• Published 1st Aug 2022
  • 396 Views, 11 Comments

the city part 1 - keithsterling

  • ...
 11
 396

Chapter 5 (cat burglar p1)

It has been one year since Miss Rarity Radiance, a well-respected unicorn Fashion Designer from Equestria based in Los Ungulas, left Coltifornia to study the posh fashion designs of cosmopolitan Pearis in Prance. Now with all her studies done, Miss Rarity Radiance waits in the Prance International airport for a flight from Pearis to Manehattan, then to Bitburgh onto Salt Lick City onto her home of Los Ungulas.

Sitting in one private lounge waiting for the boarding to begin was attractive looking light gray unicorn mare with a well-styled moderate indigo blue corkscrew curled mane and tail. Her 5ft 7in slender and elegant equine figure was attired in a black lace Marmande flapper dress; the street-length skirt hit her just above her knees. A black wide-brim convertible posh wool hat was sitting on her head between her ears with her spiral horn stuck through it. On her excellent pedicure, nine and one-sixth length feet sported a size six and half shiny black T-bar style sandals with nine-inch heels.

Dangling from her shoulder was a brown leather cross-body shoulder bag with all her personal possessions. This light gray unicorn mare was Miss Rarity Radiance, the respected fashion designer from Los Ungulas in Coltifornia.

As Rarity finishes her third hard apple cider shot from the bar she was sitting at. She is unaware of the stallion hoodlum making his way toward her to pick her pocket for something valuable she is carrying with her.

‘Huh?’ Rarity thought as something set off her mare’s sense.

“Enleve ta main de ma personne! (Remove your hand from my person!)." Rarity said in her pretty good French accent as the stallion hoodlum had his hand on the opening of Rarity’s purse.

“Non! (no!)” the stallion hoodlum replied as he continued trying to open Rarity’s purse.

“Dernier voleur d’avertissement! (Last Warning, thief!)." Rarity said boldly as she subtly repositions her body so she can get to her feet faster.

"Enleve ta main de ma personne! (Remove your hands from my person!)." Rarity said, more forceful went he didn't; she elbowed him back and quickly got to her feet from her stool.

The stallion hoodlum grunted in pain with the unexpected elbow jabs into his ribs by the unicorn mare sitting on the stool in front of him. Pushing him back enough for Rarity to get to her feet quickly before launching into a fury of jabs and punches that catches the stallion hoodlum totally by surprise.

As he gets pummeled by Rarity's unexpected resistance toward him,she knocks him to the ground with a few well-placed strong punches to his body and a heel into the toes. The earth pony stallion hoodlum face is flushed with indignation about being beaten by a unicorn mare.

And quickly draws his switchblade from his pocket. He begins jabbing his switchblade toward Rarity, which quickly backs her up with each jab toward her from the bladed weapon. Went he does one quick thrust toward Rarity, she brings her purse up in front of her, and he stabs it.

She wrenches the switchblade out of his hand. Off balance, she delivers the final blow, a swift kick to the family jewels laying him flat as Force de police Internationale (international police force) arrives to arrest the stallion hoodlum. Before boarding the plane to head home, she tells the force de police Internationale officer a statement, followed by straightening her hat on her head. When she stops temporarily and looks into her purse, she checks a small pouch inside her bag and sighs in relief that it was not damaged.

(It is twelve hours later)

After an exhausting long flight with four stops to refuel the double prop aircraft, the plane finally arrives at Los Ungulas International airport in Coltifornia. As Miss Rarity Radiance disembarks the airplane, she quickly notices fewer airport police officers in this terminal than usual.

From what she overheard, one stewardess told another passenger on the flight some big-name celebrity from Manehattan would be arriving at the same time as this flight at the airport. So many airport police officers would be in that terminal to keep the crowd at bay as the big name celebrity disembarked the aircraft, and he shouldn't worry; then had never been a robbery since she was flown into this airport.

Rarity unleashes an exhausted whinny from the long flight as she walks through the terminal to baggage claim, unaware of the two earth pony colts coming up behind her. The first earth pony colt accidentally bumps Rarity, temporarily losing her balance as she tries to regain her balance. The straps of her purse slide off her shoulder down her arm to her wrist; the second colt grabs hold of the bag, removes it the rest of the way from Rarity, and runs off with it.

“Thief! Thief! Thief! They took my purse!" Rarity screams; her voice explodes as the blood drains from her face, and she watches the two colts run off with her purse.

