• Published 28th Jul 2022
  • 552 Views, 1 Comments

Conquest Among The Stars: The Prelude - Pinkamena666



Chrysalis orders her drones to construct a ship to take her to space so she can go find "food" for her subjects... and take her revenge on Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
4
 1
 552

Pilot: For The Hive

2010
The Space Age dawns in Equestria and the lands beyond. After a horrible war with the changelings, Celestia promotes safety and security in space. With Luna and Cadance backing her, the populace agrees and the inhabitants of Equestria begin to prepare for the journey. Other civilizations, such as the griffins and dragons and even the seaponies/hippogriffs, follow suit. The changelings were left alone.

2018
Life has been thriving in space, despite the occasional dangers of anomalies, asteroids, and even space pirates. Chrysalis claims the entire planet as her own and populates the lands of Equestria and beyond with three million of her children. More are planned to follow.

2023
The changelings are hungry and their queen knows now is the time to take to the sky. So, to kill two birds with one stone, she plans to bring sex slaves back with which to breed AND capture the one who took
her old hive from her; Starlight Glimmer. With reignited
motivation, Chrysalis sets her sights on space
where she plans to begin her
CONQUEST AMONG THE STARS



~~~
I. The Abandoned
~~~

6 Days Before Launch...

Serenity.
Victorious.
Powerful.
Empty.

These were what the changeling queen felt as she sat in her throne at the top of Canterlot castle. The wall facing Ponyville had been removed, allowing her a full view of the land.

The buildings were all modern and made from a strong metal, The roads were all sheets of black metal with lights inside making up the lines. Various hover cars were parked at various buildings. But, what detracted from the beauty of this futuristic land was how everything was covered in green changeling slime. So much so that the sky itself was green.

The queen only wore a dark green strapless dress that covered her I-cups but left the cleavage visible. Her eyes, half-lidded, looked down at a piece of fabric in her right hand. As she did, a drone approached her. The lesser changeling was naked with D-cups, no hair, and the whites of her eyes were completely green. If you look hard enough, you could see her dark green pupil.

“Your Highness?” She asked. “Are you okay?”

The queen ran her thumb over the fabric and sighed. “Would you call what we have done a success?”

“Oh, yes,” the drone beamed with a happy flutter of her wings. “This planet is ours now. The whole planet.”

“Due to a technicality,” Chrysalis pointed out. “Everyone else left to go live a life among the stars. We were forgotten about.” She then clenched her hand into a tight fist around the fabric. “And, that kite-flying bitch is out there somewhere.”

The drone thought for a moment before it came to her. “Starlight Glimmer?”

Chrysalis quickly stood up, which made the drone kneel in fear. The queen turned to face the changeling and sighed. She turned and made her way over. “She has to pay, Dorsa,” the queen said calmly as she reached a hand out to rub the drone’s cheek. “I have to go out there, among the stars.”

Dorsa looked up at her ruler. “What about the planet? All of us?”

Chrysalis sighed and took a knee. “I’ll try and return as often as I can. With any luck, I’ll find out how to build a teleporter.” The drone nodded. Chrysalis stood up and held her hand out. “Come. Take me to the nearest ship.”

Dorsa nodded and took the Queen’s hand. “Right away.”


The cars didn’t have wheels. Instead, they had hover pads which allowed the vehicles to glide down the road a foot above the ground. Most were built for an occupancy of four, though some bigger 18-wheeler-sized cabs still only held two in the front. Chrysalis eyed one such truck as Dorsa drive past it.

“Why does everything seem so… dead?” Asked Chrysalis.

Dorsa briefly eyed her as she wanted to keep her eyes on the road. “We don’t need the same resources as other species do. What I like is not needing to breathe. Makes deepthroat so much easier.” When she didn’t get a response, she looked over at her queen. “Do you miss the old days?”

Chrysalis scoffed. “What, having to hide out in caves? Being treated like animals? I don’t think so.”

“It’s just… ever since we took the planet over, you’ve been… quiet.”

The queen leaned back in her seat. “I wanted to rule over them. Make them work for us. Now, they’re all up there, and we’re down here.”

"What do you plan to do?"

"I'm going to go up there," Chrysalis answered. "And claim the stars. For the Hive."

