• Published 31st May 2022
  • 600 Views, 7 Comments

Why did this have to happen to me? - Scootaboom1



A Filly Anon in Anthro Equestria and things go horribly wrong.

  • ...
4
 7
 600

Ch 4 As Time Passed

Anon

When the Princesses learned that I was actually a pony I received many apologies.

I explained where I really came from but for most I was just from some kind of parallel dimension.

The first couple of weeks after everyone learned that I could talk was hard because I would still respond to Twilight's training.

This led to a few embarrassing situations.

Why did she have to teach me those tricks.

Sit, roll over, fetch, and stay.

I got laughed at by a few of the younger fillies and colts who didn't know any better.

Twilight gave me my own room with a bed but since the bed was to tall for me I continued to sleep in my pet basket.

The transition from pet bowl to table and plates was difficult.

Not only was the table way to tall for me but I had gotten used to eating form pet bowls.

They also gave me potions that helped me with my allergies too.

Fluttershy felt ashamed for not noticing but I told her that we interacted for only a very short time so she had nothing to worry about.

Rarity was a little disappointed that some of the accessories she had been working on would not be used but I actually wanted them.

After all I did get used to wearing a collar.

As time passed and I got older I eventually grew tall enough to reach waist hight for other adult ponies.

The crusaders tried to help me figure out my cutie mark but maybe the ambiguity is the point.

I also decided that when I had foals and one was green with my body type I would call them green bean to commemorate my old predicament.

I was never really mad at anyone about my situation but Twilight was harder on herself about it more than anyone.

I even got to live in the castle while growing up but when it was finally time to move out on my own Twilight payed for a custom home.

It was nice to have a home that was designed to accommodate a creature of my size and shape.

It was always funny when there was someone new in town and they saw me.

Telling them my story was always amusing.

They never quite knew how to react.

Comments ( 5 )

What the fuck

11353167
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Kind of the point.

Twilight gave me my own room with a bed but since the bed was too tall for me I continued to sleep in my pet basket.

Not only was the table way too tall for me but I had gotten used to eating form pet bowls.

That was really funny but I would have liked more dialogue.

11384447
The funny thing is I was planning to reuse this concept with some other things thrown in.

Login or register to comment