• Published 17th Apr 2022
  • 2,245 Views, 122 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 14 - twilightsparkle3562



Welcome to Season 14 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

  • ...
8
 122
 2,245

Episode 13: "Chickens, Snakes and Quesadillas: Part 2"

Author's Note:

Episode Summary: As Celestia and Daring Do Gooder undergo therapy for their phobias. Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa begin plotting to regain their former glory.

Cast:

Nicole Oliver as Celestia/Daybreaker

Tabitha St. Germain as Luna/Nightmare Moon

Tara Strong as Princess Twilight Sparkle

Cathy Wesluck as Spike

Ashleigh Ball as Rainbow Dash

Chira Zanni as A.K. "Daring Do" Yearling

Harrison Ford as Daring Do-Gooder

Jack Nicholson as Ultimate Relaxation

Adam Sandler as White Clouds

Julie Andrews as Gentle Breeze

Dick Van Dyke as Gentle Gust

Steven Blum as Lord Zedd

Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa

John DiMaggio as Rito Revolto

Tom Wyner as Master Vile

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Season 14, Episode 13

"Chickens, Snakes and Quesadillas, Oh My!" (Part 2)

Written by Jeff Snyder (TwilightSparkle3562)

Edited by SuperPinkBrony12

PREVIOUSLY ON "MY LITTLE PONY"

Celestia: "LUNA, WHY DIDN'T YOU SCARE THEM AWAY?!"

Luna: "THEY WERE FLUTTERSHY'S CHICKENS, YOU KNOW HOW PROTECTIVE SHE IS!"

Celestia: "HER CHICKENS ARE EVIL, I TELL YOU! THEY WERE STARING RIGHT AT ME!"

Twilight Sparkle: "Luna, when did this all start? How could this fear take hold?"

Luna: "Starswirl was trying to teach us a lesson about what makes cockatrices…well, cockatrices and one of the chickens scratched Celestia pretty badly. Ever since, she has this fear that she'll get hurt by them again."

Twilight: "This has to stop."

Gentle Breeze: "Hmm, it appears to me that Celestia is suffering from what is called alektorophobia."

Twilight: "Alekto what now?"

Gentle Gust: "There is a colleague of ours that does specialize in fears and phobias."

Rainbow Dash: "A.K. Yearling, what are you doing here?! "Is that Daring Do-Gooder?"

Daring Do Gooder: "Let the torture began."

Celestia and Daring Do Gooder followed White Clouds into the office of the pony who would be helping them. Placing the restrained Celestia next to a small couch, Twilight and Rainbow Dash could only hope for the best for a pony that they were close to.

"Don't worry about a thing with our patients," White Clouds reassured them. "They are in good hooves, your highnesses."

"I hope so, White Clouds," Twilight replied, seemingly unsure of what was about to transpire. "Ultimate Relaxation is the best from what I hear. I just hope he lives up to his reputation"

Just then, the door to a closet opened at the back of the office and out stepped Ultimate Relaxation, seemingly with a cage containing a chicken and snake in a glass container.

From behind her gag, Celestia let out sharp muffled noises and her eyes widened as Ultimate Relaxation brought the caged chicken out while Daring Do Gooder could only look away. "Snakes? Why did it have to be snakes?" He whispered to himself as Ultimate Relaxation placed the two cages in front of his patients with his aura.

"My friends, what do you see here before you?" Ultimate Relaxation asked, showing off the two caged creatures. "You see…your fears!"

"Of course I see my fear," Daring Do Gooder bitterly remarked while still looking away from the caged snake. "You have it right in front of me, you cook. Why?"

"Why? I'll tell you why," Ultimate Relaxation replied, turning Daring Do Gooder's head around with his magic. "Because these fears are fears you both have let walk all over you. But they don't have to be your fears, and it's my job to help you both. It's my job to help you handle the truth!"

"If this is what the truth is, I can't handle it" Daring Do Gooder protested in a loud voice before developing an embarrassing look on his face as a result of his outburst. "I can't handle the truth, Mr. Relaxation."

