• ...
9
 53
 1,892

Episode 3: The Wild Guys

It was another day in Bronx, and it seems the heroes and ninjas are watching the news.

"And the Wild Guys have struck again before the Wilders managed to attack the bank first!" A reporter said.

"Wild Guys?" Leo asked in confusion as he tilted his head.

"For some reason, they’re a group of Wilders who are against both us heroes, and the Wilders." Blazagon informed.

"Like, neutral observers?" Raph asked with a tilt of his head.

“Hey, guys. I’m back." A female voice said, making everyone looked behind them to see a female fox hero.

"Foxy! Guys, this is one of our friends, Diane Foxington." Taipa introduced.

"But these days, you can call me Foxingstrip." Diane added.

"Nice to meet you." Twilight said with a smile.

"Let me guess. New recruits?" Foxingstrip asked, giving a smile.

"You could say that. But the goo didn’t give them their powers, their Equestrian Magic did." Blazagon answered.

"Magic, huh? Sounds like we picked ourselves some strong allies." Foxington noticed with a nod.

"Did you find any information?" Pantaro asked as Foxingstrip shook her head.

"Nothing especially useful. Just that they made it out with a lot of cash. I think they're being targeted by the Wilders." Foxingstrip answered.

"Wilders, fighting against Wilders… It’s so confusing!" Thrash groaned.

"You’re telling me!" Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata agreed.

"If anything, I feel sorry for the Wild Guys." Foxingstrip said, much to some of the ninja's shock.

"Sorry?!" Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Casey, Aria and Raph asked in disbelief.

"They are driven by a need to be free, but also don't know any other way except being bad. If only we could help them be good." Foxingstrip explained.

"Ooh… I think that’s a great idea!" Fluttershy agreed.

"Maybe I can help with that." A male voice said before everyone saw a guinea pig hero with a lab coat.

"And you are?" Leo asked as he stood up.

"That’s Dr. Marmalade. A friend of ours." Blazagon introduced as Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata had a suspicious feeling about the guinea pig, but put their suspicions aside at the moment.

"So what's your plan, Dr Marmalade?" Pantaro asked.

"Well, maybe we can help them try to do good deeds?" Dr. Marmalade suggested as Foxingstrip paused for thought. "Well, that will be difficult. Being bad is all they've ever known."

"Well, let’s go!" Fluttershy declared, much to the rest of the ninjas' confusion. "Huh?"

"This could be their chance for redemption!" Fluttershy explained as Karai, April, Sunset, Twilight, Bebop, Rcoksteady and the Dazzlings looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

"Speaking as a former baddie myself, I'm all for this plan." Karai agreed.

"Same here." Sunset added.

"Me too." Twilight agreed.

"I was only controlled, but I agree." April added

"Totally." Bebop agreed.

"Da, we'll help." Rcoksteady added.

"We’re in." The Dazzlings agreed.

"We will need to capture them first, though. Preferably before the Wilders do." Foxingstrip suggested.

"If you say so." Leo responded.

"GOO JIT ZU POWER!!!" The Heroes and Ninjas shouted while unknown to anyone, Dr. Marmalade had a dark evil smirk.

Meanwhile, near a jewelry store, there was a wolf wilder with a snake wilder. It was Mr. Wolf, AKA Painwolf, and Mr. Snake, AKA Cracksnake.

"So buddy, ready for another day of work?" Painwolf asked.

"You bet I am!" Cracksnake answered as Painwolf spoke into a communicator, with a female tarantula Wilder on the other line. "You ready?"

The tarantula wilder was Ms. Tarantula, AKA Techypelmis. "Oh, you know it!" Techypelmis answered as she checked in the comms of two other Wilders, a shark and a piranha. "All clear on your end, boys?"

The shark wilder was Mr. Shark, AKA Guishark, and Mr. Piranha, AKA Strengthranha.

"Disguises on!" Guishark responded.

"All good here, chica!" Strengthranha added.

"Then let's get started, everyone!" Painwolf declared as he and the rest of the Wild Guys started their operation, not knowing a drone spying on them from the air.

"Dr. Croaker! Has your spy drone located those misfits?" Rockjaw asked.

