• Published 20th May 2022
  • 778 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Dream Becomes Reality - Tilltheafterlife



A random guy who loves MLP finds himself physically in a dream with the things he appreciates. A dream demon comes out of nowhere and decides to inflict suffering and destruction. In response to the demon's actions, Samuel is forced to play the hero.

  • ...
3
 14
 778

Chapter 1: An Everyday Life (edited)

In a large open field, there was a medium sized house. And in that house, lived a boy, who disliked society, Samuel. The alarm clock rang right next to Samuel, interrupting his sweet and glorious dream. Samuel opened his eyes in anger and turned the alarm off. Grabbing the clock, Samuel threw it at the wall. He didn't throw it as hard as he wanted to since he didn't want to grab the attention of his parents.

He lazily gripped the edge of the blanket that covered him nicely, swooshing it away with an arm muscle stronger than average. A swift breeze greeted him as he sat up. Samuel made a smile over to the purple squared fan in the front right hand corner of his bedroom.

The fan created a constant noise being a little loud, but soft enough to make sleeping possible. A few hanging decorations flowed along in the fan's wind, so as their shadows. The propeller encased stopped revolving after Sam finally twisted the switch off.

The decor hanging on handles on walls halted their movement as the air stiffened. Sam upwardly stretched, using his hands to support his back. When the bones popped, Sam moaned in solace. He was feeling sad about today, not because of the dust and hair collectively on the floor and rug, but because of nonstop interruption of peace, insults, and an inability to get anything done from the past few days of the week.

What's there to expect today? He had already gathered his thinking and plans for today: how to survive the same crap, while dealing with many mental illnesses endlessly making him suffer inside.

Depression and ADHD. Two of many issues Sam for sure apprehended for himself, knowing both were holding back his capabilities in life. Though, ADHD turned out to be the first mental issue he had back in second grade. Even causing him a near flunk in elementary school. And now here he was, in high school earning a high GPA.

He was only fifteen years old as a sophomore, (10th grader) and was captivated in math. And he lived with his mom and dad who turned out to be strict parents. Within each passing year they'd elaborate a more controlling side to which Sam had no way to cease. However, being strict didn't mean they'd know about his secrets. One secret hidden in the fields of Sam's brain was an obsession with a show named My Little Pony. Usually only one chance came to watch at least one episode a week because of the time being a great predicament.

"Ah great, another boring day of school," Sam hardly pushes away the half opened door for more room to exit out of his bedroom. "It's gonna be the same bull crap. Annoying people, excessive unessential work, and other painful stuff."

He began walking down the darkened hallway, seeing light in the living room across from. A plan involving making an egg sandwich to help build the muscles he wanted formed in the back of his mind. The thought creates a wet mouth he obstructs to avoid drooling.

Upon entrance to the living room his little amount of peace and quiet was ruined by an aggravating voice he hears 24/7.

"Good morning my son, could you come over here and read this out loud for me," his mom showed him an image with a stapled text on her phone.

"And there goes my peace and quiet," Sam whispered to himself while looking extremely annoyed at her.

Of course, as always, none of it was ever interesting to him. The only reason why she forces him to read it out loud is because she wants him to care about whatever the topic was, not that he ever will. And no matter how many times he tells her to stop and leave him alone, she is just too stubborn to even listen to him. Though, deep down, Sam did love and care for his mom. Depression was one of the main things that had caused Sam's emotionless state.

He decided to start making his own breakfast and it was easy really. Set the temperature to medium heat, add a slice of butter, get four eggs and beat them, add salt and pepper, toast some unhealthy bread, wait for the eggs to cook, put them together and add cheese if you want. After Sam had planned out his breakfast, his dad came in and asked, "Honey could you get me some bagels."

"Right away dear!" Sam's mom ran into the kitchen in a hurry to fulfill a command. She grabbed four bagels out of a bag, toasted them in a toaster, and added butter after she noticed a crisp.

"Mournin' son," his dad greeted.

"Mournin' dad," Sam responded monotonous.

