• Published 31st May 2022
  • 600 Views, 7 Comments

Why did this have to happen to me? - Scootaboom1



A Filly Anon in Anthro Equestria and things go horribly wrong.

  • ...
4
 7
 600

Ch 3 A Pet

Green Bean / Anon

It was dinner time and while I was eating my kibble Spike that I had come a long way since Twilight started my obedience training.

When I finished eating I sat down waiting for directions and Starlight mentioned that it was probably time to take me outside.

Twilight hummed thoughtfully and agreed saying she needed somethings for her tea party with Celestia and Luna.

Though she questioned how to go about it.

She was deciding between using a leash or have me pull a wagon.

Starlight suggested taking me on a leash first so that I could adjust to Ponyville.

Twilight looked to me and said leash.

Nodding in affirmation I went to the counter with the leash at a moderate pace.

When I made it to the counter I sat down facing the direction of it.

Twilight called me a good girl and put it on me.

As we went out into Ponyville I took a good look around.

One thing that I noticed was that carts had straps that attached to the waist.

It really was strange.

Shops that normally would not allow pets were willing to make an exception for a princess but Twilight did not want to be given special privileges.

So I would just sit outside as Twilight tied me to where ever she could.

As Twilight was shopping for supplies I sat obediently outside one of the shops.

While I waited I heard a familiar set of voices.

Looking to the side I saw the crusaders rush up to me.

I let them rub my belly as Twilight finished up.

When Twilight came out Sweetie Bell told her that Rarity had made a few sets of matching outfits for me and her.

Twilight said that we could go over right now since she just finished up the shopping.

When we arrived Rarity started to gush about how cute and well behaved I was.

The first set of outfits were saddle and harness sets.

Though most of them were the type of dresses I would see in the show.

Though they were quite frilly.

Apparently they were designed to show off my cuteness.

To be honest I agreed with the cute statement.

When I playfully pranced in front of the mirror I got a series of awws from the others in the room.

Before we left Apple Bloom asked Twilight want she was shopping for.

When Twilight told her about the tea party Apple Bloom offered a new tea made by Zecora using heart's desire to help with throat issues.

I guess that as public figures they use their voices a lot.

When we made our way back to Twilight's castle Spike welcomed us back.

Twilight gave him the tea we got from Apple Bloom and asked him to read the directions.

Starlight helped Twilight set up the table before helping Twilight pick out what outfit I should wear.

They settled on a saddle and harness set with floral patterns that matched my collar.

As Spike brought the tea Celestia and Luna arrived.

I could only gawk at them.

Twilight just barely stood at belly button height.

I didn't even stand at knee height with Twilight and thought she was huge.

The other Princesses on the other hand made me look tiny.

Twilight showed me to them and they started to gush about how cute I was.

Luna gently put her hand down to lift me.

I carefully got on her hand as she raised me up to her so that she could get a better look.

After she gave me a belly rub with her finger she placed me on her breast as they started their tea party.

As they discussed various topics I was overtaken by the smell of the tea and treats.

When Luna noticed she chuckled slightly and offered me a little bit of her tea.

I took a small sip and ummmed.

Luna asked if I enjoyed it and when I said that I did everything went quite.

I was a little confused and asked what was wrong.

Eventually it hit me.

They just realized that the wild animal Twilight had found a did all those test and obedience training on was a person.

And if my voice was anything to go by than I was probably younger than the crusaders in a physical sense.