• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,514 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,514

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Puphunt

Chapter 25: Puphunt

In the Brighthouse bedroom, Pipp’s phone started ringing as it showed Queen Haven is calling on facetime. Pipp answered her facetime as it showed her mother crying her eyes out.

“Pipp! Pipp, He’s gone!” Queen Haven cried out to the phone as her eyes were teared up as they fell down her cheeks. “Gooonnnneee!!!” She cried out. Which caused Pipp to just stare at her mother and then cringed when she heard the ‘Gone’ cry from her mother as Queen Haven continued. “I looked everywhere! He’s missing!” She cried out as she placed her hooves over her eyes as she cried.

“Wait. What? Who’s gone mother? What are you…” Pipp tried to make sense of what her mother was saying but was cut off when Queen Haven cried out again.

“So fluffy! And cuddly! And now, he’s gone!” Queen Haven cried out as she brawled a storm.

Zipp then came up next to her sister to see what’s happening. “What’s wrong? Did she say missing?” She asks before she gasps. “Is someone missing?” She asks as she scoots closer to get in view of Pipp’s phone, which squishes Pipp’s cheek in the process.

Queen Haven continued to cry as she tried to speak. “So sweet! Yippy! I love him!” She cried out on the phone.

“Wait.” Zipp said, repeating what their mother said. “‘Sweet’? ‘Yippy’? ‘Fluffy’?” She asked, processing what Queen Haven just said.

Then the two sisters gasps in realization on what their mother is trying to say. “Cloudpuff?!” Pipp called out as the two sisters looked at each other, now seeing what their mother was saying that Cloudpuff was missing.

“We've gotta do something!” Zipp pointed out, worried for Cloudpuff since he is family to them.

“Leave it with me!” Pipp pointed out as she tapped on her phone. “This is where the Pippsqueaks, like, totally shine!” She stated, meaning that if she tells the news that Cloudpuff is missing, then the Pippsqueaks will help them find him faster as she sent the message.


Dahlia is the first pony to see the message as she gasps in shock. “Cloudpuff?!” She cried out


Windy also got the message. “Cloudpuff!” She cried out.


“Cloudpuff?!” Rufus called out.


“Cloudpuff?!” Posey even got the message, since Cloudpuff is part of the royal family of Zephyr Heights, and is Pipp and Zipp’s pet, even she's worried for that dog, and even she finds him cute as well.


Even a racoonicorn and pegasnail got the message as the racoonicorn squeaks at the message from the phone on his paw, meaning ‘Cloudpuff’ in it’s own language as it read the message as well.


And then one-by-one, basically almost everypony on Pipp’s Pippsqueaks Followers got the message as multiple phones starts beeping as everypony are shock and worried that Cloudpuff is missing, apparently that dog is famous, royalty and cute in all of Equestria it’s hard to ignore something like as everypony is worried that he is missing.


And then, sometime later, a crowd of ponies are in front of the Crystal Brighthouse with the Mane 6 facing the crowd for an announcement for Cloudpuff’s disappearance.

“Have you heard?” A mare in the crowd asked a pony among them.

“It's just awful.” A Pegasus Stallion said.

“Excuse me!” Sunny voices called out to the crowd with Sunset next to her, trying to get their attention.

“I heard he ran off with the racoonicorns.” An Earth Pony Stallion said, having heard that rumor.

“Hey! Everypony!” Sunny called out again, but the crowd are busy talking among themselves, it’s hard to get their attention. “Can we have your attention?!” She called out again, but they didn’t hear her.

“Can anypony listen to what we have to say?!” Sunset called out, getting annoyed by this.

Hitch saw this problem as he blew his whistle so loud that the crowd of ponies got startled as they stopped talking and turned and faced the three ponies. Sunny and Sunset look at Hitch in shock as he gives off an authority expression, being a sheriff, he knows how to handle these things.

Sunny smiled at her childhood friend to get the crowd to calm down. “Thanks, Hitch.” She thanked him while Sunset nodded her head in thanks before facing the crowd. “Now, as we all know, Cloudpuff has gone missing, and we need to work together to find him!” She called out to them, stating that if they need to find Cloudpuff fast, they need to work together.

“Everypony must search either in Zephyr Heights, Bridlewood, or anywhere here in Maretime Bay to see where that little dog flew off to!” Sunset called out to the places Cloudpuff would be in, since he was from Zephyr Heights, and went to Bridlewood and sometimes come and visit in Maretime Bay, he could be anywhere in one of the three tribes home areas.

Zipp then hopped on the stage next to Sunny, Sunset and Hitch as she faced the crowd with determination. “Everypony needs to spread out! When somepony or... uh... some pup is missing, the first forty-eight hours are critical!” She instructed the crowd. “Dewdrop any information directly to my flyPad!” She added while holding her flyPad on her hoof, telling them if anypony got a lead where Cloudpuff is, they will send it to her pad.

