• Published 20th May 2022
  • 297 Views, 3 Comments

Anthro Pony Anon - Scootaboom1



Why are there no anthro pony Anon?

  • ...
 3
 297

Welcome to Ponyville

I was incredibly groggy as I woke up.

Did I sleep with the window open because I feel the wind?

Wait am I sleeping in the grass?

As I got up or at least tried I noticed a few things.

First I was much lighter than I should have been.

Second I had long black hair.

I had a green protrusion coming out of my face.

Looking around I saw that I was in a forest of some kind.

As I stood up I saw that my feet were replaced with hooves.

I also had a tail and question mark on both thy.

I also appear to have become female...

This is so wrong, yet so right at the same time.

So that was something I would have to deal with later.

For now I had to figure out where I was and what to do.

I wondered the forest and found a sign that pointed me out of what I now know is called the Whitetail Woods and pointed to someplace called Ponyville.

I could only hope that my strange appearance does not cause a problem.

As I made my way to Ponyville I stayed just off the path so that I would not be seen.

Even if I look like some kind of strange creature I at least looked harmless I would think, but regardless I still had my shame.

Just walking into the town completely naked just does not sit well with me.

As I walked I noticed that the animals would look at me oddly.

How long had they been doing that.

I think that one bird in particular seemed to be following me.

I saw a soft stream of water and used it to look at my reflection.

My head looked to be a mix between a human and a horse.

I had a small muzzle and horse ears.

Getting a better look at my tail I was sure that it was some kind of horse tail, I could even flick it around as if I had always had it.

Thinking about the name of the town I wondered if another like me had appeared in the past.

I wonder if they will think that I am some kind of nature spirit.

I worried for a second that the ones that lived there did not speak the same language but then again the sign was in English.

I made my way in the direction of the town and eventually made my way to the edge of the Whitetail Woods and saw the town.

I snuck from bush to bush on my way to the town and what I saw made me blush beet red.

It turns out that I would not have caused a commotion for two reasons.

The first was that everyone was the same kind of creature as me.

Second, they were all apparently nudest.

While I was processing this a voice came from behind me.

A girl who looked to be a bit younger than me and she even had a horn.

I yelped in embarrassment and covered my breast and groin.

When I did this the girl made a confused expression.

Looking around I noticed that some of the town folks had at least a little clothes.

Trying to change the topic I asked if the girl if she knew were I could get some kind of clothes.

Her face brightened and she said that her sister was a fashion designer.

The girl's name was Sweetie Bell and her sister Rarity was the owner of the Carousel Boutique.

It was hard walking through the town naked but apparently the Carousel Boutique was in the center of town.

When I entered the Boutique I was greeted by Rarity and told her that I was from somewhere where everyone wears clothes all the time but I did not have any with me anymore and was not comfortable without it.

Rarity offered me a outfit for free and brought me to a fitting area.

Things were going my way and then I saw the outfit and regret everything.

I was so shocked that I didn't even stop her from putting it on me.

The main piece of the outfit was a saddle that went on my back and a harness on my muzzle.

The harness even had a bit that went into my mouth.

There was also boots and stockings held by a gaurder belt.

She even added a ribbon in my mane.

The outfit did nothing to hide the parts I wanted covered.

When she asked me if I enjoyed the outfit I with a deep blush asked if she had anything to cover my breast and groin.

Seemingly oblivious to my embarrassment she said that she had just the thing.

Her horn glowed and I was now wearing in addition to my new attire and matching set of bra and panties.

Somehow I turned even more red.

Before I could say anything Sweetie Bell reminded Rarity of somewhere they had to be.

In a panic Rarity literally dragged me and Sweetie Bell out and locked the doors before saying goodbye and running off with Sweetie.

So there I was wearing an outfit that definitely should not be appropriate and in the middle of a town I don't know.

What's worse I realized that I couldn't figure out how to remove it.

A few days pass.

After the whole ordeal I dealt with on my first day I ended up meeting Princess Twilight who after I explained my situation she offered to help.

Now I live in the Castle of Friendship working as an aid for a decent pay.

As for my clothes now I was wearing stuff one could expect a girl to wear back in my world.

I did keep the ribbon as a regular part of my outfits though.

My job wasn't to hard but it could get crazy sometimes but luckily Spike was an expert at dealing with Twilight's well twilighting.

Comments ( 3 )

"Why aren't there more anthro Anon stories?" is a good question.

11247090
I could also say the same for pegasus Anon.

11247219
Unicorn Anon having magic surges and mistakes from never having learned to control a horn before.

Login or register to comment