Dorsa smiled. "You have a planet full of changelings ready to serve your every need. We could probably get work done ten times faster than those ponies."

"Good," Chrysalis sighed. "Because, we have some ground to make up."


Dorsa parked her car at a hangar that had a partially-made construction ship. Chrysalis opened her door and it swung upwards. As she stepped out, changelings in the area all stopped to look at her. The queen crossed her arms and looked over the ship.

"Attention!" She called out loudly, making those that hadn't noticed her stop and look at her. "I need any and all who have knowledge with ship construction! You will all be tasked with finishing this ship! If you do not know how or second-guess your abilities, find another who can do it! And spread the word! I want this finished as soon as possible!" She looked around at her audience. "Dismissed!" As she gave the order, all the changelings began to scramble to follow their orders. As Chrysalis watched, Dorsa stepped up to her. "How long, do you estimate?"

"If they keep at it," Dorsa began, thinking. "with our numbers, about a week. Maybe less."

Chrysalis eyed a nearby changeling. "Thora!"

The changeling skidded to a halt and looked over. "Yes, my queen?"

"I task you with organization and reporting to me. Make sure they work in shifts so that when one ends, the other is ready to go. I want this worked on 24 hours a day until it's complete."

Thora nodded. "Of course," she said with a bow before running off to fulfill her task.

"It's only a matter of time now," Chrysalis said as she looked up at the sky. "I'll need some technicians to fashion me a suit. One that can keep me warm in space while allowing me to fly."

Dorsa smiled. "It fills me with confidence to see you thinking hard about this. And, I may know just the crew for the job."

Chrysalis shot her a smile. "Good. I suppose I'll head back to the Tower."

"Shall I... accompany you?"

The queen placed a hand on the drone's shoulder. "Get that crew together and meet me back at the Tower."

Dorsa nodded and fluttered her wings before she took off. Chrysalis watched her leave before she headed back to her car. This time, she climbed into the driver's seat and closed the door. As she placed her hands on the wheel, she took in a deep breath. As she was shouting out orders, she felt alive again. It reminded her of the good old days when they were at war with Celestia and Luna.

"Damn," Chrysalis chuckled, not expecting she’d miss the war days. "Alright. Time to get serious about this," she said, putting the car in drive and taking off.


Dorsa fell on her back on the bed, her head hitting the soft pillow. Chrysalis smiled down at her and pulled her own dress up and off. She then let her eyes scan the changeling’s naked body.

Dorsa noticed her gaze and blushed. “We all look the same until we change. Except you.”

Chrysalis leaned forward so her large melons rested on the drone’s chest. “You like my body?”

“We all love it,” Dorsa chuckled. “We all love you.”

Chrysalis’ smile faded a little. “Yes, you do, don’t you?”

Dorsa scooted back so she could sit up with her back against the pillow. “Did I say something wrong, my queen?”

The queen noticed Dorsa used her title, telling her the little drone was worried about punishment. Chrysalis just sighed and sat beside her. “You are all born from me. Your loyalty is appreciated, but expected. I would like…”

“You want someone outside the Hive to like you?” Dorsa asked.

Chrysalis eyed her. “I know it sounds weird but I want to meet someone who is willing to ask questions. To challenge me.”

“You want excitement,” Dorsa giggled. “You’ll have it. Once the ship is finished.”

The queen nodded in agreement. “About that. I was thinking we use the construction ship to build a starbase in orbit around our planet. Then, we can build and launch ships from there.”

“We can have our workers make all the factories automated so they can run by themselves from a great distance without personnel.”

Chrysalis smiled and pulled the drone into her lap, facing her. “If I left you in charge of the operation…”

“I wouldn’t let you down,” Dorsa said softly as she placed her hands on the queen’s shoulders.

The older changeling grabbed the drone’s ass and pulled her into a kiss.


After their passionate love-making, Dorsa fell asleep while Chrysalis remained awake. The queen watched her loyal subject sleep before she leaned in and kissed her cheek. Even in her dreams, the changeling drone seemed to feel it as her smile grew a little.