Pipp then jump next to her sister as she starts to cry. “Cloudpuff is totally a brother to us! We have to find him!” She cried out, really worried for Cloudpuff.

“Everypony has their assignments!” Hitch called out with determination, being a sheriff and all and his things with critters, Cloudpuff is special in his book. “Let's move out!” He ordered while pointing his hoof in a direction.

Izzy then jumped next to Hitch as she cheered to the crowd. “Thank you for all your—” She was cut off when the wooden platform the Mane 6 are on started to creak, which makes the Mane 6 worried as Izzy gives off a worried smile. “Apparently six ponies on a table is too many.” She pointed out, apparently her platform she made didn’t support the weight of that many ponies.

“Whoa!” The Mane 6 shouted as the table gave out as the Mane 6 crashed into the ground, coughing out the dust they received from the crash.

Sunny sighs after the cough as she gives a sheepish smile. “It wasn't our most graceful start.” She stated this outcome.

Sunset rubbed her head. “Yeah. Not one of our best starts. But at least it’s not bad.” She added, having her fair share of ‘Not-The-Best-Start’ experience with the Rainbooms in the past, but at least it’s something.

Zipp spits some dust out of her mouth as she gets back to their main mission. “We've gotta go! Cloudpuff is out there... somewhere!” She called out, worrying for Cloudpuff that he could be anywhere in Equestria.

Sunset sees Zipp’s nervousness, including Pipp’s as she places a comforting hoof on Zipp’s shoulder. “We will find him, Zipp. We must keep a clear head. Cloudpuff wouldn’t have gone far. He could be anywhere in Equestria of the three tribes' hometowns, and that’s where we will search.” She said, which made Zipp smile a little at Sunset’s comforting words before she faced the crowd. “Okay, everypony! Let’s spread out and find Cloudpuff! Remember, he’s a fluffy white Pegasus dog. He’s not that hard to miss! So let's go, go, go!” She called out as the crowd dissolved as they began their search for Cloudpuff, wherever he is in Equestria.


A little bit later in Zephyr Heights, Pipp brought out her phone and put it on livestream for any updates to her Pippsqueaks.

Pipp sighs as she starts talking to the camera. “I am live-streaming to you with devastating news. Our beloved and loyal pup…” She then starts to whimper. “...Cloudpuff is missing.” She stated as she held up a missing poster of Cloudpuff.


A little bit later, Pipp is filming Zipp, who has her Z-Goggles on as she uses it to control a drone that she got to search every corner of Zephyr Heights. ‘My sister Zipp is searching high and low in Zephyr Heights.’ Pipp narrated.

The drone flew to the air as Zipp used her goggles to see what the drone saw as it flew off to search elsewhere in Zephyr Heights.


‘And back in Maretime Bay, Hitch, his critters, and all the Earth ponies are leaving no stone unturned in the search for this pampered pooch.’ Pipp narrated as it showed Hitch and his critters putting up the missing posters of Cloudpuff on a building as they turned and went off.

In the forest, Hitch and a Pegasus mare are putting missing posters of Cloudpuff on the trees as the critters on top of a hill roll a rock down a hill. Hitch and the Pegasus mare saw this and ran for cover as the boulder hit a tree with the Cloudpuff Missing poster as it titled and fell to the ground. The critters looked at the whole tree once standing on, but no sign of Cloudpuff as they shook their heads.


‘Even as far as Bridlewood, everypony is finding creative ways to come together to find our sweet little pup.’ Pipp narrated as Sunset, Sunny and Izzy are searching Bridlewood for any signs of Cloudpuff with Sunset flying above them, Sunny in her roller skates gear as she places the poster on the tree while Izzy is using her homemade detector to find any trace of Cloudpuff.

Izzy’s detector goes off as it blinks red, which makes the three ponies see that there is a slobber trail. Thinking it’s Cloudpuff, the three ponies follow the trail, but then Izzy stops as she gasps in shock and disgust. Apparently the trail they’ve followed was from Alphabittle, who is taking a nap while drooling, which made the drool trail. “Ewwww!” Izzy cringe in disgust at the amount of drool Alphabittle made.

“Aah! Ugh!” Sunny cried out, apparently with her speeding on her roller skates, she slipped on Alphabittle’s drool as she slipped on the floor and bumped into Alphabittle, which woke him up from his map as he looked at Sunny who gave off a nervous look with a chuckle. “You're not Cloudpuff, are you now?” She nervously asks as Alphabittle continues to give a look to Sunny.