His dad heard sounds of frying grease and butter, and smelled something dull. "Another one of those sandwiches you're making I presume," he said without checking.

"Yep, same breakfast, on the same day," a big loud pop forced Sam to keep watch over the smoking pan.

"What do you mean the same day? You just had that yesterday, son."

"I know. I mean, everyday seems to be, y'know. . . the same."

"Pssh!" his dad pressed a power button, switching on his computer. "Boy, what in the world happened to you?"

Sam shrugged inside.

"Well, guess that's how things go when you get older. Honey, pour me a cup of coffee while you're at it."

His dad was alright because all he did for a living was watch YouTube and kept his mom occupied by arguing with her all day. This also allows Sam to watch his favorite show, My Little Pony, in peace.

With patience and practiced spatula flips, the eggs were ready. Combining eggs, bread, and cheese into a sandwich, he sat down and took a huge bite. Bits of crumbs fell onto his plate as smoke released out of the eggs' inside. Sure it was hot as a boiling river, but Sam could not resist its taste.

When an empty plate remained, he gave a pat on his tummy and went up to the calendar to see what day it was since he had nothing better to do. Today was Friday which meant the weekend was coming up, but what really piqued his interest was it being Friday the 13th.

Sam then had an abrupt craving for something different to happen. He didn't care whether it was good or bad. It just HAD to be SOMETHING different instead of the same old baloney.


"Oh boy, here we go again," Sam had to leave way earlier than usual. He also had to make his way over to the school on foot since the car had broken down. A swift cold breeze slightly tipped away Sam's balance backwards.

By feeling the wind's temperature, Sam could estimate the air temperature around 25 degrees. Despite choosing to wear a white T-shirt, thin black elastic shorts, and feeble tenner shoes, he didn't complain about freezing. As a matter of fact, he started relishing the cold, having no regret without a jacket.

Sam crossed many intersections cautiously on his way. While watching the scenery for amusement purposes. Nature was a big key to Sam's positive mood. He heard a few people speaking out disliking comments as he passed by; things like: 'weirdo'. I'm weird? he thought to himself. "Yeah. . . I am," he said acceptedly to no one.

The wind continuously blows over Sam's direction as well as leaves owned by trees, ruffling. Sam fought against the winds current by shifting into a fast sturdy walk. Spotting a line of cars, he knew school was just up ahead.

It's a beautiful day outside when the sun is shining and blinding, not many cars on the streets honking horns at each other, and the animals living the life in the trees without any man to cut them down.

Unfortunately, that's all about to change in a few minutes. Up ahead is a two-story building filled with sadness, depression, boredom, and hundreds of negative edgy people. The majority of the people there were either annoying or aggressive. Most would just cuss him out or flip him off for being all nosy. Which is exactly why Sam never talks to others or desires attention unless absolutely necessary.

"Welp, time to go back to the place I like to call prison. Let's see if I can survive this ordeal again to see the beautiful light of day and another episode of MLP." Sam always did describe school as another form of a prison, due to the fact that it's a government building and people his age are there against their will.

Before he enters an incredibly loud noise erupts in his ears to which what sounded like a huge explosion that came out of nowhere.

*BOOM*

He covered his ears and closes his eyes in case of another, but none came. When he opened his eyes, he saw the sky's color had turned to what seemed to be a mixture of purple and black instead of blue. He then heard the screams and footsteps of many students running around and bumping into each other like wild animals.

"What happened to the sky?!" said a student.

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!" said another student.

Before another word was said, the same explosion like sound came, this time louder than the last.

*BOOM*

There was a white flash that blinded all of them as if somebody laid a gigantic flash grenade. After the blindness effect from the flash disappeared, Sam looked up to see the sky back to its original sky blue and to see the sun still shining bright enough to blind him.

Everything was silent. Everybody had vanished. Sam took a stroll over to the front door of school. A presence and a tremendous feeling of being watched is what Sam felt behind him as he turned around immediately. A gust washed through the air.