Chrysalis then got up and walked over to the edge of the balcony. In the distance, she could see her other subjects hard at work finishing the ship. Due to the amount of changelings crawling all over the ship to reach certain parts the ladders couldn’t, the ship appeared to be covered in a black gooey substance. Luckily, it was just the drones.

“Soon,” she sighed as she crossed her arms.

~~~
II. Construction
~~~

MONDAY
5 Days Before Launch...

Chrysalis pulled up to the hangar and climbed out of her car. A group of drones ran over to her, along with Thora.

“My queen!” Thora stammered. “We have reports of a cave-in at one of our alloy mines! None of us can get inside!”

“Which one?” Chrysalis asked, her heart starting to race.

“Uh, Site C!”

Chrysalis ran back to her car and climbed in before speeding off. She knew she’d never fly there faster than if she took her car. As she sped towards the scene of the accident, all she did was hope that no one got hurt. Despite her having five million changelings on this planet, each life was still very precious to her.

The drive took about five minutes at the unsafe speed she was going. When she arrived, she slammed on the brakes and screeched to a stop. All the changelings around the mouth of the cave all turned to look at her as she practically tripped coming out of the car. She immediately raised her hand and used her magic to grab the rocks and crush them to dust.

With the way now clear, a bunch of the changelings made their way inside along with the queen. The passage was tight and narrow, and the fallen rocks didn’t help. Chrysalis simply turned the blockages to dust as she did before. They soon made their way to the cavern where the alloy was.

Fallen rocks and debris lay strewn about the cave. It wasn’t long before Chrysalis’ eyes fell on a pile of rocks with a couple dirty Changelings trying to move the heavy boulders. When their frantic eyes met their queen’s, Chrysalis’ heart practically stopped beating. Her gaze went to an arm sticking out from under the rubble. She slowly made her way over, her legs feeling as though they were about to give out. She raised the rocks with her magic and moved them over to an empty area before dropping them.

Under it all was a dirty, lifeless drone with blood covering her head and face. Chrysalis dropped to her knees in silence. The drones all gathered around as Dorsa ran into the cave. When she saw what was happening, she gasped and ran over to them. Chrysalis slowly scooped up the drone and cradled her in her arms.

"This was all my fault," Chrysalis muttered softly before hugging the drone closely.

"What? No!" Dorsa objected as she gently made her way through the crowd to the queen. Once through, she knelt down beside her ruler. "You know as well as I that we need to go to space. Even without Starlight, we still need resources." Chrysalis slowly looked up at her. "We can't survive on each other's love for much longer. Eventually, we'll suck each other dry. We need non-changelings. And, they're all up there," she said, pointing upwards. "We're all behind you. And, we're willing to give our lives for the hive."

"For the hive," all the other changelings repeated.

Chrysalis looked around and then down at the lifeless body in her arms. "For the hive."


Thunder boomed in the night sky as the rain came down hard. Chrysalis sat naked out on the balcony with her knees up against her breasts, her eyes glued to the site of the alloy mine. Both her hair and tail were drenched, and her body gave off a nice sheen in the moonlight. Dorsa stood inside the room, watching her queen. She let out a sad sigh and crossed her arms. Dorsa then left the safety of the roof to go stand by her queen.

"You can't stay out here all night."

Chrysalis sighed softly. "Do you think anyone else has gotten hurt? Is one of them dying right now?"

Dorsa hesitated before she sat beside her queen. She then leaned in and rested her cheek on the older changeling's shoulder. "We all remember how you felt after the war. You didn't talk for days."

"We lost so many."

"We had to fight, or we would've lost more. You've always done what's best for the hive."

"I know. I just... can't take any more losses."

"Everyone dies," Dorsa sighed, before she reached up to rub her queen's knee. "Now, come on. Dry off and get some sleep."

Chrysalis hung her head and chuckled softly. "I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

The drone giggled and stood up. "Then, come inside and take care of me," she said as she held out her hand.

The queen eyed her hand before she took it in her own and stood up. As the two walked back under the roof, Chrysalis used her magic to dry them off.


Chrysalis looked down at the drone's exhausted face. She chuckled softly and crawled over the drone and onto the bed before lying down. "Sometimes I wish the rest of you had my stamina."

