• Published 5th May 2022
  • 5,513 Views, 4,693 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 1 - JesusG0987



What IF: The adventure continues as Sunset now joined the New Generation as they embrace the magic of friendship.

  • ...
10
 4,693
 5,513

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Making a Foal of Me

Chapter 15: Making a Foal of Me

In Mane Melody, Pipp came out from a room with four pineapple drinks for her and her friends. She have taken three of her friends, Sunny, Hitch and Izzy, to Mane Melody for a little facial treatment, Sunset and Zipp didn’t join them because Zipp is known to not like makeovers but will join them after she done something, maybe her flying tricks practice, and Sunset was doing some last minute research in the Brighthouse before she catches up to her friends, she told them to go ahead without her and assures them that she will join them in a bit.

Pipp hums happily as she brings the drinks. “Now I hope everypony is feeling nice and relaxed.” She took one of the drinks to give to her friends, but as she turned around, she saw Hitch, who is now a little foal!?

Hitch starts talking babytalks as Pipp shrieks. “Aahh! Hitch?!” She asks him, not believing what she is seeing.

Pipp then hears num-num sounds as she turns to a salon chair. As it turned around, it showed Sunny, who is now a little filly, nibbling on a piece of kiwi on it in a cute way.

Pipp gasps at this as well. “Sunny?!” She asks and then she hears somepony run past her and hear a thud, she turns and sees Izzy, as a little filly as well, on the ground with Cloudpuff as the two play over the spilled makeover that is on the floor. “Izzy!” She cried out to see Izzy as a baby as well. “What is going on?!” She asks herself as she places her hooves on her head, trying to comprehend what is happening and why her friends are babies.

Filly Izzy continues to play with the spilled makeover as Pipp picks her up. Foal Hitch was sitting on a salon chair with his sunglasses on, before he tries to get down but the chair bounces from being recloined down, which results in Foal Hitch flying across the salon with his sunglasses on.

“Aahh!” Pipp shrieked at this as she put Filly Izzy down and flew off to try and catch Foal Hitch before he got hurt. She catches Foal Hitch just in time as he continues to talk baby talk, Pipp sighs in relief that Hitch is okay.

And then Pipp heard Filly Sunny cooing as Pipp turned and saw Filly Sunny on the bin that Pipp brought over with the drinks and saw that Sunny somehow got a pineapple drink on her head while spilling some of the drinks while hitting one with her hooves that had juice on them.

Pipp picked up Sunny and tried to know why her friends were babies. “What. Is. Happening?!” She asks herself this on wanting to know what is going on.


A little bit later, Pipp gathered her baby friends as she placed them down in a bench, Filly Sunny still has the pineapple on her head while she doodles on a book with a pen as Foal Hitch watches her draw.

Pipp covered the windows with the curtains, closing Mane Melody early so that nopony would see her friends as babies while trying to figure out how this happened.

Pipp then takes a breath as she speaks to herself. “No pony panic. I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.” She said to herself as she looks like her baby friends as Filly Izzy and Sunny both played around Foal Hitch, who looked unamuse that the girls are messing with him. Pipp took a breath. “I just need a moment to think.” She said to herself as she tried to process and think of what to do. She then heard quite a bit as she didn’t hear her friend's laughter, she turned and saw that they were gone, nothing but the pineapple that was on Filly Sunny’s head.

“‘Who’s ready for a pamper party?!’” Pipp’s voice spoke up, but that wasn’t Pipp saying it, it was a recording of her voice she used if she wasn’t at Mane Melody. Pipp turned to the stage as she saw Foal Hitch playing around with the stage controls where it selected the music that fits the customers in the salon.

Filly Izzy is swinging back and forth on the disco ball, having fun.

Filly Sunny is in a sink for washing manes as she mixs alot of different colors of shampoo and conditioners on it, the colors are blue, pink and yellow as Filly Sunny plays around the sink.

“No. No.” Pipp tries to get Filly Sunny to not play in the sinks, but then sees Filly Izzy swinging by on the disco ball. Pipp gasps as she tries to catch Filly Izzy. “No!” She cried out, after that Pipp then came back with a towel for Sunny as she sees the rainbow shampoo and conidtioners have overflowed the sink and wash over to her, having the rainbow bubbles on her mane as she cooed at Pipp. Pipp then starts to stress out as this is too much for her. “Cloudpuff, help!” She cried out to her pet, but then saw that Cloudpuff had somehow turned into a puppy, with red and pink glitter all over him as he barked at Pipp cutely while hopping.