He froze; two figures now stood several feet away. Both appearing to be facing him. Inside, he was trembling in fear. It was like living in a horror game; so scared of what's to come next, then when you feel safe, the music stops, and you find yourself alone. . . . . . . or are you?

A small laugh echoed out giving Sam the creeps. "Uh. . . hi-" he blinked with an embarrassing flinch as he listened to something so loud and unforeseen.

☹︎☜︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ☝︎✌︎💣︎☜︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎💣︎☜︎☠︎👍︎☜︎✏︎

The garbage noise trespassed into Sam's ears, defining his sense of hearing. It wasn't long before he had put a finger in each ear, praying for this all to be some silly nightmare.

Hesitantly he blinked. What was once there, was gone in an instant. His sense of reality in mishmash, he noticed hundreds of students once scared of a crisis, going about their day as if nothing happened. The air collectedly followed in, relaxing Sam's mindset.

"What was that all about? Maybe it was just my head playing tricks on me," Sam rubbed his eyes. "Gives me an even better reason to see some kind of psychiatrist. Heck, might even need a few medications."

Sam wasn't all too worried about the event that just happened unless there was a huge global disaster report about it occurring towards other people. He could only imagine if Friday the 13th was actually going to be a day where people are unlucky to have a terrible fate or if Jason Vorhees actually exists.

A gaze of Sam's put itself over to a crowd of students. The same crowd he saw almost daily as he enters school grounds. They babbled and babbled about random things during their personal life, along with much horseplay in their large intimacy.

Rarity's generous spirit had formed within Sam's very soul. He let a smile, slightly forced, and openhandedly clutches the door's handle. They undeniably were predictable when it came over responses. They all gave an excited 'thank you' to the young gentleman keeping the door open with a foot.

After all that nonsense was over most of the school day was normal. He went to his assigned classes as usual and would always do the work but would fall asleep or play cool math games if the teacher was discussing something uninteresting in class.

His first class, English, was Sam's worst subject of all time. Thankfully, the class had the best teacher of all time, Mrs. T. At first, Sam was afraid she was going to aggravate him to death since she was loud and energetic when she first came in. But she gave Sam the peace and quiet he needed and showed him a lot of kindness.

And if he had any free time, he would always pull out his Chromebook and plug in his headphones that he took from his computer class to watch MLP in Chemistry class.

"Hey guys, Sam is watching MLP again!!!" Carson went up to a few more boys, tapping them on the shoulder to grab their attention, and pointed a finger at Sam.

Sam liked Carson as a friend because he always seemed to be quite the cheery fellow. One day Carson caught him watching the show and at first, started asking him if it were a joke. And then it started to become a thing with a few more boys asking Sam WEIRD questions that should never be specifically said.

"Oh, great, just what I need," Sam closed his Chromebook to prevent the boys from seeing anything. Uncomfortable with being surrounded by cast down frowns, Sam finally spoke up for himself. "What do you guys want? I'm sitting back here by myself for a reason!"

Carson frowned even more. "Aw come on Sam! You know we all wanna see it."

"Yea. You should be put on this TV series called My Strange Addiction. You'd make that series perfect," one of Carson's friends suggested.

Sam shook his head. "Nah, I think I'll pass thank you very much. Also, I'm not addicted to MLP. I watch it because it makes me happy, and it motivates me to be a good person. I'm a young brony and I don't care what others think. Same thing goes for my religion, Christianity."

They smiled. "You are a good person, Sammy," the third one said.

"Why thank you."

"You're also one of the weirdest of the weirdest weirdos I've ever seen walk on the face of this earth."

Sam didn't respond.

"Just be honest with us. If you're one of those so called 'bronies' who are grown men into My Little Pony. Do you :eeyup:nope:eeyup: off to it?" Carson made a perverted smile while leaning nearer. Sam didn't say a word. Instead, he got out of the chair and ran out of the room, heading to his very last class after hearing the sound of the bell.

"Somebody please help me. . ."

Sam's last destination before he could finally leave fortunately turned out to be art. Art was probably the only fun class, compared to the rest. His art teacher, Ms. Green, was a very chill teacher over all since she understood him quite a lot. And it was satisfying to draw and color in things. Better than reading or listening to someone talk about a boring topic you'll most likely forget in a few weeks.

