• Published 28th Jun 2022
  • 756 Views, 21 Comments

Pokémon Shimmer - Dalek-Galvo



10 Year Old Sunset Shimmer has just moved to the Canterlu Region from the Johto Region, and her Pokémon Adventure is about to begin.

  • ...
5
 21
 756

Pokémon Shimmer: Prologue: The Adventure Begins Part 1 of 3: Enter Sunset Shimmer, Future Pokémon Master

Author's Note:

Well hello there, future Pokemon Masters. I see that you are all pumped up for the exciting journey that will be in store for you.

My Name is Celestia, but most people around the Canterlu Region know me as the Pokémon Professor. As you already know, all of humanity are living in complete harmony with creatures that the people of today call Pokémon. The bond between people and Pokémon grows stronger each and every day.

(Celestia then throws the pokéball that she had in her hand, and when it opened, a Solrock appeared).

As you see right now, there are hundreds upon thousands of undiscovered Pokémon that we scientists find each and every day. There are Pokémon on land, sea, sky, the very edge of our known Galaxy, even in the very boundary between time and space itself. We never know what kind of Pokémon we'll encounter next, but it doesn't matter how many we catch or how many victories we gain, as long as the bond between Pokémon and their partners remain strong, you will always prevail.

Now, I bet you are all wondering who the main characters of this little adventure are, well, I'll tell you.

The Main Protagonist of our story is a Beginner Pokémon Trainer, named Sunset Shimmer, even though she can have a temper almost as bad as an enraged Primeape, she has a heart of Gold, and will sacrifice her life to save those she cares about. Sunset prefers to have Fire, Normal, or Dragon Type Pokemon.

Our second Main Protagonist will be her future best friend, Twilight Sparkle, although most of her friends nicknamed her Sci-Twi, due to her love of Science. Twilight is a trainer that prefers to have Ghost-Type Pokémon, Twilight is actually one of the regions Gym-Leaders and her Gym is at the Canterlu haunted house where she works as the attractions owner. You'll find out that place is crawling with Gastly, Banette, and Duskull, just waiting to pop up and scare you. One of her Duskull did that to me once.

Well my friends a new journey is awaiting us all. Let's see what hardships they face and see how they can overcome them with the friendship they have with their Pokémon. So let's take our seats as their adventure begins now.


Meanwhile, in the quiet and peaceful Everfree Town, A Moving Truck appeared in front of one of the vacant houses.

"Ah good, we're finally here," Sunrise Shimmer said as he parked the truck on the parking lot outside. "Hey Sunset, we're here."

There was no response, so when he and his Partner Pokemon Teddiursa checked inside the moving truck, he saw that Sunset was fast asleep in the truck with her pet Pokemon Vulpix.

"Ha, that long roadtrip must have burned you out," Sun-Rise said. "She's out like a candle. Well, I'm sure she'll be ready for tomorrow, since her 10th birthday is tomorrow."

Sunset's 10th birthday is a very special day because when any child turns to the age of 10, they'll receive their first ever Pokemon Partners.

"Soon, you're going to be as good of a Pokemon trainer as your mother was," Sun-rise said. "Oh honey, if you could see how far our little girl has soared to get this far."

Just as that was happening, two tired pokemon trainers were heading back for the night after a long day of training their pokemon. These trainers were Rainbow-Dash and her partner Pokemon Elekid, and Fluttershy and her Partner Pokemon Weedle.

"Yawn, well Flutter's I think I'm going to crash tonight, me and Elekid need to get some shut-eye so that we can have enough energy to train again," Rainbow said as she and her Elekid went inside their house.

"Alright then see you tomorrow," Fluttershy said as she and her Weedle went into there own home as well.


Meanwhile, in a far away island stood the headquarters of the remnants of Team Galactic, Team Nova Galactic. And in the shadows, Team Nova Galactic's Ring-Leader was watching

"Pluto, is everything going underway," Venus instructed.

"Yes Venus, everything is going according to your grand design," Pluto confirmed. "But everything has been getting complicated ever since Cyrus disappeared."

"Hmph, no matter," Venus said with a devilish grin. "Cyrus was a mad old fool who could never understand my work. But as he wanted to reshape reality in his image, we, the remnants of his fallen empire have discovered a new power, the power of Ultra Beasts. With such power, I will succeed where Cyrus failed, and I will accomplish my dreams and Team Galactic will rise anew.


Meanwhile, The next morning in Everton City, Twilight Sparkle, The cities Gym Leader, had fallen asleep on her work-desk due to staying up late at night looking for a new spooky costume to wear for the halloween attraction she was the owner of.

Suddenly, her Gastly, Haunter and Gengar flew into her room, sent by Twilight's mother in order to try and wake her up. They tried to tap her shoulder, but to no avail, it didn't wake her up.

Then, Gengar started to grow a devilish grin, as it knew that the only way that they were going to wake Twilight up was to scare her awake.

First, Haunter used Icy wind, then as Twilight's shivering caused her to open her eyes up a little, Gengar used Scary Face which gave Twilight the fright of her life.

Twilight Velvet could hear her daughter screaming as she then giggled to herself.

"GENGAR!" Twilight roared as she chased Gengar down the stairs.

However, Gengar went through a wall which made Twilight slam right into the wall.

"Oww," Twilight said as she was rubbing her head.

"Oh I wish I could trade that Gengar for a Drifloon," Twilight said in irritation.

"Good morning to you too, Twilight," Velvet said.

"Whatever," Twilight grumbled. "Mom, next time, wake me up normally."

"I TRIED WAKING YOU UP NORMALLY, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK," Velvet roared angrily, making Twilight flinch. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT RESONABLE HOURS!"

"You know that Gastly's Haunter's and Gengar's love to scare and prank people, And besides, if you traded Gengar, you would leave Gastly and Haunter without their friend," Velvet said.

"Ok, I'm sorry, Mom," Twilight said with a look of defeat on her face.

"I'm glad that you are up because today is a very special day," Velvet said.

"Special...How," Twilight asked.

"Well, do you remember Sunset Shimmer, the girl who you used to hang out with at the Jouto Region," Velvet said. "Today's her 10th Birthday."

Twilight's eyes shot up. "She's 10 already," Twilight said.

"Yep, and she just moved into Everfree Town, which is 5 blocks from Everton City," Velvet said.

"SHE'S HERE TODAY!" Twilight said with a worried expression. "Oh, I got to get ready," Twilight said as she put her costume on. "Is she going to be heading towards the Everton City Gym once she gets her starter Pokemon."

"Yes," Velvet said. "However, They'll be one problem..."Sunset has a Phobia of Ghost-Type Pokemon, due to an incident involving the abandoned Canterlu Mansion."

"Oh no, she went in there," Twilight said. "That place is crawling with Banette.

"Yes, well you better head on over to the Everton City Gym," Velvet said. "Oh and tell Professor Celestia I said Hello."

"Got it Momma," Twilight said as she got her bag full of Specter Badges and said goodbye to Spike, her pet Houndour heading to her Gym as the Everton City Ghost-Type Gym Leader.

(Will continue in Pokemon Shimmer: Prologue: The Adventure Begins Part 2 of 3: Krabby Carnage).