• ...
3
 19
 1,200

Beginnings

It had been quite the shock in more ways then one. Once the magic returned, the main six had returned to the school of friendship and were soon joined by Celestia, Luna, and Chancellor Neighsay. Yet, both groups had expected to come across Cozy Glow and get some answers. Instead, all that awaited them was the young six.

“Would some creature tell me where in Equestria Cozy Glow is? Did she escape?” Twilight asked.

“That’s just the thing Headmare Twilight: Once we stopped whatever ritual Cozy Glow used to drain the magic, she vanished into the rift that was being created.” Sandbar said.

“So…she’s in a separate dimension now? Just great.” Twilight said. “Discord, we need your assistance, stat!” She called out.

“Someone call for me?” Discord asked as he suddenly appeared.

“Cozy Glow got sucked into a different dimension. Think you could fetch her?” Twilight asked.

“Most certainly, just give me…wait hold up.” Discord said before suddenly some sort of portal appeared out of the ground. “I didn’t make that.” The Draconiquis said.

“Funny thing is, I believe him.” Rainbow Dash said. Suddenly out from the portal came not just a much different looking Cozy Glow but also some sort of purple quadrupedal dragon; the later simply gliding through it.

“I swear I’ll never get used to that.” Cozy Glow said. “Oh…hey every creature.” She added.

“…Uh…Yona not sure what but…something different about Pony…” Yona said.

“So…are we really here?” The purple dragon said. He noticed the stares. “What? Judging from what I’m seeing, you should recognize a Dragon when you see one.” He added.

“Hey bro, I think their staring because of the fact your a quadruped dragon and not a bipedal one.” Cozy Glow said.

“Guess that would be something, huh?” The dragon asked. There was also some kind of yellow dragonfly floating around the dragon.

“Okay, now I really need answers.” Twilight said.

“Can we pick this up in the morning then? I’m all sorts of beat.” Cozy Glow said. “You try dealing with near back-to-back bad guys in the span of a few years and see how you like it.” She added.

“We kind of already know what that’s like, dealing with something dangerous every week in Ponyville.” Rainbow Dash mentioned.

“I’m talking facing stuff that is on the same level as Nightmare Moon, Discord, Lord Tirek, King Sombra, and Queen Chrysalis with only a week or two between each baddie. And that’s just the average.” Cozy Glow said.

Twilight’s eyes went wide. “That…sounds painful.” The purple Alicorn mentioned.

“Boy…you want answers, I got answers. I just got one…small question.” Cozy Glow said. “…Why is everyone looking like I did something bad?” She asked. “Kind of…don’t remember much of what I did here before I landed on Spyro here.” The Pegasus filly said, before parking herself of the purple dragon.

“Cozy Glow, you know your getting too big for that…” Spyro said.

“Can’t help it; your the best brother I think I’ve ever had.” Cozy Glow said.

“…This is going to be interesting…” Celestia stated simply.


The next day, at breakfast time, while Cozy Glow was given some regular food, Spyro was given a plate of gems and he just picked them up.

“Uh…where’s my breakfast?” Spyro asked.

“I thought all dragons could eat gems.” Spike said. Cozy Glow and Spyro suddenly burst out in laughter. “Did I say something funny?” Spike asked.

“Sorry, it’s just that…Spyro’s dragon-kin…they don’t eat gems; they hoard them as their treasure. Every dragon has their own Treasure Hoard though for some reason, whenever the bad guys came specifically to our doorstep, which happened I think happened three times over, they stole some of the treasures from many dragon hoards.” Cozy Glow said.

“Make that four, Cozy Glow. Your forgetting one time that happened again.” Spyro said.

“Oh right. Can you blame me for forgetting about Ripto’s second venture in our specific Dragon Lands? It wasn’t even a few weeks since his first attempt.” Cozy Glow said.

“Whose this Ripto your talking about?” Twilight asked.

“A bad guy we had to deal with five times over.” Cozy Glow said. “Though the first time was when I started helping bro out.”

“So…what happened to you, really?” Smolder asked.

“Well, from my earliest memory not about this world…” Cozy Glow said.


Spyro had finally managed to unlock the door to Gnasty Gnorc’s lair before suddenly a mysteriously pink being landed right in front of him on the stone ground from the sky; surprisingly without a scratch on her.

“Whoa…that’s not something Gnasty Gnorc did.” Spyro said. “You okay?” He asked.

“Wh-whewe am I?” The mysterious creature said; she looked just over two years old, just barely out of infancy.

“Your in the Junkyard, though right now your in a safe place away from the reaches of Gnasty Gnorc.” Spyro said.

“Gnasty Gnowc? Who that?” Cozy Glow asked. “He don’t sound vewy nice at all.” She added.

“He’s not. You stay out here where you’ll be safe. I’ll come back after I deal with him.” Spyro said and went to fight Gnasty Gnorc.

“…Dragon brave.” Cozy Glow said.


“Afterwards he beat Gnasty Gnorc, Spyro took me to the elders, where I was made into his adoptive sister. While I seemed to know a few names that I knew were other bad people, I…couldn’t remember anything else besides my own name. I don’t remember anything besides the bag guys of this world and my name.” Cozy Glow said.

“…You think she lost her memory sister?” Luna asked.

“I believe she has. She remembers nothing of this world besides the names associated with being evil.” Celestia said.

“I’m not a bad guy though. I’m a good pegasus. After all, I took down Ripto four times over and that’s just one of the bad guys I faced. I even got to meet Gnasty Gnorc later on but that’s later. I was about to begin when me and Spyro got sent to Avalar.” Cozy Glow said.

“Avalar? What’s that got to do with anything?” Spike asked.

“It’s where Cozy Glow and I had our first encounter with Ripto himself.” Spyro noted.

“Okay now you have my attention.” Rainbow Dash said.