• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 453 Views, 29 Comments

Transplants - bahatumay



Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle write each other about Wallflower Blush.

  • ...
2
 29
 453

March 24th, 9:48 am

Wallflower can walk completely on her own now, but the doctors don’t want her to be released too quickly, just to be safe. And going through the portal is right out.

That makes sense, especially if her treatments were magical. I’m not sure how that kind of thing would transfer over. I’ll tell the other girls.
Pinkie will have to delay her ‘welcome back’ party. It was supposed to be today.

She’ll find another theme in no time, I’m sure. She’s always ready to have fun. 🎈

She sure is.
So I’ve been wondering, what’s Wallflower’s cutie mark?

A tall, wilted flower, with white petals, one leaf near the base, in a small brown pot.

Huh.

?

She has the same Motif here, but I guess I’d thought she’d chosen something depressing for being alone and her actual cutie mark was something like sunflowers or something like that. 🌻

Sunflowers?

She’s been wearing more sunflowers recently. When she’s not wearing that sweater, I mean.
I’m probably just overthinking it. I guess I was hoping her cutie mark was something… happier? Maybe?

Cutie marks aren’t really happy or sad. They just are.

Ok, but I’m not sure how a wilted flower could be seen as anything but sad. 🥀

I’m sure I’ll think of something fitting, witty, and insightful to say; but not right now. Later, when I’m in the bath.

Ha! Isn’t that how it always goes?
But seriously. I hope her special talent isn’t, like, being alone or something.

I sincerely doubt that. Neither ponies nor people do well alone. I’ll have to a
I can’t ask how she got her cutie mark. She’s from the human world.

Ha! I mean, you could, but I’m not sure how people here choose their Motifs, since there isn’t magic here, but everyone has one. I mean, everyone. And it’s crazy how each counterpart here and there have the exact, same symbol, I mean, what are the odds?
Aaaaaand that’s a rabbit hole I don’t think I want to go down so I’m going to head out good bye Twilight