• Published 26th Jun 2022
  • 2,446 Views, 28 Comments

The rise of Darkness - Dark1777



This is the sequel to Twilight Sparkle Lord Of Death

  • ...
2
 28
 2,446

Chapter 1: new enemy

In Everfree Forest

"Hurry up!!! We have to get out of here!" brown pony with scar over his eye ran screaming at his comrades, his face clear with terror.

"T... That Pony... What is she!?" blue pony running behind shouted with fear and fatigue.

"No matter what she is,... Just get out of here, with this, we can awaken the King,... At that point she won't be a problem!" scarred pony said while looking at the bag on his back, there was a blood red light emanating from the bag.

"A... Are you sure, c... Can the King defeat her...!?" blue pony said.

"Idiot! Of course King can defeat her, King is the king of all Dark Magic, the pony that rules over the ultimate powers of darkness, he's the supreme being, she's just a small mouse before his eyes, although the power she possesses is truly terrifying, but King will be more than enough to defeat her, because he is the king of the ultimate Dark Magic, he will crush her like a worm, at which point she'll have to beg him forgiveness!" scar pony said with a savage grin. But that smile was instantly extinguished when a gray flame appeared in front of them, it spread and enveloped both of them.

They slowly backed away from the gray flames, but they were both blocked by the gray flame. they kept looking around, trying to find a way out, pony with the scar over his eye shot out a Dark Magic beam in hopes of extinguishing the flames, but it was a futile attempt, they was completely surrounded by gray flames. While they were panicking, a cold voice rang out in the air. "Do you think you can escape me?"

"Appear you, monster!!!! We are not afraid of you!! We are King's loyal followers, we are King's chosen ones, he gave us the powers of his Dark Magic, we will free him, once King returns, he will crush you and plunge the whole of Equestria into darkness hahaha!!!!!!" scarface pony laughed and said.

"King?... What a fool. There is only one ruler of darkness in this entire universe, and I can assure with you that it's not the King you are talking about, because a pony whose ambitions to plunge a world into darkness never deserved with the title 'king of darkness',... In fact, your 'King' just a slave of darkness, a madman lust for power and power, a piece of trash selling his own soul to a dark mess like Dark Magic, such a pony can never master of the darkness let alone become the king of dark." gray flame flares up in front of the two ponys, the flame disappears, the pony with a gray mane and tail with an alternating black streak appears, her cutie mark is a black scythe, her eyes are colored icy blue, her eyes seemed to see through the souls of two ponies in front of her.

"W... who... who are you?" blue pony trembling said

"I am Twilight Sparkle Lord Of Death, pony who keeps the balance between life and death,... And you and the pony you call 'king' are threatening that balance... Now, do you want to hand over the item that you are keeping in that bag by yourself or let me take it by myself, but whichever you choose, your end will be death, but of course , before I kill you I will take all information about the pony who you call 'king'... No one is allowed to threaten the balance of this world under my existence."

Twilight slowly walked towards two ponys who were trembling in fear, suddenly the scar-faced pony screamed and rushed towards her in hopes of defeating her "Aghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! you monster!!!!!!!!"

Scar-face pony's eyes glow green with a purple smoke behind his eyes, scar-face pony shoots a beam of Dark Magic at her, Twilight doesn't even dodge scarface pony's attack, her ice blue eyes lit up, and as soon as the beam of Dark Magic that was only a few centimeters away from her face instantly dissipated, she continued towards the scarface pony with murderous aura spreading around like a predator, scar-face pony was surprised and scared, he started frantically shooting more Dark Magic beams at her in hopes of killing her, but all Dark Magic beams dissipated before reaching her, scarface pony started to get exhausted, he started to gasp, his legs were shaking, he realized Twilight was only five feet away from him, he used all his strength to shoot out a beam of Dark Magic, but the result remains unchanged. He collapsed and looked up at Twilight with a look of fear and despair like a prey looking at a predator.

Twilight coldly looked at the pony lying at her feet with eyes filled with murderous intent, she said "is that all you have?... You said, you are the ponies chosen by the 'King' , and your 'King' has given you the ultimate magical power of darkness,... And is this what you call the 'Ultimate Dark Magic'? seem like the pony you call 'King' just sees you as puppets for him to use and achieve his ends."

The scar-faced Pony looked at her with anger and hatred when he heard what she had just said about the king he worshiped, he gasped as he said in anger "how dare you!? How dare you talk about King like that!? he's the supreme being! he's the master of all Dark Magic! he give us the power stronger than any pony. So what wrong if I become his puppet!? To serve his goal, even if it means going to Tartarus and back we accept it! He is our faith, our purpose in life!... Even if you kill me today, he will definitely avenge us, he will tear you to pieces and burn your soul with his dark flames hahaha!!!!!!" scar-face pony started laughing in madness.

Twilight looked at the scar-face pony with cold eyes, she didn't care about his threats, after all, it's been three years since she cut all ties between her friends, family, her mentor and all of Equestria, she has faced many enemies alone, and each time they threaten to tear her apart, destroy her, crush her,... But in the end they all They all died under her hooves, and all they could say at that moment were pleas for her to spare them.

