• Published 19th May 2022
  • 132 Views, 1 Comments

Enforcing Change Side Story - Scootaboom1



We know what happened to Sunstone but what as her life like.

  • ...
 1
 132

Ch 9 The Other World

Emerald Garden

When I was shot out the other end of the mirror I crashed into someone.

As I apologized I noticed that my fore legs looked strange.

I creature that I crashed into looked at me and questioned if I was Emerald.

It was at this point that I realized that the creature I crashed into was Sunstone.

Her colors had changed.

She started to panic.

I suggested that we return through the portal, but when we tried to we found that it no longer worked.

To prevent Sunstone from having a panic I suggested looking for help.

Sunstone

This world was strange and freaked me out.

Not because of some underlying sense of weirdness but rather the lack of it.

Unlike my sister Emerald I seemed to realize that our new forms were bipedal.

We entered the building that was in front of us and started to look around.

It seemed that we were in some kind of school but it seemed that classes had only just gotten out.

Since the front door was still open that meant that at least one person was still here.

When looking around the school we heard a few familiar voices.

Following the voices we found three creatures who had a clear resemblance to the cutie mark crusaders.

Though I knew that they were not.

Emerald Garden quickly walked up to them and asked how they followed us.

This of course this only caused them confusion.

When they saw me they asked what happened to me, having confused me with someone called Sunset Shimmer.

I apparently resembled a younger version of her.

There names were the same as the crusaders.

We explained that we went through a portal only for it to close behind us.

Fortunately they seemed to know about the portal and said that they could help us get in touch with an expert tomorrow as they would be busy today.

We were wondering where we could stay the night when Scootaloo said we could join them for their sleepover at her house.

Sunset Shimmer

While the girls and I were helping Rarity with her new line I felt a strange feeling.

I ignored it since it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

I didn't want to interrupt Rarity when she was in the zone so I didn't say anything.

Sunstone

I was worried that Scootaloo's family would be upset about the unexpected guest but they were actually pretty relaxed about it.

Her aunts looked like they were about to ask questions but stopped when the crusaders whispered something into their ears.

It seemed that more knew about the portal on this side than our own.