• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 453 Views, 29 Comments

Transplants - bahatumay



Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle write each other about Wallflower Blush.

  • ...
2
 29
 453

March 22nd, 2:43 pm

Hey, Sunset! Another update for you. She’s off bed rest and she’s already able to stand and walk a bit now. The nice thing about having four legs is it’s easier to balance when you’re unsteady.

This is true.

She also managed to eat something solid earlier. Apparently, the fruit is better here, but she was not going to eat hay.

You can’t see me, but I laughed hard at that. It was so strange having everything here be made with meat. I mean, that’s weird, right? Who comes up with that?

It is! I don’t know, but I try not to think about that too much.

Me neither.
Sushi is good, though. 🍥

I’m going to have to try that next time I come over.

Are you planning on coming over soon?

Honestly, I hadn’t been; but it would be nice to give her an escort back to the human realm, just to ease her transition back.

True. I feel a little bad that this is how she learned about the pony world, though. 🐎

I don’t think you should feel bad. You quite literally saved her life.

I don’t know. I mean, I wasn’t ever planning on bringing people back through the portal, but if I was, I think I would have made it more casual, you know? More relaxed. Less life-threatening. More sights to see than the hospital.

That’s fair. Don’t worry. She’ll be up again in no time, I know it.