Foal Hitch baby talk was then heard as Pup Cloudpuff turned and saw him coming as he ran off while Foal Hitch gave chase.

“Please!” Pipp begged. “If Zipp and Sunset sees you like this, they’re going to be so…” She tries to get her baby friends to calm down, and if Sunset and Zipp find out about this, they’re going to freak.

“Pipp!” Sunset and Zipp’s voice then called out, causing Pipp to freeze as she turned and saw Zipp and Sunset coming in through the door. Sunset and Zipp then sees Filly Izzy still swinging on the disco ball, then sees Filly Sunny playing with the bubbles, and finally sees Foal Hitch and Pup Cloudpuff chasing each other.

Sunset then spoke first after seeing this. “What…in the name of Celestia…is going on here?!” She asks in shock, wondering what is happening as she can’t believe her eyes at this.

They saw that all of Mane Melody is a mess as the baby Sunny, Izzy and Hitch as well as Pup Cloudpuff are playing around as Pipp is on the pile of bubbles.

Pipp spoke in a panic. “Our friends are fillies!” She cried out to them, then Foal Hitch’s clear her throat as Pipp looked at him as Foal Hitch gave her a look, saying that he’s not a filly. Pipp then gets what Foal Hitch is saying as she turns to Sunset and Zipp again. “And Foals!” She added, wanting to correct herself that Hitch is a stallion, not a mare.

“Uh-huh.” Zipp said, clearly seeing that as she and Sunset came to Pipp. “But how?!” She asks, wondering how their friends turned into babies.

“Was Sunny or Izzy’s magic on the fritzz again?! Because this has an aging spell written all over it! And I didn’t teach them that since I can’t do that either! It's for highly advanced magic users to use! And every Unicorn in Equestria is still a beginner, even Sunny and Izzy!” Sunset pointed out as she read about the aging spell in the past, but it was too advanced to use, even for her.

“No spells and their magic wasn’t acting up again, Sunset! And I don’t know what causes this!” Pipp answered her, saying that there was no spell and their magic wasn’t acting up. Just then, Filly Sunny came passing by them on a chair while using a manedryer to steer around. The three grown up ponies looked in shock and worried at Filly Sunny. “Grab that filly!” Pipp called out as she, Zipp and Sunset raced to catch Filly Sunny.

“I got Sunny! You girls get the others!” Sunset said to them as they split up as the three grown up mares try and grab their baby friends before they get hurt.

Foal Hitch is still chasing Pup Cloudpuff on a salon mirror table while knocking some things off it. Pup Cloudpuff jumped off the table as Foal Hitch followed, but before he hit the floor, Zipp grabbed Foal Hitch before he hit the ground.

Filly Izzy is then playing with some glitter makeup as she draws on the wall while getting some on herself as she giggles and placing a couple of kiwis on it, making a picture of a unicorn on the wall. Pipp grabs Filly Izzy before she makes any more messes.

Filly Sunny is then sliding across the room with the rainbow shampoo bubbles as she slides around Sunset before going straight again as Sunset looks at her in worry and shock. Filly Sunny laughs as she slides across the floor and then sees she is about to hit the glass cabinet that contains Pipp’s salon supplies. “Watch out, Sunny!” Sunset cried out to her little filly friend, seeing that Sunny was about to get hurt. Filly Sunny doesn’t know that she’s about to get hurt since she is so young, instead she waves her hooves with a smile while cooing with joy, unaware that she’s about to get hurt. But then Sunset came flying by and caught Filly Sunny before she hit the glass cabinet.

Sunset places Filly Sunny down and sighs in relief that Sunny didn’t get hurt as Zipp came next to her and placed Foal Hitch down as Foal Hitch draws on a book.

“Pipp! How did this happen!?” Zipp questioned her sister, still wondering how their friends turned into babies.

“I don’t know!” Pipp panickly cried out, not knowing how this even happened. “Aahh!” She yelled out as she ran off to grab Filly Izzy, who is climbing on the glass cabinet as she tries to grab a couple of face cream. Pipp grabbed Filly Izzy, but as she put down, Filly Izzy started running off with Pipp giving chase to her. “I’m starting to lose it!” She said as she starts to lose her mind if they don’t find a way to turn their friends back to normal soon.

Sunset ran off to help Pipp catch these babies as Zipp then had a thought to find out how their friends turn into babies. She grabs her Z-Goggles and puts them on as she scans the room for anything unusual that must’ve been the cause of this while Sunset and Pipp tries to keep the babies contain as they chase them around the salon as Pipp pants and making noise in an effort to catch them while Zipp looked around, from body heat settings, to x-ray vision and finally to night vision but sees nothing out of the ordinary except Sunset and Pipp trying to catch their baby friends.

