• Published 10th May 2022
  • 664 Views, 16 Comments

Kamen Rider Utopia: Sunset Shimmer! - SunsetShimmer222



One night whie riding around the streets of Canterlot, Sunset Shimmer finds a strange device falls from the sky. When monsters start to terrorize the city it's up to Sunset and her friend Twilight to stop them.

  • ...
4
 16
 664

Crimson Shadow/ Sunset’s master (Part one)

After riding around Canterlot, Sunset meets an old man and discovers that he's a retired Kamen Rider from another world and wishes to train her. But when his old student who was banished comes back for revenge Sunset challenges him to a duel.

•★•★•★•

“SUNSET!!” Rarity screeches. She held onto Sunset as the red-haired girl kept on driving faster. “You said to get to the boutique as fast as I can,” Sunset says but starts slowing down as she gets to a red light. “I didn't mean drive like a crazy person!” Rarity says and fixes her hair. “Do you drive like this with Twilight?”

“No,” Sunset replied. The light turned green and this time Sunset went the normal speed limit. “Hey, Rarity,” Sunset says. “What's the big hurry? You usually don't open the boutique on Wednesdays. Is there something happening?” Sunset asks. “Well, I wouldn't want to bore you with details darling,” Rarity flips her hair, and Sunset rolls her eyes. Three, two, one...

“But if you insist darling—“ Sunset groaned regretting asking Rarity anything.

Sunset parked outside of the boutique helping Rarity get off her bike. “Thank you so much Sunset, it'll only take a few minutes to get the things I need.” Rarity says and goes into the shop. Knowing Rarity, this is going to take a while. Sunset thinks to herself.

She leans on her bike and looks at the afternoon sky. She takes out her phone to see a few messages from Twilight and Pinkie Pie. She turns off her phone and looks at the busy streets of Canterlot. “I think I'll go for a walk,” Sunset says. “Rarity should be done by the time I'm back.” She says and rounds the corner of a building. She walks past a small crowd of people standing in front of the store with Tvs on display showing Sunset as Kamen Rider Utopia fighting the monster from yesterday. ”There you have it, folks. Canterlot’s own superhero Karen Rider Utopia. We now have the Chief of Police here with us today.” The screen cuts to a dark-haired man with a few grey streaks wearing a police officer uniform. “Chief Talon, what do you think of Kamen Rider Utopia after what happened yesterday?” The news reporter asks.

Sunset quickly walks past and stops near a crosswalk to check if Rarity had texted her. On the other side, an old man crossed the street. Down the street was a red Camaro driving fast. Sunset looks up from her phone and looks between the old man and the car picking up speed, almost intentionally trying to hit the old man. “Watch out!” Sunset bolts toward the old man and pulls out of the way. The person in the car drives passed without a care in the world and disappears down the road.

Sunset gets up to her feet and helps the old man stand. “Are you alright sir?” Sunset asks.

“Yes, thank you very much miss.” He says. He looks up at Sunset’s face staring into her eyes. “Hmm, so you're the one she was talking about.” He says and Sunset looks at him confused. “Who?” Sunset asks.

“Forgive this old man. My name is Takeshi Hongo.” The old man says and bows. “You must be the new rookie Tempest has told me about. Sunset Shimmer right?” He says.

“Wait you know Tempest?” Sunset asks. “Of course I do. I'm one of the original Kamen Riders.” The old man explains. “Tempest requested for me to train you.”

“Train me? I mean, my friend and I have been working on that this morning. But to train with a veteran Kamen Rider...” Sunset mumbles to herself. “Can I have some time to think about this? I mean, I kinda just met you and all. You know.” Sunset says.

“I understand young one,” Takeshi says. “Take this, once you make up your mind come to this address.” He says and slips a piece of paper into Sunset’s hand. “I'll make sure to think about it,” Sunset says and waves goodbye.

Walking back to the boutique, Sunset looks at the pieces of paper in her hand. Being trained by another Kamen Rider huh...

•★•★•★•

Episode 2: Crimson Shadow/ Sunset’s master (Part one)

•★•★•★•

Twilight stares out her window, her older brother Shining Armor is dropping her off at Sugar cube-corner to meet with Sunset.