"Yes sir. It appears they are planning a jewelry heist! Without us! The nerve!" Dr. Croaker hissed.

"Looks like we’ll have to teach those rejects a lesson. And our operative?" Deva added.

"He says the heroes are gonna try to get those losers to join their side." Mudsucker informed.

"Unacceptable!" Rockjaw roared.

"Indeed." Deva agreed.

"Maybe we should get rid of those rejects before those heroes get the chance." Scorpius suggested.

"Perhaps. They have rejected any chance to join us so far." Rockjaw considered.

"Dead traitors are better than living ones joining our enemies." Deva advised.

"Then it's settled. We take them out!" Rockjaw declared as he and the Wilders headed out to make sure the Wild Guys were out of the picture for good.

Meanwhile, near the jewelry store, there were shadows leaping across the rooftops, before those shadows reached the jewelry store. And those shadows were the Wild Guys, but they didn't notice more shadows following them, which were the heroes and ninjas of Goo Jit Zu.

"Okay everyone, fighting won’t be necessary for this mission." Leo informed, making Raph, Rainbow Dash, Aria and Casey groan in boredom.

"So what’s the plan?" Sunset asked.

"We approach them from all sides, cutting off any exit, then try to convince them we only want to talk." Blazagon answered.

"I think I like that plan." Fluttershy said.

"This situation will require maximum stealth." Leo added with a nod.

"Quiet as a mouse, I respect that." Fluttershy noted.

"Well, let’s try negotiation before confrontation." Adagio suggested.

"If they believe we are here to stop them, they might attack us. We must show we are not a threat." Pantaro agreed with a nod.

"And that means no drawing weapons or battle stances." Twilight specified while Raph grumbled in frustration, as he was itching to fight. "Especially you Raph, since we all know you pick fights."

"I get it!" Raph growled.

“Well, let’s go!” Blazagon declared as he and the other heroes and ninjas began to enter the building.

But no sooner after the heroes entered, the Wilders appeared. "So, look at what we have here! The Zeroes of Goo Jit Zu AND our traitorous misfits in one place!" Rockjaw sneered at the heroes, ninjas and Wild Guys.

“Looks like we can take them out in one fell swoop.” Deva said.

Meanwhile, the Wild Guys were confused as to why they were surrounded by both heroes and Wilders.

“Wolf, what do we do?” Cracksnake asked.

“I’ll admit, didn’t expect both Heroes and Wilders to show up, but it makes the chase a whole lot more interesting.” Painwolf responded.

"You lot! You deserted us!" Rockjaw scowled at Painwolf.

“Hey. The chase is the best part.” Painwolf shrugged off.

"And you planned this jewelry heist without us! Like so many other crimes!" Rockjaw scowled.

“Hey, you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best.” Painwolf quipped.

"So, you think you're better than us!?" Rockjaw scowled is anger.

"Buddy, I KNOW we're better than you. And when it comes to the bad guy game, we're cooler, and much better at working together, because we are all friends with each other." Painwolf answered with a grin, as what he said struck the ninjas to their core, but they kept it together.

"Well, I hope you enjoy the fact that you'll all die together, traitors!" Deva declared.

“Eh, Just so you know, we already left the joint, and we’re in our ride.” Painwolf said as he and the rest of the Wild Guys in front of them was revealed to be a hologram as it disappeared, making everyone look outside, seeing the real ones in a vehicle with the goods. “Hit it!” Painwolf ordered before Techypelmis pressed a button on her phone, playing music as the Wild Guys grabbed sunglasses and put them on, before driving away, laughing.

Dr. Croaker screamed in fury. "Duped again! Well, it won't help them in the long run with the tracking device I planted on their trunk!"

“Heh, too bad. Mikey!” Donnie said.

“A-B-See ya!” Mikey quipped as he threw down a smoke ball, obscuring the Wilders eyesight, only to find the heroes and ninjas completely gone.

"Curses! They're gone!" Rockjaw growled.

"What is it with ninjas and smoke pellets!?" Dr. Croaker asked.

"Never mind that, track down the misfits!" Deva ordered as she and the rest of the Wilders went off to find the Wild Guys.

