• Published 16th Sep 2012
  • 1,923 Views, 21 Comments

Software - loopertooper



A sitcomish story based on the 5 browser ponies.

  • ...
2
 21
 1,923

FireFinder

“No…I don’t wanna sit on the chair… I’ll wreck it again… sure I want more pancakes.” Kindle’s voice carried throughout her house and out her window to the ponies below. Outside her house, a group of ponies gathered outside, listening to Kindle’s dream. She rolled over in her bed, still commenting on the request for her to sit, and the endless amount of pancakes.

“… but… but… but……ACHOO!” Kindle’s sneeze awoke her from her slumber, and startled her onlookers. She rolled out of bed and trotted to the window and admired the morning sun.

“Today is gonna be the worst day ever.” Kindle pessimistically slumped down her stairs into her kitchen. Close to the end of the stairs, she trips over her own hooves and tumbled down the stairs.

“Oops, I’ve lost my balance. A couple of reasons to why; 1. Tired; 2. Something is out to get me; 3. I’m an idiot. Try again later.” Kindle’s hysterical blabbering continued on her way to the kitchen.

“Okay, now what can I make for breakfast? Hmm… bread… plus… toaster… equals… … TOAST TIME! Best be careful, this is my only bread.” *Door creaks* “Hmm?... I must have left my bedroom door open. Meh, whatever.” Kindle continued to get her bread and proceeded to put the bread into the toaster.

“Breakfast time.” Kindle turned, looking for the mysterious voice.

“Hello?”

Hello… TOASTER!” Ivy and Pepsi jumped from the shadows and pinned Kindle, carefully avoiding her mane and tail.

“You’re under arrest. Your crime is not letting me use your toaster!” Ivy flashed 3 pieces of bread at Kindle’s face.

“You can use it once I’m done.” Ivy and Pepsi didn’t let up.

“I’m hungry NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ivy screamed. Pepsi stopped Ivy’s tantrum.

“Ivy… look at Kindle.” Ivy looked at their pinned friend.

“SHE’S MADE OF FIRE!” Pepsi patted Ivy’s head. Then Ivy held the 3 pieces of bread over Kindle’s tail, heating them quickly… and perfectly. Ivy handed one bread to Pepsi, who took a quick bite.

“Wow Kindle, you make good toast.” Pepsi rolled on the ground laughing. This gave time for Kindle to escape her captors, and grabbed them both.

“Thanks now LEAVE!” Kindle kicked the two pranksters out of her house. “Goodness, they came out of nowhere… MY TOAST!” Kindle trotted back into the kitchen to find her toast burned. “There goes breakfast.” Kindle’s mane and tail started heating up. “Breathe…breathe…breathe.” Kindle breathed slowly and her flames simmered down. “I’m cursed… most definitely. I might as well go for a trot, even though that’s a death wish.” Kindle thought for a second on today. “Ah, a book, if I read all day I can’t get in terrible pain. I go see Twilight… hopefully she lets me into the library again.” Kindle flashed back to a time in the library with Twilight.


“MY BOOKS!!!” Twilight was screaming and galloping around the library. Kindle was screaming with Twilight, as flames engulfed the entire library.

“I just sat down for a second! I’M SO SORRY!” Twilight started breaking down.


“She might never let me back in. Rainbow Dash came with the pegasi too late… mostly all the books were destroyed.” A single tear ran down Kindle’s face in regret. She wiped it off and departed.

Once she reached the library, she was startled by arguing.

“Where is that coming from?” Kindle surveyed the area, and deducted that the arguing was coming from inside the library.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE AREN’T ANYMORE!”

“Is that… Chromia?” Kindle slowly cracked the door open slightly. The door was slung open and Kindle was charged by a random pony.

“Kindle?” Chromia got off of her friend, suffocating her.

“What are you yelling about, Chromia?”

“EEKKK!! KINDLE THESE ARE NEW BOOKS!” Twilight put up a shield over the books. Another single tear ran down Kindle’s face. “So… what’s up, how can I help you?”

“Never mind.” Kindle slowly trotted off.

“WAIT!” Chromia rushed Kindle with about 20 books. “Come help me.” Kindle was dragged away by Chromia, wearing gloves that astonished Kindle.