“Young fillies and foal! Come back here!” Sunset tries to get them to listen but they continue to run as she and Pipp still give chase.

Zipp took off her Z-Goggles and spoke. “Pipp. Try to stay calm and just tell us what happened.” She said to her sister to calm down and tell her and Sunset what happened before they came into the salon. “Every detail from the beginning.” She added, wanting to know what Pipp did before their friends turned into babies.

Pipp stop infront of her sister as Sunset stop and listen to what Pipp have to say before they entered the salon. “Yeah. Tell us what you did before me and Zipp came into the salon, maybe you did something that turned them into babies.” She said, while feeling her tail being tugged by Filly Sunny. Sunset looked at Sunny as the little filly tugged her tail, clearly wanting Sunset attention as she giggled at her. Sunset couldn’t help but smile at Sunny’s cuteness as a filly as she picked her up and carried her. “You are a fan of Twilight and her friends even as a filly, huh Sunny?” She asks, only to give a giggle in response, confirming that even as a filly, Sunny still idolizes Twilight and the Guardians of Friendship. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She said with a smile as she boop Filly Sunny’s nose, causing her to giggle before putting her down again and turning to Pipp. “Anyway, Pipp. Tell us what happened before me and Zipp entered the salon.” She said, getting back to the topic.

“Okay.” Pipp said as she calmed down a bit while landing back to the ground. “So, I invited everypony to Mane Melody for an amazing spa day. I asked Sunset to come, but she has to put away the research but said she will catch up after she put the books away.” She said as she took a breath while telling her that she wanted to give her friends a perfect spa day so they can relax.


Flashback.

Sunny was relaxing on the salon chair with a robe on, pineapple drink next to her and kiwis on her eyes as Pipp put in some pink glitter face masks makeover on her face, same goes to Hitch as he drinks his pineapple drink and Izzy as she wanted them to relax while also putting some pink glitter face masks makeover to them feel smooth and feel young as well.

“And everypony was loving it. They were so relaxed. Everything was perfect.” Pipp explains that everything was going okay but she still doesn’t know how her friends turn into babies.

End of Flashback.


Zipp then inspects the colored shampoo bubbles on the floor, taking a sniff at it before licking it. Which she ignores the taste since she is trying to figure out how their friends turn into babies.

“Was it something they ate? Something they drink?” Zipp asks her sister of something they must’ve eaten or drink that must’ve caused this as she shakes a water bottle to find the answer before turning to Pipp’s messy makeover supplies on a mirror table. “Something in this weird beauty stuff?” She asks while looking at the supplies, inspecting it as she takes a closer look.

Pipp gives her sister a look as she tries to hold Filly Izzy while Filly Sunny plays with the empty pineapple drink while Sunset watches her. “It is not weird!” She corrected her sister, finding her beauty supplies weird and insulted.

“Not the time for your beauty supplies correction, Pipp.” Sunset pointed out. “We need to find the cause of this and reverse it.” She added, wanting to find the cause of this and turn their friends back.

Just then, the three grown mares heard Pup Cloudpuff cute barks as it barked and hops in front of them in cuteness, still having glitter on him. “Puppy Cloudpuff.” Both Sunset, Pipp and Zipp said to Pup Cloudpuff with sparkles in their eyes as they smiled cutely at him, finding him so cute even in this situation, they can’t help themselves. Sunset finds Cloudpuff very cute as a puppy while the sisters find their pet adorable from the time they were fillies.

Sunset and Zipp both snapped out of their adoring expressions as they realized something about Pup Cloudpuff, or rather something on him. “Wait.” Both Sunset and Zipp called out as they came close to Pup Cloudpuff to take a closer look at him.

Zipp then saw the glitter as she used a cotten swab to pick some off of Pup Cloudpuff. She inspects it as she turns to Pipp. “What’s this?” She asks her sister what this is.

“That.” Pipp said while answering her sister. “Oh. It’s my all-new totally natural fabulous fruity face mask.” She answered with a smile, telling her the thing she uses on her friends to make them feel relaxed and face smooth.

“Why is it glowing?” Zipp asks her sister with a worried look as the face mask in the cotten swab glows, indicating that it has magic in it.

Pipp sees this as she realizes why the face mask is glowing. “Uh-oh.” She said, now knowing why.

Sunset saw Pipp’s expression and gave her a look. “Pipp. What do you use to make this face mask?” She said, wanting to know what Pipp put in that face mask.