Meanwhile, with the heroes and ninjas…

“Good thing I hacked that tracker, so that we’ll be able to follow that car.” Donnie informed.

"Solid work, Donnie. Now we can find their base." Foxingstrip responded.

“Yeah, and make sure they don’t get into trouble anymore.” Spike added.

"According to the tracer, we should be nearing their base soon." Donnie said.

“That was fast!” Rainbow Dash gasped in amazement.

"Their base isn't actually that far from the Zoo." Donnie responded with a nod.

“That actually makes sense.” Sunset said.

"We're here." Donnie informed as he, the heroes and the rest of the ninjas were outside and abandoned warehouse.

“Why didn’t we think they would be here?” Pantaro asked with a facepalm.

"Probably because they are really clever. We've searched this place before and found nothing. Their base must be hidden somewhere in the building." Blazagon responded.

“It’s kind of like me and my brothers hiding in the sewers.” Leo remembered.

"Still not sure how you manage the smell." Foxingstrip groaned with a pinch on her nose.

“Darling, you will get used to it.” Rarity assured.

"Alright, troops. Listen up. We need to go in quietly and check for any secret entrances." Blazagon said as he, the ninjas and the rest of the heroes nodded in agreement as that met started searching.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that by hacking the Wilders’ tracker, they’ll be going on a little detour before coming here.” Donnie mentioned.

"A detour?" Adagio assumed.

“I sent the Wilders to the wrong location.” Donnie confirmed.

"Nice work, Donnie. We won't have the Wilders breathing down our necks now." Blazagon responded.

“Well, Donnie is the brains of the turtles.” Twilight explained.

"Then let's get going." Pantaro said.

“Right!” Sunset agreed as she and everyone else entered the building. And true to their word, it seemed abandoned.

"Everyone, search for any sign of a secret entrance!" Blazagon ordered.

“No secret entrance here! Nope! Nope! Nopenopnopenope! NOPE!!!” Pinkie informed as she rapidly searched until it looked like there was a dozen of her before she went back to the others.

"Keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. We might find something." Pantaro said.

“Maybe in here!” Blazagon guessed as he opened a door, only to see a pair red-haired dolls in blue dresses.

"Come play with us." The dolls eerily said in unison.

“Uh… Nevermind.” Blazagon nervously responded as he closed the door.

Pantaro opened a door, only to find a room full of barrels. “What the?” Pantaro wondered as he took a sniff, realizing that apparently the barrels are filled with root beer. “No! I gotta stay focused!”

Thrash checked out a room and found an abandoned pool. “Whoa! Check that out!” Thrash awed as he looked around in the abondoned pool and saw a loose diving board. “Ooh! This’ll be fun!” Thrash cheered in excitement as he tried to jump off the diving board, but it moved and he fell. But the moving diving board caused the floor not the pool to open up. “What the Sashimi?!” Thrash gasped as he discovered a hidden room. “Whoa…! I gotta tell the others about this!” Thrash said as he went to the other rooms, where everyone else is searching. Except Pinkie, who is chugging the root beer found earlier and getting sugar rush.

“WAHOO!!!!!” Pinkie whooped, full of excitement.

"Hey guys, is Pinkie okay?" Thrash asked in concern.

“Sugar rush.” The Rainbooms, Turtles, Ninjas and Dazzlings simply answered.

"Well, anyway, I think I found what we are looking for!" Thrash informed.

“Really?! What is it?” Mikey asked.

“Follow me!” Thrash said as he lead the others to the secret entrance. "I found it in the pool when I stepped on the diving board!"

“Whatarewewaitingfor?!Let’sgo!” Pinkie said rapidly as she just zipped into the secret entrance.

"Should we be worried?" Thrash asked in concern after a pause.

“Usually wears off.” Rainbow Dash answered.

“But after that sugar rush stops, Pinkie falls asleep, takin’ a nap.” Applejack added.

"I think he meant about going in without us." Blazagon clarified.

“Oh! Then I don’t think any of us are sure.” Sonata answered.

"We'd better follow her then." Pantaro said.

“Let’s go!” Leo declared as he and everyone else entered the secret room. They find a chambered hallway filled with stolen loot just as Pinkie fell asleep from the sugar crash.