At that same time, coming into the airport from the opposite end of the terminal was Justice Silverlight. He was called long distance from Pearis from Prance by Miss Rarity Radiance, asking him if he could pick her up at the airport as she took a city cab.

'It has been about a year since I last talked to Rarity since she went to Prance to study the latest fashion design in that cosmopolitan city called Pearis.’ I noticed the two colts heading toward me, carrying a purse with them.

"Robert! And John! That is clearly not a fashion accessory that two school-aged colts would have!" I said sharply as the two colts skid to a stop in front of me.

"You two promise Miss Aperture that you wouldn't steal purses anymore!"I said hotly

“I will not tell Miss Aperture if you give me that purse you took and tell me why you did it?" I asked calmly as Robert handed me the purse.

“Some pony left a job card on the back of the bulletin board of the soup kitchen offer to pay ten bits if you steal a certain unicorn mare's purse. The poster gave an excellent description of the unicorn mare with a purse to steal. After stealing the purse, you were to leave the stolen purse in the dumpster behind the soup kitchen and come back an hour later to find a small bag of bits in its place.” The two colts explain as Justice notices the out-of-breath Rarity trying to catch up to the two colts that took her purse.

"All right, you two here ten bits for both of you. Now don't take any shadier jobs like that again. Now get out of here." I said as I paid ten bits each to the colts for the stolen purse, and they ran off.

"Justice! Why did you let those colts go? They took my purse!" Rarity said sharply but was out of breath as she stopped before me to catch her breath.

"Oh, those two, they good colts. But have a pension for thrill-seeking, and anyway, I think this what you wanted, Rarity." I said, showing Rarity that I got back her stolen purse for her.

"Oh, thank you darling, I can’t lose this purse. They have something essential inside it. That critical to my new fashion designs for this season." Rarity said, grateful as she kissed me on my cheek before putting her purse back on her shoulder and retrieving a small pouch inside her bag.

"Oh, wonderful, the gems are still in here. Now I can start my sample dress designs." Rarity said, relieved as I blinked with surprise went I saw the many small colorful gemstones inside the pouch.

"Well, no wonder someone would want to steal your purse, Rarity. You are carrying a small fortune in cut gems." I said, shocked as Rarity chuckled into the back of her hand and brought out one of the gems.

“I don’t know why anyone would want to steal costume jewelry, Justice?” Rarity commented as she smashed the gem between her finger and thumb breaks it in front of me.

With that, the two old friends make their way to the baggage claim area to get Rarity's luggage, and Justice can take her home to the Sunspots luxurious hotel, where she lives as a hotel resident. The drive to the hotel was a pleasant trip as the two old friends spoke back and forth. During the journey, Rarity asked me the whereabouts of my Alicorn Miss Cadence Aperture. I told her Cadence had some of her family business to take care of for about a week, and I will not see her till sometime next week or more.

We rode the elevator up to the tenth floor of the Sunspots hotel, one floor below the penthouse level of the hotel, where Dilettante Celestia Borealis lived with her sister Dilettante Luna Borealis. I followed Miss Rarity Radiance down the hallway to one of the larger apartments on that floor, her residence and workshop. As Rarity took her luggage to her bedroom so she could unpack it later. I walk around Rarity's apartment looking at dressmaker manikins in various stages of the dress-making process waiting for Rarity to return to the living room/workshop.

"Hey Justice, what are you thinking about?" Rarity asked as she got a small tray out of the lower cabinet.

"Huh? Sorry, Rarity didn't mean to zone out like that." I said apologetically as Rarity placed two napkins on the tray, followed by two teacups.

"That's okay, Justice; you are intently thinking about something. May I ask what? "Rarity asked as the teapot whistled on the stove.

"I am still trying to understand why anyone would try to steal a pouch full of costume jewelry or pay someone to take them?" I commented as Rarity carried the tray with a teapot and teacups back into the living room/workshop.

"Come to think about it, Justice, something similar happens to me at Prance International Airport." Rarity commented as I joined her at the coffee table and gaped in stunned silence went I sat down on the sofa.

“Why I was waiting for my flight to board a stallion tried to pick the pocket of my purse. But I caught him and turned him over to Police Nationale at the airport." Rarity explained as she took a tea drink and noticed me zone out again.

Rarity had a good-natured smirk on her snout when she noticed I zoned out again and decided to have some fun with it. She set her cup down on the tray and walked over to the sofa I was sitting at. She carefully sat down on the couch beside me and brought her foot up near my snout.

