• Published 22nd May 2022
  • 205 Views, 2 Comments

Villian's Orientation - Ferak



Doctor Flug and Dementia after a fight over the newest invention of the doctor found themselves as ponies in Equestria.

  • ...
 2
 205

Chapter 1: Awakening

Dementia never passed out during the whole displacement, surely due the "improvements" but brainiac paper bag surely did.
She was more resistant to damage as he once said in the past has said how the "Dragons were the peak of all lifeforms... atleast in fantasy", he in hopes of making the closer he could did multiple experiments on her person, adding reptilian DNA mostly, enhancing her muscles and making her very resistant to the thermal conditions, all because but their universe never had dragons or something similar but in the end the results were clear. Surely they had demons but any mortal experimented with dark energy ended up pretty much dead... (One client had a dark energy transforming device which ended in his demise) "uncompatibility" as once said the paper bag, She pretty much could be called a super human if you will, but you also had to remove/ignore certain quirks or changes to her personality lizard-like... walking on walls, liking the sun... were "secondary effects" .

Her resilence allowed to stay awake despite the sheer pressure while a weird energy enveloped her, certainly it was meant to shapeshift her since once it happened she felt compressed and stretched multiple times.
She has experienced this before akin to the punishments her boss but something was very wrong since she felt numb all over, more especifically her limbs...

All she could remember how her fingers started to hurt if she tried to keep them stretched but once she made a fist, the other details escaped her since she wasn't to begin with a very attentive person, she even had problems trying to focus in other stuff if she wasn't interested...but after the weird sensations she also noticed how a bright light flared around her, it was very bright that it blinded her, whilst Flug shouted nonsense but he did most of the time as well, she couldn't understand most of his cientific terms or complicated words, but it didnt matter now, She needed to acknowledge her surroundings.
It was very confusing to her since all she could... Or couldn't see was darkness, maybe it was due her recent blinding making her eyes have some serious damage because now she seemed to be in some dark weird forest... She was in the middle of a city inside a perfectly lit room with that four eye paper bag moments ago, which made her now try to search for him, maybe he could heal her eyes or give her more powers... Who knows?
Now trying to stand up in 2 legs, made her remember about her current predicament, she fell due to her current form being more quadrupled than two-legged, but maybe due to her implanted instinct of her lizard like quirks (She usually even walked around in the ceiling of the rooms in 4 arms/legs) her instincts stopped her fall making her look at herself with newfound interest, weird fur covered her arms, like her own hair, it was like light green while her own arms ended up in a hardened stump... as well her legs.
She took all of this way more calmer than the most maybe since she had experienced these shenanigans before hand...hoof now due to her boss sometimes but they were short lived since he needed them functional.


She tried to look around but now noticed a weird white horse with... that was a paper bag on its head? She may have confused him with some freak barn animal which girls like... but that characteristic bag with googles were on top of the face of it, while his clothes were pretty much torn up, which also were a little helpfull in making her recognize him, now talking about them...

Now looking at her self, seemed like her own jacket and skirt were as well, unusable since they fell off... Maybe due to her small stunt in which she catched herself due fall regaining the balance.
All it seemed to survive were her sock and arm cover... now also sock too, it seems and the incomplete/torn one (sock) and her gecko cap, sadly her spiky arm wrist broke, even that darned metal tracker wasn't spared which was a good thing but without it she may get "lost" but it didn't matter, She still needed to focus on the situation.

She kinda felt weird being more or less without clothes but seemed like she felt a little covered due to all that weird fur around her, it wasn't the same as always were her own equipment was burnt or destroyed during her activities... But it was enough, She needed the doctor to solve all of this and return home (She lived in the corporation also).


But now atleast regaining the attention back on the weird horse in the ground she tried to wake it up moving it even shouting, but any of them seemed useless since she either didn't seemed effective since the colt was in pain and out cold, if he was the doctor she couldn't blame it since her resistance was thoroughly tested also he was very frail and weak, even their last mission proved it further, also she almost fainted as well... but she couldn't leave him alone in the middle of nowhere in this darkened forest (even if it wasn't the doctor), seemed like her best bet at the moment was carrying him... But how? It seemed impossible to pick anything without hands but she tried hard to think up a solution which was ultimately one of her "powers" which was her mane which she used to control like a tail allowed her to move it around like another limb, but this time she felt like she actually had a tail this time... Giving it no more thought she picked him up and putting him in her back which was more or less successfull.

Now carrying him, where? Maybe back to their home maybe or atleast out of the forest since she could hear creaks of the wood, it seemed like their flashy entrance called the neighbors, because a weird wood-like creatures started to approach her, counting her odds: disfigured, carrying a fainted associate, in the Middle of the wilderness... Any sane agent from her corporativo would escape, but She wasnt sane to begin with, even to sleep She needed a straitjacket since She was very destructive even during her sleep.

She decided not to escape, she loved to fight and break the bones of her foes, now holding right her passenger she took a fighting position... Or tried to while letting her instincts take the wheel due to her form being more quadrupled oriented.

Since she was ONE of the top agents, She had to set an example which made her think the escape wasn't an option even if it could be seen acceptable due to the odds if they weren't in her favor...
Now hearing a howling from multiple wood wolves she rushed to one, whilst the victim fell apart due to her power full attack which was retailated quickly. She easily evaded some lunges while counter attacking, but the usual scratch was able to reach her... She just was starting to warm up until they started to escape, She wouldnt allow them to do so quickly dispatching the Last ones, but the others She destroyed started to form back attacking her from behind. But seemed to have less effect being a blunt attack, her newer form was stronger physically finally destroying the remaining wood wolves from the pack now even destroying every single twig, which was more or less easier (due to her super strength which seemed to be amplified) but after what It seemed mere moments the fun was over, seemed like by accident she broke the core of them making them stop (which ultimately was the death of magical golems). She finally resumed her walk trying to leave the forest but after hours of randomly wandering in the forest until her partner seemed to finally show signs of life.
Also most of the belongings of the fainted colt felt off him during the chase which was at the end her chasing/hunting them down... But now even him had some scratches which were dealt to him during her little game, those were more notorious due to his White coat. (his mask and googles were spared, maybe because those held it in place and seemed to have earnt some resistance due to their boss using it to torment them and some of his remnant energy).