Lucky Sunset came to the rescue as she picked Sunny up and gave a strange look at Alphabittle. “Okay, Alphabittle. One, Sorry about that. Two, gross with the amount of drool you made. Three, why are you taking a nap out in the middle of the woods?” She asked while feeling a bit weird that Alphabittle is taking a nap out in the woods.

Alphabittle got up and gave a sheepish chuckle. “I’d spend so much time in the woods gathering some ingredients for my tea business, I must’ve dozed off.” He sheepishly said, clearly he spends some time in the woods to find the right ingredients for his tea shop.

Sunset raised an eyebrow at this and decided to let it go. “You know what, forget it. Just help us find Cloudpuff. He’s missing.” She stated about the missing pup.

Alphabittle widens his eyes in shock at what Sunset just said. “Cloudpuff is missing?!” He said in shock, clearly he fell asleep during that time so it makes sense why he didn’t know. When the three ponies give him confirming nods, he snaps into action. “Then let's find that adorable pup!” He cried out as he ran off to find Cloudpuff elsewhere, leaving the three mares looking at him go with strange looks before Sunset spoke.

“You heard the stallion. Let’s keep looking.” Sunset said to Izzy and Sunny as the three mares went back to their search for Cloudpuff.


‘The only thing we know for sure right now is that, if you're out there, Cloudpuff, we will find you!’ Pipp narrated with a little sad tone.

While back in the Brighthouse, Fifi knocked on the door. Hitch opened the door while holding his sheriff book, watching over the Brighthouse with the others searching around Equestria for Cloudpuff while also seeing if anypony got a clue on where that dog is.

Hitch turned and saw Fifi, who was holding a box with Zipp and Pipp faces on it with the Zephyr Heights stamp on it. Hitch shook his head, telling Fifi that Zipp and Pipp are not here right now as he went back into the Brighthouse as he closed the door.

The box shook for some reason as Fifi put it and placed a return stamp on it, meaning it will be returned to Zephyr Heights as the box not only shook, but growled as well, which Fifi didn’t notice.

‘Even if it means we must cross all of Equestria, we will never…’ Pipp continues her narration.


“...stop... looking!” Pipp finished as she faced her phone closer as she finished her livestream back in Zephyr Heights.


A little bit later, Zipp’s flyPad starts to beep as she checks and sees that her flyPad has messages on it. “Ooh.” Zipp said, hoping the messages would give her a clue on where Cloudpuff is. But as she opens them, they were not what she expected. “Ugh! That's a bunnycorn! What's this? A street sign? Not helpful! Fan photo of random picture of Hitch, fan photo, fan photo... A sad selfie of Pipp?! Really?!” Zipp called out, apparently these messages are useless and not really helping. “Ugh! It's hopeless!” She cried out as she kept searching through the photos with a down expression. “We're never gonna find—! Hang on.” She said as she saw something on one of the photos, she tapped the photo of the Zephyr Height’s mailroom and enlarged it as something caught her eyes. “What's that?” She asked herself and saw a piece of a purple gem next to some mail. Zipp recognizes what that gem is. “Is that a gem from Cloudpuff's collar?! In the mailroom? Hmmm…” She said to herself as she might have a lead as she sent a couple of messages about this to Pipp and Queen Haven.


Queen Haven and Pipp’s phones vibrate each receiving a message from Zipp. Telling them that she’s found a lead on where Cloudpuff is. After seeing the messages, Pipp and Queen Haven smiled with sparkles in their eyes as they zip away to where Zipp is.


In the mailroom, Zipp picked up the gem piece and inspected it. She then sniffed on the floor as she walked around for more clues. She got up as she groaned from not finding any more clues. “Right. Doesn't make any sense.” She said while looking at the gem in her hoof again. “The gems from his collar are here, but he isn't.” She said, stating that the collar gems are here but Cloudpuff isn’t.

The mailroom’s doors opened as Queen Haven and Pipp came busting in, which startled Zipp in the process. “Where's my fluffy boy?!” They both called out for Cloudpuff, but they didn't see him as Zipp turned to her family with a startled expression from their sudden appearances, but then gave them a down expression to give them an answer.

Getting the hint of silence, Queen Haven starts to cry as her eyes brawled up a storm. “Oh, why, why, why?!” She cried out.

“Where are you, Cloudpuffy-poo?!” Pipp cried out as tears began to form while having her hooves on her face.

Zipp then notices that the table has paw tracks made from ink from the stamped. “Hey, look at this stuff.” She said to her family as she took a closer look at the table with her magnifying glass. “This might sound crazy, but I think Cloudpuff was here.” She said to them, seeing that these are Cloudpuff’s paw tracks.

“Here?!” Queen Haven called out as she came next to Zipp after saying that Cloudpuff was here. “Why should he be here?! How should I know?!” She cried out in a panic, apparently losing it.