Only eighty more minutes till I can leave! Replacing a hard stool with a comfy chair, he slouched down causing a bend on the chair's back as he let out a rough sigh.

Today was Freedom Friday, where his assignment for art was to basically draw anything, he wanted. As long as he worked for at least an hour, he'd surely get a hundred as a participation grade.

Goodness knows what school would've been like for Sam if Chromebooks didn't exist. Lifting the monitor upwards, it turns on automatically. Typing in his school ID he searches up images of Lyra Heartstrings to trace over on paper.

A pump of joy flooded his sadness once he finished outlining his drawing of Lyra. All that needed to be done now was its coloration. This should be fun. With a sky-blue colored pencil he pressed it down, scribbling back and forth. Such peaceful activities can lift one's motivational spirit through rough times.

When the final bell rang, Sam immediately got out of the school as quickly as he could. Once out of campus he began to run home like a madman. The glistening sun made it difficult for him to see but he kept on anyway. When he got close to home, he was all too tuckered out to keep on running, so he decided to take a short cut and walk through the woods instead of the sidewalk.

Sam wasn't afraid of going into the woods because he knew there were no wild animals to bite off his flesh. Plus, he'd prefer hearing leaves rattling and birds chirping. Rather than listening to upright chaos in the streets of a small mayhem town.

Trees formed a shade dotted with light shining through the leaves. A few twigs snapped as Sam's metal foot landed step by step. And several branches broke off as the human went by his excursion.

After what seemed to be about 5 minutes of walking, he was almost out of the woods. Suddenly, without notice he tripped on a hidden rock under the fallen leaves and fell to the ground.

"What the!?" Sam got up and looked behind to see what tripped him. "Oh, stupid rock." Sam turned in the direction of the exit to the...wait.

He turned around to where he was last facing and saw nothing.

"Hehehe!"

"Who's there?!" Sam didn't get a response, just utter silence. He could've sworn he saw three purple glowing eyes in the darkness. It felt as if he was being watched or stalked by someone or...something!

Ignoring what is believed to be seen. He continued to walk home hoping not to get ambushed by anything. Monsters didn't exist and it could have been a hallucination that came into effect after the event where the sky turned purple and black for a few seconds. Who knows what kind of secret organization and experiments are being used and hidden in this world today?

At home, Sam finally made it in one piece. Grabbing the handle, he pushes his home's door open. His dad sat on a large, cushioned rock chair while watching classic TV.

"Hey, son. How was school?"

"Oh, you know the same boring stuff as always. I'm glad to be here again," Sam answered honestly as Applejack.

"Heh, did ya miss me?"

Sam answers sadly and lovingly, "I did dad. I did," after a quick glance around, someone important could not be seen. Sam planted suspicion inside. "Where's mom at?"

"She's visiting the grocery store because she missed out on Thursday," he sighed. "She's been gone for a few hours, but she'll be back before you know it."

"I see. . ." taking a glance outside through the stained window, Sam noticed a vacant spot on the porch once occupied by their broken-down car. "Say, did someone from some kind of car service repair come over here and repaired our car while I was at school?"

"Yes, a few guys came," Sam's father switched the channel with a simple press of a button from the remote. "Your mother would never make it anywhere without the car. She isn't as fit as you, son. And heck, I'm a disabled veteran! I ain't able to travel the world like I used to. I'm barely able to get around the house. I'm getting old, son! I'm gettin' old."

Old? Sam despised that word. He didn't want to grow up anymore, neither did he want anything to do with the future. Many say the future is bright for themselves; the future for Sam alternatively, is remarkably dark.

The daily routine was still followed right after school, which was cleaning the house from top to bottom, playing play station one games like final fantasy 7, working out, watching MLP, and going to sleep.

*5 hours later*

My gosh! It's already dark outside. Where is she? he walked around nervously, starting to think his mother was kidnapped. "Hey dad I think-" Sam held in his voice, eyes wide out of worry that he hadn't noticed the old man sleeping on his chair. The snores were as loud as a Snorlax.

