• Published 18th Apr 2022
  • 1,068 Views, 47 Comments

Wish Fulfillment - Boopy Doopy



Rally saw an advertisement for a spellcaster listed, so she decided to have some fun and asked to be turned into a pony in Equestria. She got what she asked for, but not what she wanted.

Comments ( 5 )

11749674
I'm confused. Don't lie about what?

11749677
Putting effort into a story like this ,I did better than this in fuckin high school.

11749677
Took a entire 15 minutes to read and you say that you put effort into making this.

11749680
Interesting. I wasn't writing chapter stories in highschool. Although this story and it's problems have helped me to see what exactly I was doing wrong on my other stories (like dragging out the narrative and making the characters too depressing and whiney) which helped make my future stories better.

As for effort, I did put effort into this and every story I've written. Which is why many of the chapters have been revised to be from a third person POV rather than a first person POV, because the first person POV is where a lot of the problems came into being.

I'm sorry that you don't believe I did though. Although I do agree that this story was very poorly written in hindsight.

11749680
Ok mister 0 stories if you think you did so much better let’s see em

Login or register to comment