• Published 1st May 2022
  • 4,847 Views, 13 Comments

A royal Roadtrip, gone wrong - Questionmark x3



The sisters find themselves stranded on the countryside far away from canterlot and the new princess in charge Twilight Sparkle has fucked up with their royal retirement funds, which are now sadly used to feed hungry animals in need instead of them..

  • ...
17
 13
 4,847
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Just a heads-up there should be more chapters following them on their way home.

Rubakor #2 · May 1st, 2022 · · 14 ·

Really hope this story ends up including forced bestiality on at least of the sisters, preferably both at the same time.

11228942
Who knows, maybe in one of the later chapters i go there. Just know that i will make some optional chapters that people can skip if they don't feel comfortable reading it.

Also love how you get down voted for suggesting something, as if that would make the idea worse.

11229176
Don't know why you are so offended by a mere suggestion from the guy.

It's fiction duh

that your name sounds almost like anal when spelled backward?

'
huh... how have i never noticed

11229340
It took me a while as well to come up with this cheap word play 🙂

ha41 #8 · May 3rd, 2022 · · 1 ·

Good start to the story. I'm excited to see where this is going :trollestia:

11230337
Glad you enjoyed it this far. I am aiming to write at least one chapter (mabye a optional one too) with celestia being more of a focus but will see what my sick mind comes up with.

:3

What's the source for the cover image? Asking for a friend @><@

11232720
Click on it and it takes you there :)

Here another link https://derpibooru.org/images/2644084

Continue?

Great premise, a promising opening and a very sexy cover image! Will keep an eye on this story for each update... (and here's to hoping for a fetish or two of my fancy to appear in a later chapter) If you don't mind potential requests, perhaps we could see some musk, female-on-male rimming on the lighter side, and on the harder side, smegma, bestiality, extreme watersports (coerced to drinking it) and even toiletslavery and scat on the most extreme end (all ultimately for their dominance, humiliation and degradation appeal) It's up to you how extreme you're willing to go, but I can offer to commission a harder fetish chapter if that sweetens the deal any.

Login or register to comment