Ultimate Relaxation's eyes widened upon hearing this, knowing that he had his work cut out for him. "You can't handle the truth, you say? Well the truth is that these are simply ordinary creatures, creatures that have a purpose that isn't scaring you. What harm can they possibly do to you compared to what you could do to them?" He then turned to the straitjacket wearing Celestia and removed the gag from her mouth, causing her to breathe out loud.

"Many things," The former princess gasped, taking deep breaths at the sight of the caged chicken. "They scratch, they claw, they cause me nightmares greater than my own! Ones even my own sister couldn't dream up!"

Ultimate Relaxation then directed White Clouds to open one of the cages, much to the fear and chagrin of his two patients.

"Is that so?" Ultimate remarked, motioning for White Clouds to open the cage containing the snake. "Let's do a little exercise. An exercise that may seem fearful at first, but can start to knock the barriers over. Daring Do Gooder, let's start with you."

Using his aura, Ultimate Relaxation removed the snake from the cage and held it in front of Daring Do Gooder. Then he used his magic to create an illusion, an illusion that would set the stage for the first patient.

Meanwhile, up in the M51 Galaxy, Lord Zedd sat in the house of his father-in-law wondering just how he was going to regain his former glory. He then turned to the pet falcon he had in his room. "Tell me something, Falconzord," He asked the bird. "If you had a father in law that says you will never amount to anything, what would you do?"

The falcon could only stare at the disgraced emperor of evil.

"Yes, yes, I get it. Master Vile is older and wiser than me, but I want to prove to him that I am truly the emperor of evil, and not some nobody who will never amount to anything," Lord Zedd grumbled. "Falcons are proven hunters, yes? How would you prove something to your peers?"

Still, the falcon did nothing.

"You don't have the answers for me, I guess?" Zedd concluded. "Figures. You are an animal, and yet I am a walking disgrace on two legs. But, there must be a way to prove my capabilities to Master Vile, and for that matter, my own wife."

Zedd rose from his chair and walked over to grab his Z-staff. Looking at the staff, he thought back on the victories and the losses (mostly losses) that he had in his glory days. Suddenly, he heard his door open as the clone of Nightmare Moon entered the room.

"Don't you ever knock?" Zedd asked in annoyance.

"Your door was open, and I couldn't help but overhear something about proving yourself." Nightmare Moon's clone smirked.

"What does it matter to you?" Zedd remarked to Nightmare Moon's clone. "You are just a winged pony who wants nothing but total darkness. You couldn't possibly be of any use to me, you don't know what I've suffered and continued to suffer."

"But I also want respect. And not just any respect, my lord," Nightmare Moon replied, draping a wing over Zedd's shoulder. "I want everypony around me to see me for who I truly am aside from bringing on eternal night. I am more than just a mere pony, I am the one who should've ruled all of Equestria. What do you see yourself as?"

Zedd then reached for his Z-Staff and used the staff to open the cage containing his pet falcon.

"And your pet here," Nightmare pondered. "What does he want to prove himself as?"

"Falconzord?" Zedd replied with confusion and concern. "He's proven himself to be a loyal friend to me, giving me back something that I lost long ago to some do-gooders!"

Nightmare Moon then closed the door to Zedd's bedroom and left herself alone with him. An evil smirk fell on the clone's face, a smirk that would otherwise signal something else. "What if I could help you prove yourself to Master Vile?" Nightmare Moon asked. "He may have his sights on those humans…but ponies are just as easy to conquer, am I right? Let us show him what lies beyond the world he knows."

And just like that, Zedd considered the possibility of joining forces with Nightmare Moon when all was said and done.

Meanwhile, Daring Do Gooder opened his eyes and found himself in a quicksand bog. Staring right at him with a snake in his aura was Ultimate Relaxation as Celestia and White Clouds looked on.

"Grab on, grab it!" Ultimate Relaxation cried, throwing the snake out to Daring Do Gooder. "Grab it, Daring! Just grab it!"

"It's a rattlesnake!" Daring Do Gooder quivered in protest.