“Nice! We found it!” Aria cheered as Blazagon stepped forward.

"They sure have stolen a lot." Blazagon noticed.

“And without the Wilders’ help.” Foxingstrip added.

"I hate to admit it, but it's actually impressive how much they've done on their own." Leo said.

“Well, I understand how they feel.” Sunset empathized.

"You'll see when we meet them." Blazagon said.

“Okay.” Twilight responded.

“Let’s just hope we can reason with them.” Foxingstrip said as everyone started searching for the Wild Guys.

But the heroes found none of the Wild Guys around, before Fluttershy noticed a letter. "Hey, there's a letter here."

“Wonder what it says.” Sonata noted.

The letter read, “If you ever wanna see the Wild Guys again, come to the Wilders Hideout for a showdown. -Rockjaw”

“Snap-dizzle!” Bebop gasped.

“How Wilders know Wild Guys were here?!” Rocksteady asked in shock.

"I don't know. But it doesn't matter. They need our help." Blazagon declared.

“Let’s go!” Karai agreed as the whole group scrambles to make it to the Wilders' lair, while unknown to anyone, Dr. Marmalade and Foxingstrip were gone.

Later, they arrived at the Wilders' lair.

“Let the Wild Guys go, Rockjaw!” Blazagon yelled.

"Oh, I'll let them go alright! Right over the edge of that vat of acid that’ll turn them back into Wilders!" Rockjaw said as he pointed to the Wild Guys tied up and standing on an elevated platform overlooking a vat of acid. It was almost like pirates walking a plank.

“How did you even get to them first anyway?!” Adagio asked.

“Take a guess, fools.” A familiar voice said.

"YOU!" Blazagon scowled.

“Not again!” Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata groaned as the voice revealed itself to be Dr. Marmalade as he grinned nastily and took off a contact lens from his right eye, revealing it to be yellow.

“Voilà! I am actually an undercover Wilder. My true goal is to find more goo and make as many Wilders as possible!" Dr. Marmalade explained.

“And thanks to our friend here, those Wild Guys will be on our side, whether they like it or not, permanently!” Rockjaw added.

"They should make their own choices!" Blazagon scowled.

“We won’t let you do this!” Karai agreed.

"Oh yeah? And how are you gonna stop us? Hahahahaha!" Gila laughed before a masked wilder in a black suit and mask suddenly appeared, and started attacking the Wilders as Dr Marmalade was shocked.

“What the?!” Rockjaw gasped.

“No way!” Deva groaned.

“It can’t be!” Dr. Marmalade dreaded.

“Whoa! It’s the Crimson Paw!” Painwolf awed in amazement while the turtles and Rainbooms were confused.

Soon the Crimson Paw defeated all of the Wilder grunts and freed the Wild Guys, before the mysterious wilder removed her mask, shocking everyone except the ninjas by her true identity. “Foxingstrip?!”

“Wait a minute, you’re the Crimson Paw?” Painwolf asked.

“Heh. Still the best Wilder there is. *Notice tear in her suit* Eh, at least I used to be.” Foxingstrip said.

"I'm so confused!" Thrash groaned with his eyes crossed.

“You’re telling me, bro.” Guishark agreed before Foxingstrip began to fight against the other Wilders.

“Guess me and my sisters aren’t the only ones.” Adagio noticed as Painwolf got up and looked between the Wilders and the Heroes. He looked conflicted on what to do. The other wild guys looked the same.

Painwolf looked at the ground. He began to think. “Why? Why are they fighting for us? All our lives we have been bad because that's what people expect of us, being predators. So why? Why do they think we can be good?” The Dazzlings looked back at the Wild Guys, as if they told the the answer telepathically. Painwolf finally caved and threw a punch at Rockjaw, damaging his jaw. “Heh. Always wanted to do that.” Painwolf chuckled as he looked towards Foxingstrip, then back at his friends. "Wild Guys.... I think it's time we went good."

“You’re my best bud. So you better know what you’re doing.” Cracksnake responded.

“At least I’ll be able to hang out with my bro now.” Guishark added.

“Muy bien!” Strengthranha agreed.

“Whubam!” Techypelmis cheered.