Pipp placed a hoof on her chin as she tried to remember. “Well…” She started as she remembered the thing she used to make the face mask.


Flashback.

Pipp then grabs the face mask from her cabinet. But as she opens it, it starts to smell and stinks as she covers her nose from the smell.

Knowing that Pipp can’t put this on her friends, she doesn’t want them to smell the stink or put it on them for their faces to stink as well, and searches for something to get the face mask to smell better and not stinky, she found what she was looking for. She found the jars of glitter that she uses to give her makeup a little sparkle.

Pipp grabs the jar that holds the pink glitter that Izzy collected during Sunny’s alicorn problem and places some on the face masks, which starts to light up as it gives off a bright light and then glows as Pipp smiles at this, knowing that it is perfect for her friends.


Zipp holds up the cotten swab with the magic face mask, as now the three grown mares now fully realize how their friends turn into babies and what causes this.

“You put magic glitter in the face masks?” Zipp asks her sister in disbelief as Filly Izzy is on her back as Foal Hitch is holding onto her leg.

Pipp gives off a sheepish look before replying. “I didn’t know it was magic!” She defended herself, not knowing that the glitter is magic and made the face mask turn their friends into babies.

“Doesn’t the glow, magic burst from your face masks that the magic glitter made when you added it to the content give it away!?” Sunset yelled out, still shocked that Pipp put magic glitter in the face masks even though the aftereffect from putting some in the face masks was a dead give away while also shocked that the glitter Sunny made has magic in them.

Pipp gives off a sheepish smile and chuckles nervously. “Guess I was distracted and didn’t notice at first.” She said, giving a sheepish chuckle.

Sunset sighs as she calms down from this. “Okay. From what I can tell, the magic glitter that Sunny made during her alicorn problem must’ve left behind some magic in the glitters when they appeared.” She explains while going over the pieces they know. “So when your face masks make ponies faces smooth and feel young, I get the feeling the magic glitter must’ve made it so strong, that it turns ponies younger literally instead of making them feel younger.” She added, while also putting together how their friends turned into babies. “At least we know what causes this in the first place.” She finished, now knowing the cause of all this turned-baby thing.

Zipp rocks back and forth as Filly Izzy shakes her around on her back. “Yeah. But how are we gonna get them back…” She was cut off as she felt something biting her leg. “Aahh!” She cried out as she looked down and saw Filly Sunny biting her leg. “Sunny! No biting!” She scolded the young filly as she tried to shake her off, but lost her balance and fell to the floor with a thud.

Sunset went to help Zipp as Pipp paced back-in-forth, trying to find a way to fix this. “Come on, Pipp. You can fix this. This is totally your thing.” She said to herself while trying to find a way to change their friends back. She came to her makeover supplies as Zipp and Sunset tried to catch their baby friends. “Think. The face mask has ingredients to make you look younger. But maybe with a different mix of ingredients I can make them look older!” She gasps to herself as she found a way to change their friends back if she makes a face mask that makes them feel older, but with the magic glitter added to the ingredients it should change their friends back to their grown up ponies selves. “Zipp! Sunset! I have an idea!” She told them with a determined smile to fix this mess.


A little while later after going through the plan Pipp told to Sunset and Zipp, they gathered the ingredients they need to change their friends back to their grown up selves as they give a determined smile to each other before they get to work.

They put in the fruits and vegetables that make ponies grow up by blending or mashing them together so that they can put them together to make the face masks cream.

Zipp and Sunset smass theirs together with their hooves as they see Pipp mixing her’s together with some added liquids as Pipp gives off a confident smile as her cutie mark glows. Sunset and Zipp smile at Pipp as they continue their work.

A little bit later, they got the face masks ready, once they added the magic glitter, they were ready to get their friends back to normal.

Sunset grabs Filly Sunny so she can be the first to change back. But there was one problem, Filly Sunny doesn’t want the masks on her, as the filly she is, she wiggles around while making baby talk her protest, just as Pipp was close to put the masks on Sunny, Filly Sunny swatted the brush away and got back down to the ground with Foal Hitch and Filly Izzy as Foal Hitch continues to doodle on the book while Filly Izzy plays with the glitter on the floor.

Pipp tries to use the brush on Filly Izzy, but Filly Izzy saw this and swatted the brush away, not wanting it on her face as well.

Sunset, Pipp and Zipp looked at their baby friends, seeing that they don’t want the mask on them but it’s the only way to turn them back to normal. Pipp starts to tear up as her baby friends don't want the mask on them, which hurts her and reminds her of her screw up. Zipp saw this as she put a hoof on her sister in comfort.