Dorsa tilted her head back to look at her queen. "I would love to go multiple rounds with you. But I don't think I'd survive that much love."

Chrysalis smirked and held her arms out. "Come here." Dorsa rolled over with a groan and crawled atop her ruler. "Let's just... get some sleep. Okay? Week isn't over yet. Lot to do."

The drone nodded and yawned before she closed her eyes. "Good night."

Chrysalis hugged her tightly and closed her own eyes, too. "Good night."

TUESDAY
4 Days Before Launch...

Chrysalis landed by a large lake where a bunch of changelings were gathered. As she landed, a drone approached her. "What is it?" Chrysalis asked the changeling.

"There's something shiny at the bottom," the drone answered as she pointed at the water. "But, we aren't sure how deep it is or how stuck the shiny thing is. We'd try ourselves, but after yesterday..."

"No," Chrysalis said as she held up her hand. "Thank you for waiting." She quickly pulled her dress off and held it out to the drone she was talking with.

The changeling took her queen's dress before Chrysalis dove into the lake. She swam further down to where the shiny thing was. It was mostly buried under the wet sand. She knelt down and started to brush the sand away, revealing a tablet with symbols on it. She squinted her eyes and brushed more sand away. It looked like a map carved into a gold tablet. The queen dug around the tablet to free it before she pulled it out of the ground. Looking it over, she wasn't too sure where it was leading to. She let out a sigh of irritation and then swam to the surface. She slammed the tablet down onto the dry ground before a drone picked it up.

"This was it?" She asked, looking it over as she held out the dress.

Chrysalis nodded and rested her arms on the edge of the lake. "That is all I found. It's a map. I think. To where, I don't know."

The drone nodded. "We could send some out to go searching for it."

Chrysalis smiled and nodded. "Proceed." A few of the drones took off to go search for the location on the map as Chrysalis looked at the remaining six. "Why don't the rest of you come in and join me?"

All the drones looked at each other before smiling. They then all jumped in to join their queen in the water. When the nearest one emerged, Chrysalis swam up to her and held her by the hips. The drone knew what she wanted and leaned in. The two kissed as the other drones gathered around them.

WEDNESDAY
3 Days Before Launch...

Chrysalis was seated at a wooden table near the ship factory. As she watched the progress a couple drones ran up to her. "Ah, Cepha, Phalo. I assume you're the two Dorsa put in charge of my suit?"

Phalo nodded and held up a case before she set it on the table. "We modled it after your current dress. Instead, it uses heat-proof material with coils throughout to emit enough heat to keep you warm in freezing temperatures."

"There's no way to test it in space as of yet," Cepha added. "but it passed all the tests we could perform."

Chrysalis opened the case and smiled. It did look like her current dress, only it was black with orange patches and green trimming. "And, how do I use it?"

Phalo smiled. "As long as you have magic, all you have to do is feed it into the dress and it'll turn on."

The changeling queen smiled and stood up before she disrobed, letting her dress fall to the ground. After she stepped out of it, Cepha quickly picked it up as Chrysalis slipped the new dress on. Once she made sure her breasts rested comfortably inside, she looked herself over. "Not bad," she said, before feeling it over. "Feels tougher." She then lit up her horn and the dress began to emit a great amount of heat. Chrysalis sighed and smiled before she turned it off. "Works like a charm."

Phalo smiled. "You look... radiant, my queen. As always."

THURSDAY
2 Days Before Launch...

"Ready for your reward, sweetie?" Chrysalis asked the drone as she reached her hand out to rub the drone's cheek.

The drone nodded with a wide smile and got to her knees as Thora walked up beside her. "You should have enough time for about twenty more drones before they should go back to work," the project manager said.

FRIDAY
1 Day Before Launch...

Chrysalis stood near the launch pad where the finished construction ship sat. "This is it. Our key to space. Now, we just need to build a station in orbit and a way to get materials from the planet's surface to the station."

"Teleportation?" Asked Dorsa. "We could have a magically-infused chamber that can use magic to teleport materials up to space."

"Can you make something like that?"

Thora nodded. "Probably. I believe there's a few minerals on this planet that can channel magic indefinitely once fed some."

