• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 453 Views, 29 Comments

Transplants - bahatumay



Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle write each other about Wallflower Blush.

  • ...
2
 29
 453

May 15th, 11:53 pm

Please say you’re awake.

I am. What’s happening?

I need some help with Wallflower. She didn’t come back right away, so I figured she was at the garden at the school, right? She was there, with her feet half-buried in the dirt.

Like earth ponies do to feel the earth?

I think so. But she was also naked.

And people aren’t supposed to be naked there.

Nope. And people don’t stand in the dirt like that, either. But she wasn’t even embarrassed. She just looked at me and asked if I miss it.

Being naked?

Being a pony.

Yeah, now that I write that out, that does make more sense.
What did you say?

\
I told her the truth. I don’t think I do.
I think here was where I’m meant to be. Even though I’m positive I have a human counterpart somewhere over here that probably has her own friendship problems but I don’t think my noodle can take that baking tonight.

Do you think here is where she’s meant to be? In Equestria, I mean.

I don’t want to. But she’s not blooming here, and it sounds like she was blooming there. Did bloom? Bloomed? Bloomeded?
That’s not even a real word anymore
Apple Bloom
I don’t know.

You don’t have to come to a conclusion right now, and neither does she. It could just be a temporary thing. I still miss Canterlot High every once in a while, and I wasn’t there very long at all.

But what if it’s permanent? What if
I don’t even know what I’m trying to say.

That’s alright. No time limits here.
Just do your best. That’s all you can do.