• Published 23rd May 2022
  • 238 Views, 3 Comments

A Lost Mosaic - DeathFox4



What are Mosaics? They're a collection of broken pieces that tell a story. What happens when you lose a mosaic? You piece together the missing pieces one by one.

  • ...
 3
 238

cov ry a e ing

...the wound mended... everything okay?"

The nurse nodded. "Thank you. Our healers have been out of energy healing the soldiers and sending them back to the front lines, we've burned through our reserves and any gems of magics we had. It'll take a few..."

I nodded, resting my magic as I gently rubbed the little filly's mane. "I'm sorry we can't do more."

The nurse interrupted me. "No no! You've done plenty. Not only did you save our lives out there, you've helped make sure you've saved those after the battle ended. You could have stopped at the party and be hailed as heros and no would have begrudged you, but you stayed to help."

My sister nodded. "If by us staying, we can save one life, it will have been worth it."

I nodded in agreement. "Absolutely


"Sister?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you..."

[Illegible]


Page 61

..."Celebration"

...."Friday? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. We can't....hospital. They deserve to be here as much as the rest of us."

"How is the shield?"

"It's getting stronger."

[Incinerated]

"and S[Incinerated] sign..."

"Estimate...[Incinerated] at the very least."

"Good. The further away he is from us, the safer this place will be."

"You know we will need to deliver justice?"

"Justice is for later. Our ponies are safe f[Rest of the page is torn and missing]