• Published 19th May 2022
  • 134 Views, 1 Comments

Enforcing Change Side Story - Scootaboom1



We know what happened to Sunstone but what as her life like.

  • ...
 1
 134

Ch 13 Crystal Empire

Sunstone

When we entered through the portal to Equestria Sunset stayed behind.

While her parents adjusted to having four legs Nightlight informed us that rather than using a train we would make use of a relic he created.

When we were teleported to the Empire Sunset's parents commented that based on my description of the Empire they had expected it to be colder.

This caused me to chuckle and say that most do.

I then reminded them of the Crystal Heart and how it protects the Empire from threats.

Nightlight brought us a short distance from the house so we had to walk over.

While walking we saw a few of the fillies from school who invited us to play with them.

I said that we were busy and that we could play later.

But before we continued one of them walked up with a homework assignment asking if I could help her out with one of the problems real quick.

Sunset's parents looked at it and managed to hide their confusion and I told her that she forgot to carry a four.

When we reached home we noticed that Must Mane was in the living room.

She had decided to stop by since I had missed a magic lesson which was very unlike me.

When she arrived mom and dad explained the situation to her.

Though before she left she asked if I wanted to try using levitation on a relatively heavy object.

I nodded in agreement and Mist Mane brought out a weight.

I tried to levitate it and to my surprise it worked.

Mist Mane congratulated my and left.

I had never been able to lift something that heavy with such ease before.

As mom and dad finished dinner then spoke with Sunset's parents about all kinds of things.

That night I heard the adults talking about my life going forward.

Whether or not I will remain in Equestria or return to the human world.

Will I have to be sent away?