themselves dinner.

Collapse thankfully had a dreamless sleep. She was definitely tired enough for that after all. Upon waking up to find that Magloria wasn't laying there besides her she was slightly disappointed, however being fully dried was something she couldn't complain with.

Looking over to Jump Start she would gently stand up. Her headache was still lingering somewhat, but it was far less than what it was before. The bruises on her legs can still be seen, but they would heal in time. A little worse for wear, but Collapse knew she was going to be fine. Taking a glance over to the entrance she had seen that the rain had ceased, which was good news.

What also was good news, is that this time she had the chance to wake up Jump Start. She quietly lays back down and fully embraces Jump Start gently, and cuddles her. Some gentle pats and pets are given, but before long Collapse would stand again and tap Jump Start's shoulder.

"Wake up. It's morning." she spoke once she had awoken, and gave her a morning boop.

PreviousChapters Next