“Mom!” Zipp called out, snapping her mother out of it. “Just calm down and think. Why would Cloudpuff have been in the mailroom?” She asks slowly, letting her mother think why Cloudpuff would be here.

“I don't know. I mean, I did send you and Pipp a care package of all your favorite things this morning.” Queen Haven said, stating that she packed some of Zipp and Pipp’s things in a package for them as she walked around as her daughters looked at her as she went on. “Maybe he followed me down here, and…” She widens her eyes in realization on where Cloudpuff is. “WHAAAAAT?! What if I mailed my baby?!” She cried out, thinking that she might have accidentally mailed Cloudpuff in the package.


In the Brighthouse, Hitch looked tired from waiting for somepony to give him a clue where Cloudpuff is as his walkie-talkie gave off static. Hitch answered the walkie-talkie as Zipp spoke through it with hers.

Hitch! Has anything been delivered to the Brighthouse for me or Pipp?” Zipp asked through to see if anything had been delivered to the Brighthouse lately. “Think!” She cried out to Hitch to remember if any mail was delivered as Hitch starts to have a flashback.


Flashback.

Hitch remembers when Fifi came in, she was holding a box with Zipp and Pipp’s faces on it, the same box he diminished earlier.

End of Flashback.


“Uhhh…” Hitch said to the walkie-talkie, starting to panic about his mistake from earlier, getting the hint that Cloudpuff was in the box he diminished. “Well, funny you should ask. I, uh... You know what it's like. Today has been crazy. And I, uh…” He said to Zipp, trying to find the right words to say that he had Cloudpuff in his sight without knowing and turned it away.


The Royal family starts to grow more worried, until the mailroom door creaks open, which causes the royal family to turn and see Fifi coming in with the package.

Fifi places the package down as she wipes a brow from her forehead. “Phew! Just the ponies I was looking for!” She said with an added laugh.

The package then makes a muffled growling as the royal family sees it, knowing that Cloudpuff is in there.

“Oh, don't worry.” Fifi said with a little chuckle. “It's been doing that all day.” She said, thinking it's no big deal since she had no idea what’s in the package and totally oblivious to why is it shaking and growling.


Flashback.

“Wiggliest parcel I've ever tried to deliver!” Fifi stated while having flashbacks of her trying to get the package from her mailroom as it started wiggling and growling. Then to her delivering it in the air as it fell from the sky as Fifi flew down to catch it. And then finally to the Crystal Brighthouse as Fifi placed the package down in the front door as it wiggled in her grip.

End of Flashback.


After Fifi left after her work was done, the package gave muffled growlings. Which made the royal family look at each other to know that Cloudpuff is really inside as Zipp rips the tape off to open the box to see Cloudpuff growling through a box with some makeup on him.

Zipp and Pipp then gasp in joy while Queen Haven smiles with joy as the royal family smiles down at Cloudpuff with sparkles in their eyes. “Hey!” Both Zipp and Pipp said together in joy that Cloudpuff is alright.

Cloudpuff heard their calls as he got his head out of the box and made yips sounds at Queen Haven got Cloudpuff out of the package as the royal family embraced together around their beloved dog, glad that he’s okay.

Pipp then sees something in the package as she and Zipp stop the hug and look at what’s inside. “Ugh! All of my Luscious Lilac bath bombs?! Cloudpuff, really?!” She said to Cloudpuff, glad that he’s okay but really annoyed that he used all of her bath bombs as she grab them in her hooves.

“Uh, neigh way!” Zipp called out as she grabbed a box kit. “Is this my hoofprints kit?!” She asked, seeing that Cloudpuff had gotten into her detective kit.

“I'm afraid so, my dear.” Queen Haven said to her daughters, a little sheepish, that Cloudpuff got into those items. But then she nuzzled Cloudpuff, relieved that he’s okay and found. “What do you have to say for yourself, you naughty little puppy?” She said with a coed baby voice to Cloudpuff. And then Cloudpuff passes gas as he stinks in the room, apparently what he ate from Zipp’s box and Pipp’s bath bombs took a toll on him, which causes Queen Haven to cringe in disgust. “Oh, dear! That is truly awful!” She said as she smell the stank when Cloudpuff yips in responds. “Cloudpuff!” She said to the dog, really stinks from the gas.

“Cloudpuff!” Pipp cried out as she and Zipp covered their noses to block out Cloudpuff’s stink.

Zipp coughs from the smell before speaking. “Seems like he's paying the price already.” She stated since Cloudpuff is already suffering the consequences from being in the package already, but not the way they expected. Cloudpuff passes gas again, which stinks the room further. “Ugh!” Zipp groans from the smell as her and her family are gross out of this outcome and from what happened today with Cloudpuff.

End of Chapter 25.

PreviousChapters Next