• Published 28th Nov 2022
  • 645 Views, 28 Comments

Elden Ring: The Deaths of Tirek - Blackdrag-rose



Tirek, following his defeat at the hooves of Twilight and her friends, is transported to a world unlike anything he could imagine, filled with large trees, violent creatures, and danger around every corner.

  • ...
5
 28
 645

Dream's End

Tirek huffed for a moment as he stared at the scene in front of him: an elegant stone throne that rested at the northern edge of a circular arena, in front of the massive Erdtree, that was fit for a king to sit on, or the Elden Lord in this case, due to the gems and golden inlay that adorned the sides. Resting in front of him was the body of the last warrior that dared to stand in his way, a tall barbarian who claimed to have been the First Elden Lord, wielding a large greataxe that broke the area around him in his wake, a foe that took everything he had to bring down. Standing off to his right was none other than Blaidd, who was recovering from his own wounds, as their foe had struck him pretty good several times during the fight, while off to his left, standing near the ruined part of the arena, was Ranni, having frozen and shattered a golden tentacle monster that was called a 'God'. Tirek himself was wearing an ebony black set of armor, with golden inlay, while holding a greatsword made in a similar light that contained the power of Destined Death, a power he had stolen from the one who had been hiding it since the days before the Shattering.

Even with the power of Destined Death on his side, Blaidd fighting with all his might, and Ranni destroying the god of the Golden Order, the fight had been hectic, especially with Godfrey's strength being enough to shake the earth and break parts of the ground around them, but they had won in the end.

"It is over. The time of the Golden Order has come to an end." Tirek stated, where he glanced back at the stairs leading up to the arena he and the others had been fighting in, allowing him to gaze upon the broken remains of those who swore to uphold the virtues of the Two Fingers, and their false order, who stood between him and his prize and had paid the price for their folly.

"Indeed. My Lord, together you and I shall usher in the Age of the Stars." Ranni said, though she wasn't winded as much as he or Blaidd were right now, as she was using her doll body to do battle with anyone who stood in their way, before she focused on the item that was floating above the throne, the true prize that had emerged from the Erdtree, "With the sheer power of the Elden Ring, now freed from the Golden Order's grasp, we can reshape the world... guide the people with the wisdom of the moon, instead of the lies that were told before or the fiery doom that some sought to cover the world with."

Tirek nodded as he remembered discovering the Frenzied Flame, a dangerous power that would bring about the end of the entire world if an Elden Lord brought it before the potent Elden Ring, one he had used his power to seal away in a cage that was separated from the rest of this world to ensure his reign was never threatened.

"It is a shame that so many decided to stand in our way," Blaidd commented, as before they even reached Godfrey's area, and found the Elden Beast as Tirek called it, they had faced many of his former allies, those who didn't want Ranni to win, especially after she murdered the Two Fingers in their own sanctuary, thanks to Tirek's powers no less, and now most of the Tarnished of the Lands Between were dead.

"Their beliefs could not accept what was happening and they stood in progress' way." Tirek remarked, though as he said that both he and Ranni held their hands up to the Elden Ring, him dominating it's power so that his Mistress, his Lady now due to the special ring that bound them together, could twist it to her purpose, to shroud the world in the darkness that she wished, as her the contract with her Outer God, "Now comes the age of Lord Tirek and Lady Ranni!"

Blaidd watched as the sky darkened before his eyes, a different kind of night that wasn't what he and the rest of the world were used to seeing, while at the same time the sun itself seemed to twist on itself, becoming what looked like another type of moon with a spiraling center. It was almost as if some deity was now watching over them, the twin moons having been two of it's eyes while the sun became the third, like a holy trinity of some kind, while he noticed that the stars came out in full force once more, as if symbolizing that the Age of the Stars was upon them. While that happened he and both of his Masters watched as Ranni's body went from being that of a doll and became more solid, the porcelain nature turning into her fair skin, which she had before she discarded her original body, even though it meant that she had four arms this time around, instead of the usual two. It was like a reward for her part in bringing about the final victory of her Outer God, to allow her to taste the pleasures of being alive once more, in addition to cherishing her time with the Lord who paved the final leg of her path so this could happen, and it made Blaidd smile.

The two were made for each other, two powerful beings who seemed to share the same ideals and thoughts, and he knew that he would serve them until the end of his days as their loyal wolf, doing anything and everything that they ordered him to do, even though he suspected some rest was in order.

"Are you ready, my Lord?" Ranni asked, though while she wasn't expecting this when she set out to bring about the Age of the Stars, to get her physical body back in such a way, she also knew that this was a good thing, especially since she had a few fun things in mind for later.

"Of course, my Lady." Tirek replied, as this was the victory he craved, total domination over the power of this world, the power to take down anything and everything that dared to stand in his way, and even a powerful figure to serve as his Lady as they tackled the challenges of a new and changed world.

With that said he cupped Ranni's chin for a moment, allowing them to look each other in the eyes, before he leaned in to kiss her before they left to begin the next stage of their conquest... though before he could do so there was a blinding light for a few seconds and when he was allowed to see again he found himself in a familiar cage, with his elderly centaur body in place of his younger stronger body.

"No... so it was all... a dream?" Tirek commented, finding that his voice was weak once more, meaning he must have been blasted by the Elements of Harmony and put in a coma of sorts, the Elements giving him some sort of dream to for some odd reason, though in that moment he couldn't even muster the energy to be sad or annoyed, rather he adjusted his body so he didn't cramp and leaned his head against the cell's bars, "Back to this pitiful existence... maybe I'll sleep forever..."

Tartarus was his old prison, or current prison he guessed, where he sighed as he ignored everything that was around him and closed his eyes once more, choosing to abandon reality and just live in his dreams for the rest of his days, regardless of whatever his dreams held for him.

Author's Note:

For anyone wondering: no, this isn't an early April Fools joke. This is the end of Tirek's journey in the Lands Between. With a little over thirty chapters, next to no feedback, and only the dislike meter moving recently, I've decided to wrap this up now and not spend who knows how many chapters in the same situation.

Comments ( 2 )

Damn, wish I found this sooner to at least give some comments.
Thought, I will admit I also at times forget to comment on stories I like..

Login or register to comment