“Pipp. Pipp. I got this.” Zipp then gave a determined smile as she spoke up to their baby friends. “Once upon a time.” She called out to them which gave their baby friends attention. “There were two sisters and a pony from old times when the two sisters met who were very different. And even though they like different things, really different things.” She tells the stories about her, Sunset and Pipp, while cringe while looking at the makeover supplies, stating how different the two sisters are since Zipp is kinda like a tomboy, Sunset is kinda like the leader of the group while also knows about the magic of friendship while being serious, and Pipp is really into makeover and livestream fame, but continues. “That was what made life together so fun.” She said to their baby friends with a smile as Sunset and Pipp smiled at Zipp for the story telling, which made their baby friends start to yawn and feel sleepy.

Pipp placed a hoof over her chest while smiling at her sister. “Oh. You used to tell me bedtime stories.” She said to her as she nuzzled her sister, remembering the times when Zipp used to tell her little sister bedtime stories when they were little, as her cutie mark glows again.

“That’s actually really sweet of you, Zipp. You know how to make babies fall asleep and are great at bedtime stories. You would make a great babysitter one day.” Sunset said with a smile, finding the other side of Zipp to be interesting.

“Thanks.” Zipp said to Sunset with a smile before going back to their baby friends to keep telling the story, which gives Pipp the chance to put the face masks on them to change them back to normal. “The sister’s traveled together across equestria with their new pony friend…” She kept the story going while Pipp finished putting the face masks on them as they watched their baby friend’s with a smile.


A little while later, Hitch starts to wake up, now a fully grown stallion again as she stretches and yawns. Behind him are Sunny and Izzy, now fully grown mares again with blankets and pillows around them while sleeping on the stage of Mane Melody as Cloudpuff is also back to his right age after Pipp added some of the face masks on him.

Izzy and Sunny wake up from their nap as Hitch shakes his head while feeling his face with a smile. “Hey. Wow. I do feel younger.” He said to himself, stating that he feels younger, not remembering that he was turned into a foal but thinking Pipp’s spa treatment really makes them feel younger as Cloudpuff barks happily at them.

Izzy feels her face and realizes that Hitch is right as she feels younger as well. “Huh. That was amazing. I am gonna tell all my friends about this!” She said to herself with sparkles in her eyes, and by all her friends, she meant Sunny and the others as she turned to Sunny, who is rubbing her face as well, feeling younger as well. “You gotta try this new spa!” She said to Sunny. Clearly they have no memories of them being babies, well being babies means they don’t remember much so they think Pipp’s spa treatment really did make them feel younger.

Sunny then saw something besides them. “Whoa.” She said while seeing Sunset, Zipp and Pipp sleeping, so tired they have to go through all the baby things they had to do when their friends were babies. “You three look exhausted.” Sunny commented on them as the three ponies woke up, seeing that their friends were back to normal as Sunny continued. “You should totally treat yourselves to one of these face masks.” She holds up one of the face masks.

Sunset, Zipp and Pipp smiled at each other, chuckling that their friends didn’t realize that they had turned into babies. They have to fill their friends in what happened later as they are happy that their friends are back to normal.


Later on back at the Crystal Brighthouse, after filling their friends in on what happened, which left them a little shocked and confused, but have a laugh afterwards, Sunset was inspecting the magic glitter that Sunny made and caused the turning into baby thing as she takes a closer look.

“After seeing what happened to Sunny, Izzy and Hitch. I’m surprised Sunny’s glitter has magical properties that can even make face masks that make ponies feel younger, to really turn younger.” Sunset said to herself while inspecting the glitter. “So if I have to guess, the glitter can make anything like the face masks happen since it turned three of my friends into babies. This could come in handy in the near future, and a way to stay young if added the right amount.” She smirks to herself, taking note of what the glitter does to a face mask that can make a pony turn a little young while also adding the antidote on how to reverse if it makes them too young. “This might help with my Rainboom friends young again after seeing it in action from Sunny and the others, but gotta add the right amount to make sure it doesn’t make them too young. And when they leave, I’ll give them the antidote so that they can return home without having anyone to ask them how they are young again, to avoid suspicion.” She said with a smile, knowing to give her Rainboom friends the antidote to turn them back to their current age to avoid their family asking how they are young again as Sunset looked at the magic glitter again. “Sunny sure is full of surprises, so I wonder what else she and the glitter might have up their hooves. Because Sunny sure is an amazing pony, she is full of surprises.” She finished while looking at the glitter, wondering what other surprises Sunny might have in store in the future and wondering what else this glitter might do.

End of Chapter 15.

PreviousChapters Next