• Published 24th Jun 2022
  • 389 Views, 12 Comments

TimberTwi Tales: Timber Spruce's Weekend - CapNTilfy



Timber Spruce has a weekend like no other... TimberTwi Tales #3

  • ...
11
 12
 389

A Somewhat Chill Morning

Timber’s alarm clock went off, waking him up abruptly with a yelp. He groaned, then shut it off. He’d made it a habit to wake up at a regular time ever since things kicked into high gear. The repairs, the interviews for staff, the time he’d spent with Twilight… things had been so hectic lately that it felt like he’d never get a nice morning like this to himself!

Timber yawned, then slowly got out of bed. He got undressed, then headed straight for the shower and turned on the water. As he waited for steam to rise from behind the curtain, he started humming one the songs the Rainbooms had played at the Crystal Ball.

Once the water was hot enough, Timber entered the shower. He sighed as the water slid down his back, feeling slightly more awake. He closed his eyes as he started washing himself, listening to the sound of the water falling into the tub. It soothed him, as did the heat of the water.

God, Timber didn’t realize how badly he’d needed this! It was like all the weariness he’d felt was leaving his body as he washed it.

The shower curtain slowly opened, then closed.

“Good morning, hon,” Twilight purred as she gently wrapped her arms around Timber, pressing her naked body against his back. She nuzzled against his neck, then pecked it.

Timber opened his eyes. The last time he fantasized about Twilight, she was in bed with him after an incredible night of seemingly endless lovemaking!

Timber needed to calm down. What was that technique Twilight taught him again? Oh, right!

Timber closed his eyes again, then pressed his arm against his chest as he inhaled. He exhaled, then extended his arm outward. He laughed softly. “Someday… someday.”

Timber finished washing himself, then left his shower and dried himself off. He got dressed, then went into the kitchen for some breakfast.

In the kitchen sat Gloriosa Daisy. She held a cup of coffee and looked half-awake. She gave Timber a soft smile upon noticing him.

“Morning, Glory,” Timber said as he approached her. “Sleep well?”

Gloriosa made a sputtering noise. “Better than usual, but it still feels like it wasn’t enough.”

Timber put a supportive hand on Gloriosa’s shoulder. “Just remember, I’m here for you. Whenever you need me.”

Gloriosa smiled warmly as she put a hand on top of Timber’s. “Thanks, bro. That means a lot to me.”

Timber nodded, then took his hand off of Gloriosa’s shoulder and ate his breakfast. Once he finished, he headed over to the living room, where the television and his game console were. He fired both up, then cracked his knuckles as he joined a local tournament.


Round 1

Dashin8r vs. 8u770n_m45h

Gr8npwrfl vs. EverSpruce

Sweets_CMC vs. Zest_iz_best

Scoots_CMC vs. Sandlw00d

Bloom_CMC vs. SunnyDisposition_CPA

5p00nie vs. DatTiara

Heartstringer vs. DJ_Vinyl

IndiZap vs. Sour_5w337


Timber blinked. Some of those names seemed a little familiar. “Gr-eight-n-pwerful?” His eyes widened in recognition. What was that girl’s name again? The one who always referred to herself as ‘Great and Powerful’-

“Trixie?” Timber raised an eyebrow. She didn’t seem to be much of a gamer girl, but then again, he hardly knew anything about her!

As the battle began, Timber shifted part of his attention to tonight’s impending date with Twilight. He hoped she’d give him a sign. Something to signify that she wanted more than just ‘hanging out’ with him. That she wanted to take things a bit more seriously with him.

The uncertainty of it all bothered Timber.

Before he knew it, his match against Trixie was over. With his attention no longer divided, he glanced at the television screen.


Round 2

Dashin8r vs. Scoots_CMC

DJ_Vinyl vs. SunnyDisposition_CPA

DatTiara vs. EverSpruce

IndiZap vs. Zest_iz_Best


Okay, Timber had no idea who his next opponent was. Not that it mattered all that much. He wasn’t in that tournament to get to know people, just to kill some time and kick some ass!

As the battle commenced, thoughts of Twilight again surfaced into his mind. The sound of her voice. Her beautiful smile. Her endearing, loveable dorky personality. Her touch. Her heart-stopping giggle. How smart she was.

There was so much to love about Twilight… god, he just wished he knew whether or not she loved him!

The battle eventually ended with Timber as the victor. He smiled, considering himself lucky that his opponent seemed a little inexperienced. Now, how about his next matchup?


Final Four

Dashin8r vs. EverSpruce

Zest_iz_Best vs. Sunny Disposition_CPA


Timber nearly slapped the palm of his hand against his forehead. “Son of a bitch,” he muttered under his breath. There was no doubt in his mind that ‘Dashin8r’ was Rainbow Dash. That meant that he’d need to give this next battle his complete and undivided attention!

Timber narrowed his eyes, and the battle began.

Rainbow started the battle with a taunt, which made Timber roll his eyes with a smile. He wasn’t going to take the-

Rainbow sped towards Timber, then hit him with an uppercut. He flew upwards and was kicked in the air twice, then was grabbed and thrown onto the ground.

Timber cursed himself for letting his guard down, then rushed to Rainbow and caught her in a grab. He threw her across the screen and against the wall.

Rainbow got back on her feet, performing a kip-up as Timber charged towards her. She taunted him again, then flipped over him, which caused him to ram into the wall.

Before Timber could react, Rainbow landed a five-hit combo on him, then followed up with a finisher.

Winner: Dashin8r

Timber’s jaw dropped. He knew Rainbow was going to be tough, but he wasn’t expecting that!


Championship (Headsets enabled)

Dashin8r vs. SunnyDisposition_CPA


Timber frowned as he set his controller down. Should he watch the final match?

“Timmmber,” Twilight called out in a singsong tone. “I’m feeling extraordinarily horny right now… won’t you please fill me up?”

Sweat started to form on Timber’s forehead.

“I love you,” Twilight whispered.

Timber shut off his console and the television, then went into his room and left a “Do Not Disturb” on his doorknob just before shutting his bedroom door.

Author's Note:

Takes place simultaneously with Bored Rainbow Dash is Bored: Crude Awakenings and Next Stage