Rule number nine in the family book is never disturb a man's sleep unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. In this case, he'd probably get yelled at and be told to wait till mourning before speaking of it again. Guess I'll watch some MLP before I go sleep tonight. Hopefully mom will turn up later.

------

A large threatening evil feeling whooshed by sending a sudden shockwave of life danger into Sam's wellbeing. Woah! Who's there!?

Nothing was there. However. . . there was something definitely off. The door not far away, was ajar. He thought he had locked it in fear of some stalker following him during his journey through the woods.

He gave a moment of thought while securing the door. No longer could the evil be felt, but this was the third time of today it lurked near. Disregarding it again would prove to be an insane dare. Was it now inside? Or is it all in his head? "If any paranormal stuff occurs in this house, I'm calling the ghostbusters."

Slowly tip toeing past his dad, into a dark hallway. He restlessly turned on the lights in his own private backroom, sat down carelessly on a brown sturdy chair, and groaned. "Ah boy. Been a loooong day," Sam held a remote and turned on the other TV meant for him.

Switching the source to HDMI 3 so that the Nintendo Switch could connect; yes, Sam owned a NS. He had already installed YouTube into the Switch so he could watch any episode about MLP for free anytime he wanted.

Now let's see here. How about a Canterlot Wedding. Yeah, that one will do. I've seen it before but it's healthy for my mind and spirit. I'd be surprised if I dream about Equestria after watching this.

*40 minutes later*

Sam gazed in awe at the very last scenes during a wrap up song. His interest numbing a soreness in his back and rear end.

"Now this, was a great wedding," Twilight commented.

"Oh yeah? Just wait until you see what I have planned for the bachelor party," said the chad baby dragon with a giggle.

The six friends then giggled along as the episode came to an end during a scene of fireworks. One last firework exploding into a heart shaped green and pink mix. Credits popped up afterwards indicating the episode's end.

Sam yawned in a bit of exasperation. It was a little past his bedtime and he had delayed brushing his teeth and getting a nice clean shower as a preparation for bed. Those two things needed to be done. Not that he really cared that much about hygiene, but his mom did. She'd lose it if there wasn't a scent of shampoo on his head/hair or a scent of lotion on skin.

With a few steps across he entered one of two bathrooms. "Let's get this over with. I don't even feel like daydreaming right now," Sam snatches a green used up toothbrush out of a cupholder and in a fast pace, adds toothpaste then scrubs aggressively in an attempt to get the job down in just a few seconds flat.

Expectedly, he spat out a bit of blood while removing the toothpaste contents from his mouth into a near sink.

Next, Sam readied himself for a cold shower. Yet another perplex way to train endurance. Though Sam was more than capable of handling it. He turned the cold trim ring right, causing a flow of water out of the faucet and shower head.

Cold water splashed all over him. A strong nerve made Sam lightheaded as it ran through his spine, but it quickly adapted to the freezing water. Many would find it agonizing or not survivable, though Sam was weird and different.

He started to quit caring about others' opinions several months ago. Criticism, to Sam's thinking wasn't always positive unless very constructive and spoken in a non-aggressive tone. Sometimes he'd see criticism as insulting rather than helpful.

Soon, Sam found comfort and hummed an intro song whilst dancing. Water dripped over the bathroom's fluffy carpet his feet comfortably indulge in as he dries himself using a lavender towel.

"*Yawn* now it's time for bed. Well, actually fifteen minutes past time."

Before given the chance over a nice restful sleep, the lights flickered repeatedly until darkness drowned Sam's sight. Thankfully, he already made it to bed.

"STUPID POWER OUTAGE!" Sam's dad smashes his remote control on the ground out of anger, causing the batteries to spring out. He definitely wasn't in the mood to fix whatever the problem was with the power, and it didn't make his mood better when he was on the best part of one of his old western movies: Matt Dylan or Gun Smoke possibly.