Chrysalis smiled. "Good. Now," she said, pulling off her dress and standing nude. She set her dress on the launch pad before turning to look at all the other drones. "To celebrate all your hard work, let's have a planetwide orgy for the rest of the day!"

Rather than applause, all the drones began to kiss and grope each other.


Chrysalis lay on her back while looking up at the night sky. Around her lay hundreds of exhausted drones. Dorsa came crawling over and plopped herself down on top of her queen. Resting her head on the queen's chest, she sighed happily.

"That was fun," she giggled.

Chrysalis smiled and kept her eyes on the sky while she rubbed the drone's back. "Tomorrow's the big day. I'll be going up with a group of drones to build the station. Thora will have teams looking for those magic-channeling minerals. We'll be up and running in no time."

"And, soon, we'll be able to feed again," Dorsa sighed as she closed her eyes.

The queen rubbed her drone's back. "We'll be fine. Just fine."

~~~
III. To The Stars
~~~

SATURDAY
Launch Day

Chrysalis stood in front of the ship, her changelings all around her as far as the eye could see. The queen then cleared her throat and lit her horn. "The day has come!" She announced for all to hear. "You all did it! I'm so proud of all of you! I know we had a loss, and I'm sure there were more losses no one's told me about, but the ship is finished and we can finally make our name among the stars!" As the drones cheered and talked among themselves, Chrysalis looked at Thora. "Thora, get the crew on board." The project manager nodded and went to inform the crew she chose that it was time to board. "I will find you food! And, I will find Starlight!"


Chrysalis made her way up the ship's side ramp onto the ship. She found herself in a large hallway. To the left were the crew quarters and the engines. To the right were the captain's cabin and cockpit. Turning right, she made her way to the cockpit where she looked around at the controls.

"Seems pretty straightforward..." She muttered as Dorsa came up next to her.

"So, this is it," the drone said with a smile. "Space."

Chrysalis smiled and turned to her. "Dorsa. Don't lie to me. How many losses were there in total?"

"In total?" Dorsa repeated. "Including the one you witnessed... twelve."

The queen dropped into the pilot's chair. "Eleven more?"

"Getting those minerals wasn't as easy as we thought," Dorsa said as she put her hand on the queen's shoulder. "Speaking of which, would you like to test the teleporter?"

Chrysalis stood up and nodded. Dorsa gave her a smile before leading her back into the hallway, past the ramp, and towards the engine room. They then enter the engine room to see a large group of changelings standing by the teleporter. The device was a circular pad with a control panel.

“Crystal’s in the pad,” Dorsa explained. “Materials get sent here from the planet’s surface and our fellow changelings will sort them out and keep inventory. If this works, we can teleport materials across space to various stations we own, and then distribute them to construction crews.”

Chrysalis crossed her arms. “This is a construction ship, correct?”

Dorsa nodded. “It is, yes.”

“First things first, we build a station in orbit with a launch pad for more ships.”

“I’ll let the others know,” Dorsa said with a smile. “Should we wait to launch?”

Chrysalis shook her head. “Better we test the teleporter now before we get too far.”

Dorsa nodded and gave the queen a hug. “Don’t be a stranger.”

The queen chuckled and hugged her back. “I’ll visit soon.”

The drone patted the queen's hip. "I'm holding you to that."

Chrysalis pulled the drone closer and kissed her forehead. "Go send me something."

Dorsa nodded and backed away. "Right away," she said before she turned and left.

The queen watched the drone walk away before letting out a deep sigh. She then crossed her arms and looked over at the other changelings. They all seemed to be waiting for orders. "We're going up!" She announced as she turned to head out of the room. "Be ready to receive a delivery!"

The drones all scrambled to get into position as Chrysalis made her way back to the cockpit. Sitting down in the pilot's seat, she looked at all the controls. They were similar to the hover cars back on the planet which made it easy to figure out. She turned on the engine and the ship roared to life.

"Just like driving a car," the queen told herself. The ship raised off the pad and the landing gear folded up. It then proceeded to fly up and out of the planet's atmosphere. "And here we go," the changeling sighed, before she pushed a button on what looked like an intercom. "Is this the engine room?" She asked.

A few seconds passed before she heard a voice come through. "Yes, my queen."