“How am I not burning the glove?” *sniffle*

“Oh, specially made, anti-fire.” Chromia smiled gleefully.

“Okay… so where are you taking me hostage?” Chromia laughed and landed outside her house.

“Come into the sanctuary of the greatest element in Equestria.” Chromia opened the door to her house. Kindle gasped at the sight… her house was covered with pictures.

“What is this?” Kindle was awe struck.

“I’ve recently found out about the periodic table of elements. And on it is the greatest element ever… chromium.”

“Chromium?”

“Chromium! It is so cool!”

“So you’re fascinated with chromium. Okay so why did you capture me?”

“We are gonna hunt down chromium!” Chromia grabbed a satchel and about 30 books and 10 scrolls. Then she grabbed Kindle and flew off.

Chromia flew Kindle out of Ponyville to Canterlot.

“Okay now we gotta catch a blimp to the far- far east.” Chromia galloped off and got 2 tickets.

“Where are we going?” Kindle prodded her bubbly captor. “*sigh* I knew today was horrible.”

“STOP WHINING!” Chromia’s tune drastically changed as she screamed at Kindle. “If you whine, chromium will never come out.”

“Excuse me… are you 2 going on the blimp?” The main conductor of the blimp looked worried.

“Umm… yes?” Kindle shrugged.

“Oh… well… you see… the problem is that…the blimp is very flammable and… umm.”

“Don’t worry. Kindle here won’t cause trouble.” Chromia waved the stallion off.

“*sniffle*”

“Kindle are you otay?” 3 tears ran down Kindle’s cheeks. She stood up and galloped towards the blimp.

“Come…on!” Kindle barely got her words out.

“OKAY!” Chromia bounced on towards Kindle.

After a 2 day adventure, the two girls arrive at the Eastern town.

“No sight-seeing, TO THE MINES!” Kindle followed Chromia as she gathered information from the locals. “Excuse me… do you know where we can find chromium?”

“Why?” A random stranger asked.

“We are on an adventure for it.” The stranger looked bewitched by the question.

“Don’t look so surprised, come with me.” The stranger smiled as he galloped off out of town.

“Right over here, in that dig site. I’ve found some in there already.”

“Are you and archeologist?” Kindle asked.

“Or are you a fan of chromium as well?” Chromia asked.

“I’m Arch Searcher, and yes I am and archeologist. My dad and I run a trading business; it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Kindle shook hands with Arch, whilst Chromia was talking with some fellow archeologists that were digging up some fossils.

“So, do you find many fossils or elements?” Kindle asked Arch as they walked towards some more sights, while Chromia got to work searching.

“Well, right here we have a un dug sight, would you care to try some mining?”

“Sure!” Kindle grew excited.

“Okay, grab that brush, and carefully brush the earth to the side.” Arch slowly helped Kindle start.

“Like this?”

“Exactly, you’re a natural!” After about three hours, Kindle and Arch were still continuing on the excavation.

“LOOK, LOOK, LOOK, AND LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chromia came running up to Kindle and Arch, with a large amount of raw chromium in her bag.

“Wow! That’s the most I’ve ever seen at one time!” Arch was taken aback from the treasure that Chromia found.

“How did you do Kindle?” Kindle shrugged and sighed.

“Not one thing.” Arch looked back at Kindle, and saw a glimmer.

“Kindle, LOOK!” Kindle looked up and saw the glimmer. She proceeded to brush the rest of the earth off the mysterious shine.

“…GOLD!!” A large deposit of gold was found in the wall. Arch smiled and patted Kindle on the back.

“I… found gold.”

“Yep, and it’s all yours.”

“But it’s all thanks to you that I…”

“Don’t worry my gift.” Arch smiled and Kindle jumped on him and hugged him. The two girls spent the night in the town with Arch. And the next morning, they departed back for Canterlot. Once they arrived back at Ponyville, Kindle put up her treasure near her bed, and thought to herself; “What a great day that was.”

Comments ( 3 )

Well. That really when forward fast.

Which is why I'm typing this on the floor, away from the chair, laughing, and typing with the wireless keyboard.

10/10 sir. Please take your time, however.

2155801 Thanks for the support and I hope to bring you more chapters that bring you down to the floor laughing :twilightsmile:

6951414 The Opera logo looks kinda like the pepsi logo
I think that's why.

Login or register to comment