"Rattle snakes aren't that big and they aren't even poisonous!" Ultimate Relaxation insisted. "Now grab on!"

But Daring Do Gooder was having none of this. "Go get something else, will you?! Get like an actual rope or something?"

"There are no department stores here, Daring Do Gooder!" Ultimate protested. "Now just grab the snake already!"

"Stop calling it that!" Daring Do Gooder cried even as he felt himself sink deeper and deeper into the quicksand pit.

"Be warned that there is no pit, Daring," Ultimate insisted to his first patient. "Come on! Grab it, grab hold of your fear! Grab the snake!"

"STOP CALLING IT THAT!" Daring Do Gooder cried again, sinking further and further into the pit with every second!

"All right, all right," Ultimate Relaxation reluctantly corrected. "Would you like me to call it a rope instead?"

"Yes, please!" Daring Do Gooder insisted.

"Grab the rope, then!" Ultimate shouted!

Daring Do Gooder then leaned forward and grabbed the snake with his foreleg as Ultimate Relaxation pulled him out of the quicksand.

"Be careful, it's slimy." White Clouds added as Daring Do Gooder was pulled out of the pit, his lower body covered in quicksand. For several moments, he began to take several deep breaths.

"Get that…get that thing out of here, will you pal?" Daring Do Gooder gasped, and Ultimate Relaxation used a spell to bring them all back to his office.

Upon their return, Daring Do Gooder found himself clean of any quicksand.

"Daring Do Gooder, do you see what just happened?" Ultimate Relaxation asked his patient.

"Yeah, I was in a quicksand pit," Daring Do Gooder sighed, then he found himself pointing over to the snake cage. "And that… thing is still staring at me!"

"But there is a reason why I put you in there. I had you face your fear of snakes," Ultimate explained. "You may not realize it, but you've already taken the first step towards controlling your fears."

"So you say." Daring Do Gooder bitterly grumbled.

Ultimate Relaxation then turned his attention over to Celestia, he had plans of his own for her that needed to be fulfilled.

Meanwhile, Master Vile was preparing to set his sights on the human world when Rito Revolto approached him as he was preparing to lay eggs containing Tenga Warriors.

"Hey, uh, Dad," Rito nervously asked. "You, uh, got a minute?"

"Quiet, my son," Master Vile snapped. "These eggs must not be disturbed by outside interference."

"Sorry," Rito whispered as Master Vile turned his attention away from the eggs. "It's just that, well, Edd back there might be planning something of his own."

Tapping his scepter on his hands, Master Vile left the eggs alone and walked back into his castle. "What exactly are you talking about, Rito?"

Rito confessed "I mean, I saw what's-her-name and him discussing something about attacking ponies."

Walking into the throne room, Master Vile pondered the options he had. In his mind, Lord Zedd was nothing to him but a subordinate.

"Lord Zedd wants to prove to me that he can live up to my evil standards, does he?" Master Vile remarked as he sat down on his throne and proceeded to look at pictures of Lord Zedd's past failures both on his own and after he married his daughter. "Well, I don't believe it. If he wants to prove to me that he can be up to my level of standards, he will have another thing coming! Imagine him attacking equines who have no powers on par with those…" He coldly hissed. "Humans. No, I will stay focused on the task at hand, Rito. Once my tenga warriors are hatched, then we will do things my way."

Just then, he saw the door open and in stepped the clone of Daybreaker. "You summoned me, Master Vile?" She asked, bowing to him.

"I need you to watch the development of my tenga warrior eggs," Master Vile commanded. "And there is something else that I need you to do. I need you to ensure that Lord Zedd plays by my rules. We are not attacking ponies, but humans and humans alone!"

Daybreaker had her own reservations, but said nothing out of fear of being seen as insubordinate. "Yes, master."

Master Vile then watched as Daybreaker left the throne room to carry out his orders.

Stepping outside the castle, Daybreaker looked down at the eggs with a keen interest as she assumed her duty. "So he wants to have his own army, does he?" Daybreaker thought to herself. "Well, let's see if I can't shed a little…light on the subject. Who is he to command me or tell me what to do?"