"Wild Guys... Attack!" Painwolf ordered as he and the rest of the Wild Guys started fighting alongside the ninjas and heroes.

Thrash and Guishark tag-teamed to fight, combining their powers.

“Long time since we fought like this, huh bro?” Thrash asked, smiling.

"Too long, bro. Feels so good." Guishark agreed with a smile as his red goo started flowing. “Bite Attack!” Guishark shouted as he clamped down hard on Gila's tail, making her scream in agony.

“YYYOOOOOOWWWWW!!!” Gila yelped.

"Tsunami Flex!" Thrash shouted as he struck Gila in the chest.

“Ay gilamba!” Gila yelped as she was sent flying right into Viper. "Oof!"

“Shark frenzy!” Thrash and Guishark yelled in unison while Strengthranha began beating on Scorpius like a madman.

“Hahaha! Coco loco! Punchrager!” Strengthranha shouted as Scorpius tried to get him off, but it was like trying to unstick hot glue while Strengthranha was laughing wildly and madly.

Meanwhile, Cracksnake was fighting M. Buffalo. “You little!!!” M. Buffalo growled as he pushed a button on the remote, but nothing happened. “What?!”

“Hehe. The old switcharoo.” Cracksnake chuckled as he held up the real remote and destroyed it, making M. Buffalo go pale before Cracksnake pounced on him. “Crack Punch!” Cracksnake shouted as M. Buffalo was sent flying right into ShellShock before he could attack Sonata.

“Thanks, Cracksnake!” Sonata said in gratitude as Cracksnake grinned and gave her a thumbs up. “You're not much of a bad guy.”

"Hey!" Cracksnake pouted.

“It was a compliment.” Sonata clarified, making Cracksnake blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh. Sorry." Cracksnake apologized.

“No biggie, easy mistake.” Sonata responded.

“Guessing you and some others were Wilders too?” Cracksnake assumed as Sonata answered with a nod. “Then I guess it would make sense that you were trying to help us change our ways.”

Meanwhile, Techypelmis was fighting against Dr Croaker.

“You traitors!” Dr. Croaker growled.

"Hey! We did things our own way! And all you guys ever talked about was taking over the world! Sooooo boring!" Techypelmis responded.

“Why you-!” Dr. Croaker started to hiss before Techypelmis started her offensive.

“Hard Tech Attack!” Techypelmis shouted as her goo glowed bright like nanites and she gave a great punch that sent Dr Croaker flying right into Deva.

“Grr! Move it! Spike Surge!” Deva yelled before she was stopped when Techypelmis shot webbing at her, tying her up

“Whubam!” Techypelmis celebrated her victory.

Finally Painwolf was dealing with Rockjaw while Foxingstrip was dueling with Dr. Marmalade.

“You low-down dirty traitors! I’ll make you regret turning on us!” Rockjaw hissed.

"Like we never wanted to join you weirdos! All you ever talk about is taking over the world! As if people don't hate us enough!" Painwolf growled.

“That’s because Predators deserve to be at the top of the food chain!” Rockjaw responded.

"They hate us! We are feared because of it! Nobody loves us!" Painwolf said.

"They don't deserve our affection! It's better to be feared than admired!" Rockjaw scowled.

"I once thought I had no choice but to be feared since I couldn't be loved. But these good guys risked life and limb because they thought we could do better! Nobody has done that for us! And darn it, I like it!" Painwolf growled.

“That’s it! I’ll eat you alive! Fang Fury!” Rockjaw shouted as he struck Painwolf, before the Wild Guy retaliated with his own attack, and was soon joined by Blazagon, Leo and Twilight.

“Need some help?” Blazagon offered.

"That'd be much appreciated." Painwolf accepted with a nod.

“Don’t leave me out of the fun, guys.” Adagio said as she showed up as well.

"Time to finish you off!" Rockjaw growled.

“Knockback!” Painwolf shouted as he knocked Rockjaw towards Leo. "Heads up!"

“Got it! Wind Tsunami!” Leo shouted as he spun around, causing wind and water to swirl around him, knocking Rockjaw towards Twilight.

“Magic Strike!” Twilight shouted, knocking Rockjaw towards Adagio for the final blow.