'I still remember the first time I took life of a pony, it was a Necromancer, he claimed to be a master Necromancer and vowed to engulf the entire world in blood and death... At the time of taking his life, even though I didn't have any emotions at that time, I still felt like there was an invisible rock on top of my soul... Even though it's only been three years since I became Lord Of Death, but I've begun to understand the burdens Dark Queen has borne alone for hundreds of thousands of years, and unlike me, she was still had emotions at that time, but she still bear all those burdens alone.' Twilight thought.

'She's Dark Queen, she doesn't have any choice, my lord' said Death.

'Yes, she's not like me and the other Crystals Of Balance owners, she doesn't get to choose what she becomes, and couldn't chooses what she wants to do.. Since she was created by the universe she has never lived a normal life, even those she considers family and friends eventually betrayed her... Perhaps, she had felt very hopeless when she decided to use Dark Void to swallow all of her emotions,... Didn't want to live, but couldn't die either... I was lucky, because at least before becoming Lord Of Death I had a normal life, without blood and death, only laughter, warmth and happiness...'

Twilight coldly looked at scar-faced pony and said, "Your King is not supreme, or the master of darkness, he is simply an arrogant, stupid, greedy, selfish, willing to sacrifice other pony's life to achieve his goal, such a pony is not worthy to be called 'King',... But if you still firmly believe and worship him, then you take that stupid belief to hell with you"

with those last words, Twilight lit her horn and a bright red thorn rose from the ground and pierced scar-face pony's chest, he let out a scream of pain before he stopped breathing, the spikes disappeared and his body fell to the ground, the blood from the hole in his chest poured into a pool of scarlet blood on the ground, Twilight once again lit horn and released a gray flame burn scar-face pony's body,... After the flames disappeared, scar-face pony's body along with his pool of blood also disappeared completely as if they had evaporated. Twilight used her magic and pulled out the item from scar-face pony's bag, which she lifted and examined it, it was a black Alicorn necklace with a red diamond-shaped crystal in center of necklace.

'This thing is an artifact of Dark Magic, made of the blood and dozens of lives of ponies... I can feel many souls screaming in agony and hatred being held captive in this necklace, my lord' said Death.

"...How can they call such a mess magic like this is the ultimate power of darkness?" Twilight said while staring at the Dark Magic artifact.

Scar-face pony's companions saw Twilight staring at Alicorn Amulet, he took advantage of slowly backing away to escape, but just as he turned his back, sharp thorns sprouted from the ground and pierced his hind legs, causing him to scream in pain, blood from his legs didn't stop flowing from the wound, he did his best to use Dark Magic to try to destroy the spikes holding his legs, but no used, his Dark Magic couldn't even scratch them. As he struggled to get out, a dark shadow enveloped him, he looked up to see Twilight standing atop his head and looking down at him with glowing ice blue eyes.

Blue pony looked up at Twilight with an expression of horror as if he were looking at a monster. He felt his soul freeze as he looked into Twilight's icy blue eyes, his body trembled, he even forgot the pain from his leg wound. He felt like he was facing death, all his senses were numb, the only thing he felt right now was despair. He trembled and begged "P... P... Please... P... Please... Please forgive me... I... It was him... It was him who forced me to did this,... I... I... I'm really sorry... P... Please... Don't kill me... I... I'll tell you all what i know... S... So... Please don't kill me"

Twilight said nothing, she removed the spikes that were stabbing the blue pony's legs and lifted him up in her magic, her ice blue eyes glowed brighter, she created a link magic rope her horn with his horn, she closed her eyes and began to read his memories... After a moment, she opened her eyes, the magic string that linked her horn to his disappeared, she looked stared into his eyes before dropping him to the ground. She turned her back and started walking, blue pony thought she had spared him, he quickly got up to run away,... But just as he was about to run away, a sharp thorn pierced his chest, blood flowed from his mouth, the thorn disappeared, his body fell to the ground, a gray flame flared up and completely burned his body without leave any trace of even the slightest trace of blood.

Twilight continued walking without looking back, her eyes turned cold gray, she whispered the name "King Sombra" in her mouth, then her horn lit up, gray flames covered her body. And then she disappeared from the forest, the forest once again became silent as if nothing had happened.

Comments ( 28 )

finally a sequel.

11282619
Thank for read my story🤗

nice to see this story. wonder how things will play out in it.

11282682
I was waiting for the continuation of the story

yay a sequel great chapter

11282834
I dun know too😅

SEQUAL FINALLY!!! MUST READ TONIGHT... yayyyy

It's finally out, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this sequel now I need the next 20 chapters and more please (joke).

11283990
i'm glad you like it

Next chapter will be out next week, thank you for following my story:twilightsmile:

will there be a brief retelling of these three years?

11291128
I think not, but there will be some flashbacks of characters about certain events over three years

Comment posted by -Dreamer- deleted Jul 26th, 2022

11315511
maybe he forgot about the fanfiction.

Ok....why i no have mi 20 ch yeet?

Still waiting for the second chapter

This is a great chapter I the sequel can't wait to read more of your great story

6 months have passed and there is still no new chapter, I hope when he returns he will explain everything where he disappeared.

Hope this gets continued. Miss reading it. :twilightsmile:

It looked good, too bad the author decided to disappear

Hopefully this story will be continued.

11692876
Better be, if I die before this story is continued I'm going to haunt the dude until death, maybe even after death.

Login or register to comment