There were sounds of thunder and rain coming from outside. Sam couldn't see it, but the storm sounded pretty rough out there. Even hearing the sounds of lightning striking the ground.

"Of course, there's a storm, because what else would cause a power outage! Guess I'll just sleep in complete darkness," Sam tucked himself under the covers hoping for the power to be back in working condition when he awakens. It was Friday the 13th, but there couldn't be any possible way for this day to get any worse now. "Tomorrow is another day," Sam dozed off in a matter of minutes leaving a head pressing down on his pillow.

"Hehehe," a voice chuckled. "Have a sweet dream, boy. The more sweetness, the more bitterness I can cause."


*❄☟☜ ⚐❄☟☜☼ 🕈⚐☼☹👎*

Sam opened his eyes leisurely while gasping for. . . air? "Woah, what happened? And where am I?" he asked himself, realizing his present location not being his bedroom.

Darkness wasn't covering him anymore for sure because he was outside during the middle of the day. It was a clear sky to, without a storm in sight. "The heck is going on? Why do I feel so. . . different?" Sam could not feel any of his internal organs functioning. The insides of his body was like a nonliving spirit. Did he die in his sleep? Was his imaginary stalker actually real and decided to sneak and eliminate him while vulnerable in bed?

Those questions buried under a gravestone in mind, he quickly came to a few of his senses. Putting focus over a nearby fantasy looking village that immediately caught his eye.

"Holy! No way!" a sign in front saying: 'Welcome to Ponyville,' destroyed Sam's thinking of reality entirely or any thoughts of dreaming. His depression gone (for now), his mind fully focused without wondering about. "I got to see what's popping over there, NOW!"

In a rush he galloped then tripped and fell. Though, galloping wouldn't be the right word if he were still standing on two feet. Now, that he figured out what caused such a clumsy trip over, he checked his arms. They were now a different size and shape, covered in fur.

While in shock he quickly stood up now on four hooves. The structure of his body was different to what he was used to. Moreover, he felt something outside while feeling nothing inside. For some anonymous cause, he shifted from human to pony.

His fur was light tan, the mane was black with a white stripe running through, his pupils were completely black, the cutie mark appeared to be a circle with one half being white and the other half being black, with two little dots being the opposite color on both sides.

He then felt the wings on his body and the horn sticking out of his head. Sam walked around the village excited to finally be able to talk to these friendly cute ponies. Could this all really be true? Was Sam truly in pony heaven now?

After a few minutes of walking, he came across what seemed to be an apple stand. Getting an apple was the first thing on his mind, but when he went up there, he realized he didn't have any money or should now be known as bits.

"Sorry for the trouble I forgot I didn't have any bits on me," said Sam in a sad tone of voice. The pony didn't respond, nor did he look like he was paying any attention. It was as if Sam wasn't there at all. "Helloooo?" he waved a hoof, still missing attention.

Sam was about to walk away but saw a panicking pony behind, that was about to collide with him. Sam braced, expecting a collision, but the pony passed right through his body as if he were a ghost, as the pink pony in question interacted with the worker running the apple stand.

"Hey mister do you have any fuji and granny smith apples!? I'm fresh out and I need those apples to make the biggest of the biggest apple cake for the apple family!" the panicking pony exclaimed, not yet realizing why her tail twitched.

"Of course, Pinkie Pie. How many?"

Pinkie Pie? Sam observed the shaking pony wearing a small umbrella. Her puffed pink tail twitched relentlessly as if it had a mind of its own. Oh wow, it is her!

"Hold it!" Pinkie sniffed the air with another moment of twitching. "Some pony is spying on us. I can sense it!" Pinkie's eyes narrowed over in Sam's direction. The hyped-up mare slowly took five hoof steps until her glare and muzzle were about two inches from Sam's muzzle.

Can she see me now or?

"I don't like this. I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT!" she shouted.

Sam pulled away, "??????????"

The apple stand pony stared at Pinkie with a puzzled look. They weren't going to question Pinkie's sense of nature. Despite her supernatural self and behavior, there was something about Pinkie that made many ponies feel like she played a big role over Equestria's balance.

