• ...
3
 65
 2,728

End Credits

Starring
Rainbow Dash/ Iron Mare
Shining Armor
Spitfire
Soarin
Twilight Sparkle

*******************************

Rainbow Dash turned on the lights in her house and was surprised to see a late-night visitor. The regal alicorn wasn't much taller than herself, but looked about as intimidating as her sister wearing all black and an eye patch. "Princess," she said, shocked and slightly confused. "I wasn't expecting to see you."

"Most expect my sister," Princess Luna said. "However, I thought it in best interest for me to tell you."

"Tell me what?" Rainbow asked.

"Twilight Sparkle came up with the idea," Luna said, pulling out a file from her saddlebags. "It's not much right now, but she said you would want to know about this."

Rainbow took the file and started reading over it, quickly realizing the reason for this visit. "Do you have a name for it yet?"

"'The Avengers' has a nice ring to it, does it not?"

*******************************

Written by fanofawesomeness
Preread/ edited by Jarkes
Read by all of you

*******************************

Saarken walked through the caverns, hoping his punishment wasn't going to be too bad. He had failed in his attempt to remove Rainbow Dash and weaken the Equestrian forces. He was a failure in every way that mattered, at least to her.

"I am Iron Mare," came Rainbow Dash's voice from the TV in the corner.

"Why are you here?" came her voice from the shadows.

"I thought you might forgive my failure," Saarken said.

"Forgiveness is not given to those who fail as you have," she bit back. "Instead, it is redemption that is earned. And in this case, revenge as well."

Saarken froze. "How would I go about doing this?"

Her magic glow encased a lump of metal in the room in red. "Take this and use it to your advantage when you're ready. Then we will see if you are worthy of redemption. And this time, kill her yourself."

Author's Note:

Thank you to all of you for reading this through to the end. I really hope you enjoyed it and will stick around for the rest of Phase One. Huge shout out to my editor Jarkes for helping me through this story and the upcoming installations. Once I get it up, there will be a link to "The Incredible Flutterhulk" in here as well.
EDIT: Here's that link to the next one. Enjoy!

Comments ( 12 )

Think I'll just follow you instead of waiting for a link.

4047813 when I made that comment I will admit I had not read the story (I now have), but it doesn't matter because it's how it comes into play in the story that I think is weird. It's just one sentence I never thought I'd hear about Rainbow Dash. Because truth be told I do like the story.
I apologize if I offended any one with my previous comment.

in the end, it was not the Iron Monger, turns out it's the Beetle armor


anyway, while the battle between the two armor as been andled more than properly, the foreshadowing between the kidnapping was not that good, making almost lokking it as a deus-ex-machina placed in at the last moment to give the story a sequencial ending

it's not a bad story, and to put it in the word of the original comic "it's part of something bigger that we have yet to see"

4239933
a good way to do it may be having him stop and pondering the situation (eitrer muttering or totally silent) a couple of times while talking to RD about the whole situation

6475009 You're welcome. I don't mean to add to your work load, but you might want to go through your hulk story to make sure you didn't make the same mistake there.

On a more personal note, it's good to see you're still alive.

6475025 I'll just have my editor look into it while I write Phase One in a very sporadic and unfocused manner. Keep an eye out for a blog either tonight or tomorrow for further explanations.

I just realized... Jarvis wan't anywhere in this story, and considering the role he plays in Age of Ultron... needless to say, it will be very interesting to see how this goes.

I applaud for the good work. Well done!

7253503 Thank you very much for the compliment.

8919071
The author clarified this when I asked... Almost 5 years ago

Login or register to comment