• Published 27th Jul 2022
  • 369 Views, 2 Comments

Rainbow's Flock - Applefai



Rainbow's son Cumulo navigates life as a young adult stallion.

  • ...
 2
 369

The Dance

The night of the dance came quicker than expected, in that time, Cumulo and Gala had only gone on three dates, they did learn a lot more about each other in that time but yet, it still seemed like they should've been on more dates.

Cumulo remembers their first date of going to a movie and then dinner at the "Tasty Treat" he was glad he brought along enough bits to pay for everything, but he was surprised when Gala brought out her own, opting to go Dutch, which he highly respected.

**Knock knock knock**

Cumulo is jolted back to reality when he hears a knock on his door, a measure his parents took on after the incident. "Come in, Cumulo called out as sat in his chair, filling out an application to take the P.S.A.T.

"Hey son, your mother wanted me to talk to you before you and Gala go to the dance." Soarin replied as he entered the room, he grabbed an empty chair and sat next to his son.

"Ok," Cumulo answered as he quite writing and looked to his father, somewhat knowing what this was about.

With a sigh Soarin cut to the chase. "You're a grown stallion, Cumulo. So I know you'll make the right decisions, but if anything were to happen tonight, make sure you wear protection." Soarin said, causing his son to blush.

With a nervous chuckle, Cumulo opened up his drawer and flashed a box of Smooze brand condoms, the box said "nothing can stop the Smooze, but this might,"

"Don't worry, dad. I'll be careful, but I don't think that we'll do anything." Cumulo replied as he looked at the time and got up.

"Well take those just in case." Soarin said as Cumulo went to his closet and pulled out a tuxedo.

"I will, dad." Cumulo said as his father got up and left, leaving Cumulo to get dressed in privacy.

Cumulo quickly put on his tuxedo, the black giving him a slimmer appearance. Cumulo exits his room only to be met with a bright flash and the sound of a picture coming out of a polaroid camera.

"Oh, you look so handsome in your monkey suit," Rainbow said as she took the photo from the camera and gave it to Soarin.

Blushing bright red, Cumulo scratched the back of his head. "Mom, come on." He whined in embarrassment.

Rainbow chuckled as she threw her arms around her son. "I know, Cumulo but you will always be my baby boy. She replied as she broke the hug.

"I know." Cumulo replied as he walked down the stairs and waved goodbye to his family for the night.

Cumulo arrives at Sweet Apple Acres to pick up Gala, a red corsage in his hands. Cumulo knocks on the door and is met by Gala, dressed in a black dress and holding a red boutonniere. As they both place the items on each other, Applejack snaps a picture of them and cries liquid pride. "My little apple's all grown up." She said, holding back tears as she hugged her daughter before she left.

After leaving Sweet Apple Acres, Cumulo and Gala arrived at the school, students were seen entering the gym as music blared from the inside, walking in revealed students dancing to the rhythmic beats of the DJ.

"Wow, they got DJ-Pon3 to DJ our dance, must've been pricey." Gala said as she and Cumulo made their way to the dance floor. After a few minutes of dancing they decide to head over to the punch bowl.

Each getting a cup, they took a sip and recoiled at the strong flavor, it burned a bit going down but was still good so they drank some more.

As the night went on, Cumulo and Gala decided to go home early, it was already night out but it wasn't time for the dance to end.

As Cumulo flew Gala home, his head felt buzzy and his mission was a bit foggy, he didn't pay it no mind and continued flying. When they arrived at the farm, every light was out, indicating that everyone was asleep.

"I had fun tonight, Gala." Cumulo said, his words slurred a bit as Gala giggled and smiled.

"I did too, you know. You can stay for a while, come on into the barn." Gala said as she opened the barn door and invited Cumulo in.

Cumulo's heart pounded in his chest as he blushed, taking Gala up on her offer he entered the barn and shut the door behind him joining her on a mound of hay.

While sitting on the mound of hay, Gala scooted closer to Cumulo, looking at him with sultry eyes. "You know, we've been on a total of four dates, so I think it's time we…" she paused as she scooted back, she gently removed her panties and threw them aside. She then spread her legs revealing her marehood to Cumulo causing him to blush. "Took our relationship to the next level." She finished as she looked at Cumulo.

With his heart pounding and head not thinking straight, Cumulo agreed and pulled out one of his rubbers, he removed his pants and put the condom over his erect cock as he leaned into Gala, planting a kiss on her neck as he slowly inserted his rod into her asaiting beaver.

Gala moaned in pleasure feeling his cock slide into her, their bodies starting to thrust into one another as they made sweet love in the barn.

Before too long Cumulo picked up the speed, thrusting harder and faster into his date, pressure building up in his cock as he approached climax.

With one last powerful thrust, Cumulo climaxed and shot his seed, he laid there panting in pleasure as he pulled out, Gala moaning from the exiting motion.

The condom hung limp and soaked as Cumulo took it off, fortunately there was a waste basket in the barn so Cumulo discarded the used rubber, wiped himself down with some paper towels left in the barn and tried to hide the condom under them in the thrash. He then returned to Gala, laying down on the hay they held each other in an embrace and drift off to sleep.

Comments ( 2 )

What is this story's fetish?

11429665
I might take off that tag. Just wanted to cover bases

Login or register to comment