Her tail, hind legs, ears, and head twitched intensely like they never did before. A pinkie sense, depending on what parts of Pinkie's body twitches predicts what happens later in the next seconds or minutes. When she stopped shaking up and down, she overly gasped.

"This is bad! Like really, really BAD!"

"What's bad?!" Sam tried to communicate, but once again was left without an answer back. A matter of fact, a couple ponies literally pass right through him like he didn't matter enough to connect over to other matters of importance.

"Every pony run! Water is going to fall, and it won't be gentle!" Pinkie went into hyper mode and bounced out of town.

Then suddenly it was obvious on what was going on. When Pinkie Pie got the other pony's attention it became clear. "Right, this is only a dream. None of this is actually real. But if this is my dream, can't I just imagine anything I want?"

Sam then started thinking about a coca cola bottle. His horn glowed bright and an incredible tiny beam of white, shot from his horn and into the ground. A tiny white flash appeared and disappeared in a blink of an eye where the tiny beam was shot. And there was the coke bottle, just sitting, waiting for someone to drink it.

After getting all excited about his new ability to imagine anything he wants all of a sudden, the sun wasn't shining bright anymore and something wet landed on Sam's muzzle unnoticed. When he looked up, he saw a ginormous number of dark clouds pouring rain, right about to hit Ponyville.

Every pony was taking cover as fast as they could. Normally Sam would always find the rain to be pleasant because it would make the environment feel sad and depressing just like the way he is in the real world.

But this wasn't the real world, and Sam certainly didn't like seeing the ponies suffer or having all of that positivity of theirs to be ruined. Even if this wasn't real, he felt bad for them.

Sam decided to imagine about all of the clouds disappearing. His horn glowed once again but this time an incredibly tiny black beam shot out his horn and into the clouds incinerating them all.

All of the ponies came out and were screaming with joy. Not even knowing who or what got rid of the clouds. But it didn't matter to Sam. As long as they're happy, he's happy.

Suddenly a very familiar explosion sound popped into Sam's ears.

*BOOM*

There was a white flash that blinded him for a few seconds. When it wore off, he looked up into the sky to see it was the same purple and blackish mixture he remembers seeing in the real world. Looking at his surroundings he was in complete shock. Every pony had vanished around him. But that wasn't the only thing that caught his eye.

In front of him was a dark figure with three disturbing purple glowing eyes, two eyes were on the bottom, one eye was on the top. Two horns were sticking out of its head, and it had this psychopathic, monstrous, bloodied smile on its face. Its body was the same shape as the black figure he saw at the school. Its eyes were the same eyes that he saw in the woods on his way home.

Sam at first thought it was all in his head. Nothing was following him at all. It was just a dream that turned into a nightmare, and it will end at some point in time. Then the demonic like figure thing spoke.

"I got you right where I want you," said the demon while keeping that murderous smile on his face.

"You can talk to me?!" said Sam.

The demon didn't say another word after that but charged at Sam to which felt like the speed of light. When the demon collided with Sam, all Sam could see was darkness.

Sam felt something grabbing him by the neck but couldn't tell what it was. He couldn't even see his own body whether he was still a pony or a human again.

Several seconds later the unknown force on his neck came off. Sam felt himself fall down while gasping for air. Three eyes of the demon appeared glowing brighter than ever. Sam tried to move but to no avail. He couldn't even feel his own body. Sam didn't know what was real or not real anymore.

All he could think about was the demon that was staring at him intently. What was it going to do, kill him? The demon had followed him to school, near his home, and in his dreams. But why did it have to be Sam of all people. After a moment of silence, it spoke again.

"Hello human. You are now in my domain. My name is Nightmare. Who are you?" Nightmare asked.

Author's Note:

Well guys this is my first time doing this kind of stuff so don't expect this to be done anytime soon. I am writing this story for my own amusement so if you guys somehow by any chance get interested into this story, I hope you have a LOT of patience because it's going to be like the year 2030 when I'm finished with this.