“Dazzling Do!” Adagio shouted as she sent Rockjaw flying into the wall with a splat, dazed and confused.

Meanwhile, Foxingstrip was fighting Dr. Marmalade. "We thought you were one of us! Traitor!"

“Oh come now. I never betrayed you, because I was with the Wilders long before I went undercover in the Heroes.” Dr. Marmalade responded.

"Why play the long game? Why trick us like that when you were just gonna destroy us?" Foxingstrip asked.

“Because that wouldn’t have worked at all. Because I’m only a single Wilder, and you with are friends are an army of heroes.” Dr. Marmalade explained.

"You're messed up, you know that?" Foxingstrip asked.

“Why, thank you. And now, Spank Trap!” Dr. Marmalade shouted as he attacked Foxingstrip, who blocked it and gave an attack of her own.

"Strike Force!" Foxingstrip shouted as she blew Marmalade back, sending him right into the dazed Rockjaw. "Nope, I'm still the best."

“Ready, ninjas?” Blazagon asked.

"READY!" Some of the ninjas answered as Blazagon, Taipa, the Rainbooms, Ninja Turtles and Dazzlings transformed into their Supagoo forms.

"I blame you for this." Rockjaw said to Dr. Marmalade.

“T-This is impossible!” Dr. Marmalade dreaded.

“Oh, it feels good, to be good!” Painwolf said before he started to grow, until his goo turned inferno orange and was as Blazagon and the other Supagoo heroes, becoming Supagoo Painwolf.

"Oh, booby." Dr. Marmalade cursed as the Supagoo heroes, ninjas and wild guy prepared their moves.

“Knockback Ragnarok!” Supagoo Painwolf roared as he and the other Supagoo heroes delivered their powered-up attacks, with the blasts knocking the Wilders clean out of the lair.

"BOOYAKASHA!" The heroes and ninjas cheered.

“Whoa! Sounds cool!” Guishark said.

"What does it even mean?" Cracksnake asked.

"It's just a fun thing to shout!" Mikey answered as Strengthranha just laughed in agreement.

"Let's go home, friends." Blazagon said with a smile.

“Thanks, guys.” Painwolf responded in gratitude.

"We get what it was like to have once been bad." Adagio said.

“Really?” Painwolf asked.

"Yeah. Me and my sisters used to be Wilders ourselves." Aria answered.

"And I was once bad too." Sunset added.

“Maybe you can tell us after we get back to the GooJo.” Cracksnake suggested.

"Sure!" Sonata responded.

“Come on, guys! Let’s party!” Pinkie declared.

“Haha! A fiesta!!!” Strengthranha cheered as everyone went back to the GooJo and started partying.

“Man! This is fun!” Guishark whooped in excitement.

"Yep. This party from Pinkie is certainly with the best out there. ~And one more thing!~" Techypelmis said the last part in a singsong tone.

"You didn’t…" Cracksnake growled.

Somebody knocked on the door. "I got a cake delivery for a Mr. Cracksnake."

“Cake?!” Pinkie gasped as she rushed to the door and opened it, revealing a delivery man with a cake. “Thank you!” Pinkie said in gratitude as she took the cake and paid the man the exact amount of payment with an added tip.

“Wow! Thanks ma’am!” The delivery man responded before the door closed.

“Happy Birthday, Mr. Grumpypants.” Techypelmis said.

“I think I hate you.” Cracksnake deadpanned.

“BIRTHDAY CAKE?!?!?! FOR CRACKSNAKE?!?!?!” Pinkie gasped.

"Yup. It's his birthday!" Painwolf confirmed as he gave Cracksnake a noogie.

Pinkie froze, before her smile became bigger than ever. “Cracksnake, you have my certified, Pinkie Party Promise, that you will have the absolute bestest birthday party, EVER!!!” Pinkie declared as Cracksnake sighed.

“Dude, no use fighting a Pinkie Pie party.” Mikey advised.

"I guess it's the thought that counts." Cracksnake noted.

"No doubt about that." Pantaro agreed with a nod as the party continued.

Author's Note:

Next time, on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Episode 4: The Goo, the Bad, the Squishy

Goo Jit Zu Power!