"Anything come through yet?"

"Nothing yet," the drone replied. "Wait. The pad's lighting up. Never mind. We just received some minerals."

Chrysalis smiled. "Thank you. Get that sorted and I'll contact the surface."

"Right away."

The changeling queen hung up before calling down to the planet's surface. Dorsa's voice soon came over the radio. "Did you get it?"

"Yes, I did," Chrysalis chuckled. "Good job."

"We'll keep mining and sending you what you need," Dorsa replied. "We did it."

The queen nodded. "We sure did."

"So..." Dorsa started. "When do you plan on coming back?"

Chrysalis leaned back in her chair as she watched the stars come into view. "I don't know, but... Wow, it's... amazing up here."

"Maybe someday I can go up with you."

"I'll bring you up once we're all settled up here. Then, we'll... put the bedroom to good use."

"Ooo, my queen," Dorsa cooed with a giggle.

Chrysalis chuckled, too. "Keep up the good work. I'll see you later."

"I look forward to it."

~~~
IV. The Hive
~~~

1 Month Later

Chrysalis walked down the corridor of her first space station, making her way to the shipyard. She passed a few drones hard at work making sure the station remained operational. When she got to the large hangar doors, they slid open with a WHISH. Inside, she saw a large fighter-class ship. There were about thirty drones all checking the ship to make sure it was up to code. As the queen stepped in, one of the drones approached her.

"Ship completed, ma'am," the drone said with a smile. "We're just doing some final checks just to be sure."

"Better safe than sorry," Chrysalis said as she slowly walked towards the ship. "Tell me about it."

The drone held up a clipboard and began reading. "Two sets of energy guns, each with four barrels. There's an energy shield that can deflect most energy-based attacks and armor to defend against physical attacks. It also has a hyperdrive and an exploration pod built for a crew of four."

They stopped directly in front of the ship. "Sounds impressive," Chrysalis cooed. "I can't wait to take it for a spin."

"We have a ship inbound from the planet's surface with a crew to help you run this ship," the drone explained. "They should be here within the hour."

Chrysalis nodded. "I'll be in my room."


The queen dropped into her chair at her desk with a sigh. She then reached out to push a button on her computer. After a few seconds her call was answered, and a video feed appeared on screen with Dorsa.

"Hey, you," Dorsa said with a smile. "How's it going?"

Chrysalis smiled and tapped her desk. "My flagship's been completed. Next, I need a fleet of science ships and construction ships to help spread our territory."

"I'll get our crews on that," Dorsa replied. "But how are you doing? You've been away for little over a month."

The queen nodded. "I miss it down there. I miss you."

"Well, maybe out there you'll find that one you're looking for."

"Starlight?" Chrysalis asked.

Dorsa shook her head. "That special someone to challenge you? Remember? One that really gets your blood pumping."

Chrysalis sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Right. Well, I'll need to branch out and see who's out there before I start thinking about a relationship."

"We have all the time you need," Dorsa said with a wink. "I'll get those crews started. For the hive."

Chrysalis smiled. "For the hive," Chrysalis repeated before they both hung up. She then tilted her head back and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about her plan of conquest. Her thoughts then fell on Starlight Glimmer. "For the hive."


Elsewhere...

Celestia sat at a long, white table in a meeting room staring at a tablet in her hands. She wore a white nightgown with gold edges. The screen showed a galaxy map of the area surrounding their home planet. There was some visible activity of ships around the planet. The alicorn's grip tightened on the device as magic sparked from her horn.

The doors to the meeting room slid open as a blue alicorn wearing a black nightgown with blue edges entered the room. "Sister?" Asked Luna as she approached the table. "Why are you still up?"

"Have you seen?" Asked the white alicorn as she turned the tablet to Luna. "Chrysalis has left the planet."

Luna crossed her arms. "Do you think she's coming after us?"

Celestia sighed and turned the tablet back around so she could watch. "Perhaps. If she is, or if she comes close to our territories... we'll kill her."

To Be Continued in SEASON 1

Comments ( 1 )

I've read the uncut one, so since this one is the same, but with the sex scenes removed, most of my comments and fixes from the other one apply.

Can't wait for the main thing.

Login or register to comment