“So,” Shining Armor starts. “This Sunset girl, is she your girlfriend or something?” Shining armor asks. Twilight blushed. “No, she's not. Sunset is... Just a very good friend.” Twilight says. “Calm down, I was just teasing you. And if you do like her, I have no problem with that.”

“Thanks, Shining,” Twilight says. “No problem sis,”

Once Shining armor parks the car, Twilight gets out and bids her brother goodbye. She walks inside the small diner and sees Sunset on her phone sitting at a booth in a corner. “Sorry if I'm late,” Twilight says and sits across from Sunset. The red-haired girl looks up from her phone. “It's fine Twilight, I got here a few minutes before you did.” She says.

“I'm glad you wanted to meet up Sunset, I have something to give you,” Twilight says and reaches into her backpack. She takes out two earpieces and a watch. She hands one of the earpieces and the watch to Sunset. “What are these for?” Sunset questions. “Okay, so the earpiece is so we can communicate with each other while your fighting. And the watch is for emergency purposes, just press the red button on the side.” Twilight explains.

Sunset puts on the watch and goes to press the button. “Not here!” Twilight exclaims causing a few heads to turn towards the two girls. “S-sorry, sorry. It's for when your Kamen Rider Utopia,” Twilight whispers. “Oh, okay I get it now. And thanks Twilight.” Sunset says. “It's nothing really. It’s just a little something to help you out.” Twilight says. “I’ve also took a look at the Leviathan dragon memory. You should be able to use it now with the Utopia memory.” Twilight says and hands the dark blue USB over to Sunset.

“Hey, Twilight.” Sunset says. “I really appreciate you doing all of this.” Sunset says.

“Thanks Sunset. I just want to help as much as I can.” Twilight says. “Now, what is it that you wanted to talk about?”

“How do I explain it...”

•★•★•★•

Across town, inside a warehouse at the docks, a dark-haired man wearing red ninja armor with a sword on his hip studied the red USB in his hand. On the back of his right hand, the number 12 glowed brightly. “Tch, I almost had him.” He says and clenched his fists. “If that stupid girl hadn't gotten in the way!” He walks out of the warehouse and gets into his car. “No matter, now that I have this, I'll be able to exact my revenge.”

•★•★•★•

“Woah,”

Both Sunset and Twilight say amazed. The two girls stood in front of a large Japanese temple that stood on the outskirts of the city.

“Is there a doorbell or something?” Twilight says.

Sunset walks up the stair and knocks on the giant double doors. “Hello? Mr. Takeshi, it’s me Sunset.”

After waiting a few seconds, Sunset turns to Twilight and shrugs. “He’s not here I guess.” Sunset says and starts walking back to Twilight when the doors open.

“You have finally come,” Takeshi says and holds the doors open. “I see you’ve also brought your friend as well,” He notices Twilight.

“Please come in. We have much to do.” Twilight looks at Sunset unsure whether she should follow.

“It’s okay Twi, stay with me and you’ll be fine.” Sunset says and gently holds the other girls hand and walk inside the temple with the doors closing behind them.

Twilight was skeptical at first, but now that she was inside of the place it looked more like a dojo from those old Japanese movies Rainbow dash and Sunset would watch.

“Sorry if it’s a bit dusty in here.” Takeshi says. “I haven’t had any guests in a while.” He leads the two girls into a room with a large couch and a tv that looked fairly new.

“Is it true?” Twilight asks. “Are you really a Kamen Rider Mr. Takeshi?” Twilight questions.

“One of the very first ones.” He replies, he goes to the fireplace nearby and lights it up. Above Sunset could see a painting hanging above covered up. “It’s been awhile since I last trained anyone, I just hope I’m not to rusty.” He chuckled.

“Wait, you’d really train me?” Sunset asks, Takeshi nods. “Of course, I wouldn’t have asked you to come here if I didn’t intend to train you.” He replies.

“But now the question is, do you except this old man as your teacher.” Sunset side glance at Twilight who gives her a nod. Sunset gives Takeshi a confident smile. “I think I’m more than ready.” She says.

“Good,” He says and throws a bamboo sword at Sunset who barely catches it. “Your training begins now!”

Author's Note:

https://images.app.goo.gl/Vs4K4NDpWKwCRRKU7
What Sunset’s Kamen Rider outfit looks like