Once in place, she started to wiggle her foot, causing the lavender-scented infused moisturizer that she rubs on her foot to waft into my nostrils. The floral and sweet herbal scent with the balsamic undertones filled my nostrils, with each wiggle of her foot slowly breaking my train of thought.

“Huh!?” Rarity exclaimed as I seized her elegant ankle with my hand and brought it away from my snout.

Rarity chuckled softly as I held her elegant ankle in my grip, and she didn't try to escape from my grasp as I placed her foot on my lap. She gestured with her head to go ahead, so using my free hand, I started to unbuckle the small silver buckle on her shoe.

Once undone, I slipped her shoe off her foot and set it on the coffee table in front of me. Sitting on my lap was superb-looking pedicure light gray (more toward the white spectrum), ten and one-third inch slender, elegant mare tapered naked foot. The arch of her exposed foot had a graceful curve that led into a smoothly oval ball of her foot, and another end of her arc led into a smooth round heel.

Continue up to the symmetrically shaped toe stems topped with five shapely toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed, shaped, and painted with mauve nail polish. Why her big toe was the longest on her foot, and the rest of her toes taper off. The sole of Rarity's foot felt incredibly soft and pillowy to the touch, with no hint of roughness or callousness.

She takes excellent care of her feet, keeping them completely clean and blemish-free. Rarity once again chuckled softly and brought her other foot onto my lap. I released her elegant ankle from my grip, and she left it in place as I went to work unbuckling her other shoe and removing it from her foot, leaving her barefooted.

"Well darling, you have rendered little old me barefooted, Justice." Rarity said, relieved as she sat back on the sofa and floated her teacup into her hand.

“If you don’t mind, darling? I have been wearing those heels all day. So your friend's slender and elegant mare tapered naked feet are quite sore. If you don't mind, Justice, could you give your friend Rarity a nice foot massage? As we visit and talk, making up for the year I was gone." Rarity asked, friendly and polite as I went to work rubbing the soreness out of her incredibly soft and pillowy elegant mare tapered naked feet sitting on my lap as we talked.

It was the evening of that same day after Justice left and finished giving his friend Rarity lovely foot massages that she immensely enjoyed. He quite wanted as well as he loved the feel of her incredibly soft and pillowy texture of her well care for mares naked feet.

A little bit before midnight, the door from Rarity's boudoir opens; from the door exits, Miss Rarity Radiance is attired in lace-trimmed two-piece pajamas with a dressing robe. On her light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten and one-third inch slender and elegant mare tapered naked feet, she wore a pair of soft quilted satin heeled boudoir slippers.

As she makes her way to her kitchen to get a drink of water, she shivers a bit went she passes in front of the balcony door into her apartment. Wondering why she felt a cold chill from the balcony door she had just passed, not knowing that the door was open from outside, she continued into her kitchen for a glass of water.

Standing perfectly still in the center of the living room/workshop was a sleekly built female figure clad from head to ankle in a black costume, a medium-length long tail stuck out the back of the pants. The only other thing visible on the female figure was two ten-inch long cream-colored four-toed pawed feet with sharp, nasty retractable claws. As Rarity finishes drinking her water, she makes her way back to her bedroom, passing again in front of her open balcony door. But this time, she stops and flips on her living room/workshop lights to find out why she got a chill.

"Thief!" Rarity's voice explodes as she and the thief simultaneously noticed the pouch of gems on top of Rarity’s work table in her apartment.

"Oh no, you ruffian! Those gems are not for you!" Rarity said irately as both the thief and Rarity made a beeline toward the work bench; along the way, Rarity lost her heeled boudoir slippers.

As Rarity reaches out to grab the pouch of gems off the workbench being the faster of the two, the thief takes a swipe at her face with the sharp, nasty retractable claws from her five-fingered hand. Her claws catch on the fabric of the bag, tearing it open and spilling the gems out onto the table, breaking a few costume gems when they hit the table.

The feline-shaped glowing gold eyes blink with surprise seeing the gems breaking went they hit the wooden work table. With that, the thieve pull-off a very athletic acrobatic movement, plant her four-toed pawed feet onto Rarity's back and push off. This drives Rarity's body into the carpet floor of her apartment, allowing the thief to make a break to the open balcony door. By the time Rarity gets to her feet, the thief is out the balcony door running at full speed across a wire stretched out a gap from the building on the other side to her apartment's balcony. Before long, the thief disappears into the night of Los Ungulas.