• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 482 Views, 2 Comments

Depressing Times; The upset of a party animal - Sleepy_meep_92

  • ...
 2
 482

Chapter 3-living and lasting memories

The figure flew right next to Pinkie Pie as the pony explained Boulder. The figure watched as all of the kids in the class had ooh’d and aa’d at the amazing story their enthusiastic teacher spread with her words.
The memory of childhood dreams.
The memory of a special pony to her.
These words that were heard warmed the figure inside. And just as the figure was about to return home, something tugged on her dress.
It was a small pony, light blue wavy mane and pastel yellow coat. It had white iris's, pointing it was blind. But the way the pony quivered and folded it’s ear’s back meant that it saw something. It clung onto the figure like it was real, and that confused it even more.
Before it could explain, Pinkie had asked for the mare to sit down. She walked to her desk as the figure followed her, intrigued. It tapped on her, hoping it would get her attention, it did.
The tiny pony asked for it to lean closer, so now they could speak ear-to-ear.
“You and your little sister are like me and my little sister, we can’t be together for a very long time with them anymore.”
The figure’s eyes widened.
The pony smiled a fake smile and then happily drew her brother.
He had a horn.

But he also had wings and a halo.
She then smiled again at the figure, whom then turned itself back into Maud Pie.

It was repeating itself again.