And Daybreaker powered her horn to inject pieces of her personality into the eggs.

Back in Ultimate Relaxation's office, the therapy then turned to Celestia as he once again activated his horn.

"What are you doing now?" Celestia nervously asked.

"It's time for you to face your own fears, Celestia. You've let it control you for far too long." The therapist answered.

A few moments later, Celestia found herself standing at the edge of a pit with a wooden bridge built across it.

Then, Celestia heard the unforgiving sounds of clucking from inside the pit. "What is this?!" She cried to Ultimate Relaxation with her face filled with fear. "What are you doing?"

"This is your fear conquering test, Celestia," Ultimate Relaxation declared. "What do you see on the other side?"

Celestia looked across and saw what appeared to be a banana in a gold treasure box. "A banana!" She cried out. "I see a banana!"

"And in order to obtain that banana, you must cross the pit of chickens!" Ultimate Relaxation declared. "Only by doing so will you obtain that banana!"

"No! There…there must be another way!" Celestia cried. "You can't possibly expect me to cross such a pit!"

"There is no other way, Celestia!" Ultimate commanded! "You must cross over your fear and overcome it!"

Nervously, Celestia walked to the bridge and placed her wings on the rope holding the bridge. She could feel her legs turning to water at the prospect of walking over a pit of her greatest fear. The constant clucking was already becoming too much for her. "I can't…I can't do this!" She whispered, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

But after thinking it over for a moment and knowing that Ultimate Relaxation was watching her, Celestia hesitantly took a step forward.

"You can do it, Celestia!" Ultimate Relaxation shouted! "Just don't look down! One step at a time!"

Celestia continued walking across the bridge and keeping her eyes closed, tried to focus on the task at hoof. She was nearing the halfway part of the bridge when a portion of the bridge broke off and she was looking down. "Ultimate Relaxation," She whimpered with her legs shaking wildly. "I'm looking down!"

"Don't let it stop you, Celestia! Go!" Ultimate cried! "Don't look back! Everything you've ever dreamed of is just on the other side! Your fear is the only thing keeping you from it!"

Taking a deep breath, Celestia slowly resumed walking across the bridge, fearfully listening to the sounds of the clucking chickens. She got nearer and nearer to the treasure chest containing the bananas. The louder the clucking got, the stronger the intensity of emotions that built up inside of her, but she willed herself to go on. So many ponies were expecting her to overcome this fear. She'd never let anypony down before, and she didn't plan to start today!

At last, the former princess reached the other side and wrapped her legs around the treasure chest. "I… I did it!" She declared at last! Gasping and sweating, Celestia collapsed in exhaustion as Ultimate Relaxation deactivated the spell and sent them all back to his office.

Once back in the office, Celestia found herself lying on the floor and saw that the banana was gone. "Wha…what happened?" She asked Ultimate Relaxation.

"You took the first step, Celestia," The therapist warmly answered as White Clouds helped her up, her face still sweating. "It's a long process, but you took the first step to conquering your fear. And in doing so, you have inspired another. As long as you remember this, as long as you keep taking that first step, you will conquer your fear."

Celestia smiled at this revelation and for the first time since her retirement, she felt a sense of accomplishment.

As they all left Ultimate Relaxation's office, both Celestia and Daring Do Gooder were now feeling the sense of accomplishment that they both made. "Well, we did it." He said to Celestia. "We faced our fears."

"We sure did," Celestia nodded. "But it's like the doctor said, it's only the first step. I get the feeling we'll be doing this a lot more often before we truly overcome our fears. See you next week?"Extending her hoof out, Celestia waited for Daring Do Gooder to acknowledge her gesture, which he did.

From a distance, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Daring Do could only ponder what was to come.

"You know something, girls?" Twilight remarked. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between them."

"Let's hope so, Twilight," Rainbow Dash replied. "Let's hope so."

"I'm just glad my dad has somepony he can relate to, a pony that understands what it's like to be him," Daring smiled. "He always meant so much to me growing up, I wanted to be just like him. And I'm glad that, like me, he can see the value of having friends."