• Published 14th Apr 2022
  • 482 Views, 2 Comments

Depressing Times; The upset of a party animal - Sleepy_meep_92

  • ...
 2
 482

chapter 1- Hey everypony!

Dust covers ponyville.
Out of the dust was Pinkie Pie, she coughed as she looked around the abandoned place.
Out of it, flew a mysterious figure with cold-stare eyes, bringing it’s large wings down as it flew over to Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie, quite confused, watched it as it sat next to her on the cold, gravel floor. It stared for a second, then it spoke.
“You need to let me go.”
Pinkie happily laughed a fake laugh and stared at the keen figure. It was serious. She was wearily urging a smile.
“It wasn’t your fault,” was the last words she heard before it disappeared, leaving her in the dark.
Pinkie had these dreams for awhile.
What she had supposed to make it stop, didn't work.

She’d wake up from these dreams with a jolt and a low-pitched scream. Then, she’d shake her head ‘round and urge one of her ‘signature’ fake smiles.
Because everypony, even her knew that ever since a year ago, she would never be the same. As well as her trying to join her deceased sister She was going to be fine! Right?

Morning dusk always made her grumpy now. She never had a bright smile on her face the first few minutes up. Of course, she hides that from others, many others. She believes they’ll never understand. That is why she never told them her dark secret.
She blew a happy grin as she leapt across her hometown, waving at the ponies with worried faces. They stared, they just stared at her as she passed through. Only staring, nothing else. She jumped over to everypony’s house to greet them.
“Hiya Flutters!”
“Pinkie.....”
“Morning Dashie!”
“Wait! Pinkie!”
“Good day, Rarity!”
“Pinkie...darling...”
“Rise and shine, AppleJack!”
“Pinkie please listen to us now...”
“Hello there Twili-”
Before pinkie had said that and went, she had shut the door behind her, causing Pinkie to flinch.
Twilight stood there worryingly, while two pie sisters emerged from the shadows, and then she brought the rest of the main 6 next to her.
“Yo! Pinkie! We get it she’s very important to you, but for real this has got to stop, you can’t keep faking!” Shouted Limestone from behind Twilight.
“Y-you need to let h-her go.” Whispered Marbelstone next to her.
Pinkie heard it again, the same words the figure told her. It made her angry. Angry to know that her friends, even family were turning against her. And saying such foolishness! She stomped her hoof in disbelief.
“What the buck are you talking about?!” She yelled, “BUCK OFF!! JUST BUCK OFF!! LEAVE ME ALONE!” And saying this, she pounded open the door behind her and dashed off, crying all the way to her bakery. In which she threw one of her cupcake pans and thrusted her back against the wall, making her back bleed. It felt cold, but relieving. She punched her hoof on the wall, it bled satisfyingly good.

She continued her charade using a knife to slice through her hooves, making them bleed down her elbow.
If I can’t run away from it, I'll join it!!!! She lifted her knife again this time heading towards her neck when something held her hand in place.
The figure stopped her.Held her hoof in place.