• Published 16th May 2022
  • 442 Views, 0 Comments

A Wild Ponyta Appeared - Scootaboom1



Waking up as a pokemon in Equestria is not as good as I would have thought.

  • ...
 0
 442

Ch 1 Unexpected

Ponyta

I woke up slightly confused and disoriented.

Why do I feel like I was doing some kind of personality test.

I appeared to be in some kind of cave with an open flame...

Wait where am I?

As I fully woke up I noticed that I was not a human anymore.

In fact I think I am now a ponyta.

So I guess I am going to have to start exploring mystery dungeon.

I really don't want to do anything that dangerous but if I am some kind of chosen hero I won't have a choice.

But being a pokemon should be fun at least.

As I walked out of the cave I suddenly felt strange as I seemed to grow.

Thinking back to the Legends game I remembered that pokeball were designed to exploit a shrinking power all pokemon had.

I guess that means that I should remember where this hole is just in case.

As I looked around I remembered that ponyta had the ability to choose what they burn with their flames.

This will make travel much safer.

As I took in my surroundings I noted that it had rained recently.

I was in some kind of forest or jungle.

Seeing a somewhat large body of water I felt a sense of caution came over me.

Being a fire type must have something to do with that.

When I need to drink water I will use smaller water sources.

I continued to walk through the forest when I heard a twig snap.

Every hair on my body stood on end.

I heard a growl as I looked back.

Three wooden wolves were there looking at me.

The name timber wolf came to mind.

Okay I guess that I'm not in Kansas anymore.

As a fire type I had the advantage.

Chosing the best strategy I decided to...



Run away.

I mean after all I have never fought before and ponyta do have the ability run away.

I lost the timber wolves quite easily and even found an old trail that I could use to find my way somewhere.

Following the path I found a camp site that looked human made.

There was even an old weathered set of saddle bags that looked more at home on my back.

There are were a few items in the bags but I will look at those later.

As I made my way out of the forest I came across a bunch of apple trees.

Looking at them my stomach growled.

In legends ponyta would just tackle the trees so I could do that.

Though I first wanted to get some distance between me and the forest.

As I walked deeper into the field of apple trees I noticed that the trees were in better condition.

Some of the ones near the forest had nest of some kind in them, but these looked to be clear of them.

I set my sight on a tree and ran to tackle it.

Suddenly I heard a shout of surprise.

Applejack

I heard a thumping sound coming from a section of the orchard that was not supposed to be harvested for another month.

I will have to investigate what happened.

I made my way to where the sound came from.

The first thing I noticed was the sound of Rainbow Dash snoring.

Either she had something to do with this or she has slept through whatever happened.

As I got closer I noticed a strange pony like creature with a mane and tail made out of fire.

I guess that could explain the burning smell.

But what really got my attention was that it was trying to do something to Rainbow Dash.

I shouted at it and charged.

There is no way that I was going to let some kind of fire pony hurt my friend.

The fire pony seemed to be startled by my shout and when it saw I was coming it ran off in the direction of the Everfree Forest at an unbelievable speed.

There was no way I could catch up with it so I decided to check on Dash.

She was still sleeping without a care in the world.

There was some kind of green potion next to her muzzle.

But what really got my attention was that one of her fore hooves.

It had a nasty burn on it.

I started to shake her awake.

She eventually jumped awake and was surprised when she saw me.

I asked her what happened.

She explained that she was sleeping in my tree when suddenly the fire pony knocked her out of the tree.

When she told it off it reared back and made a winning sound.

She had asked what it was doing it stayed silent before reaching for a apple that fell to the ground.

So she punched it knocking off it's saddle bags only to get a nasty burn.

It then looked her in the eyes and then she lost all strength.

Next thing she knew she woke up with me in front of her.

I explained to her what happened when I arrived and looked at the potion.

The label was in a language that I had never seen.

I looked in the bags and saw a few other things with writing in the language.

I told Rainbow to come with me to Twilight's castle. We were going to get all these items checked out.