• Published 8th Apr 2022
  • 1,147 Views, 67 Comments

MLP: FIM Duel Monster - Norwegian boy



The renown card game Duel Monsters gets introduced to Equestria.

  • ...
10
 67
 1,147

Meeting Pegasus

After the duel was done, Luna and the other was running towards Celestia who just standing there with a smile on her face.

“You okay sister?” Luna asked her sister with concern in her voice.

Celestia blink a few time. “Why wouldn’t I?” She had no idea why her sister asked that question.

“You just lost, that’s why she asked.” Said Twilight who was even more worried than Luna, to be perfectly honest, she was freaking out. Twilight was sure that her teacher would be angry that she lost.

Celestia knew what was going on. “For peat sake Twilight, I’m not going to be mad at Kamaki just because she won. I had fun and that’s that.” Twilight was about to speak. “Don’t you dear to say another word Twilight Sparkle, I’m fine.” Twilight decided not to say anything.

“Spoken like a true duelist.” They all saw Kamaki walking towards them with a smile on her face. “Win or lose, it doesn’t matter as long as you are having fun.” She stop. “So, is this something you are interested in?” She asked the princess.

Celestia look over at her sister. “What do you think Luna?”

Luna crossed her arms. “Well, I’m not very interested in card games, but I had fun just watching. So yeah, I think I will meet this Maximillion Pegasus and hear what he has to say.”

Celestia nodded in agreement. “I agree with my sister, I think duel monster is something that the ponies in Equestria could enjoy.”

Kamaki was glad to hear that. “Great, if you give the duel disk back, we can go and meet him.” Kamaki told Celestia.

The sun princess took of her duel disk and gave it back .”Do you want your cards back?” She asked while handing them over to Kamaki.

Kamaki pushed them back. “Keep them for now.” Celestia was about to protest. “Pegasus will explain everything.” Celestia decided to keep them for now.

Then Twilight spoke up. “Come on, I want to meet this Maximillion Pegasus and ask him how duel disk works.”

Twilight and her friends was about to walk towards the Everfree forest when Kamaki spoke up. “Where the hell are you six going?” She asked them as she placed the duel disk back in her backpack.

They weren’t sure what was going on. “Huh, we are going to meet this Pegasus?” Said Twilight.

“No you’re not.” Said Kamaki as she placed the backpack on her back, Twilight wan her friends was just confused of what she said. “Pegasus said he wanted to meet the ruler of this world and since that’s them,” She said while looking at Celestia and Luna. “they are coming and not you six.”

Twilight and her friends look hurt that they couldn’t come but not Dash, she was now furious. “What? He doesn’t think were good enough? Were the elements of harmony.” She said with anger in her voice.

Kamaki gave Dash a blank look. “You say like that means something because it doesn’t, I don’t care who you or your friends are, Pegasus said he wanted to me the ruler of this placed and that’s them.” She then pointed at Celestia and Luna. “Is that’s so hard to believe?” Instead of calming down, Dash got even more angrier and Kamaki saw that. “Oh my god, you have an ego. When something doesn’t involve you, you get frustrated and left out and that’s leads to your frustration.”

Dash had enough and Applejack saw that but before she could do anything, Dash flew towards Kamaki in anger ready to beat her up until she couldn’t stand any long, she didn’t get very far. Dash crashed right into a barrier that Celestia made.

“That’s enough, try and control yourself Rainbow Dash.”

Dash, who was lying on the ground with pain in her face, got up and started to tub her face. “Why did you stop me?” Her friends couldn’t believe that she asked that question.

Celestia walk over to Dash so she was standing over her. “I stop you because this is not how to behave when we have guests from another world and like you said before, you and your friends are the elements of harmony, is this the way to behave? Is this how to spread friendship?” Celestia asked with frustration.

Dash just look away. “No, but…”

Celestia interrupted her. “No but, if Maximillion Pegasus only want to meet me and my sister then we have to respect that.” Celestia look over at Dash’s friends. “Twilight.” The unicorn almost jump out of her skin. “Take your friends back to Ponyville, we are going to have a talk afterwards.” Twilight and her friends didn’t say anything, they just left, they didn’t want to anger Celestia even more. Dash, who was just sitting there, had to be lifted up by Applejack and led away. When they were gone, Celestia look at Kamaki. “Was that necessary? Provoking Rainbow Dash like that?” She asked the human.

Kamaki just straighten her backpack. “No, but she remined me of someone back in my world and I kind of lost it.” She bowed. “I apologize.”

Again, the sisters was surprised by how polite Kamaki was. “I didn’t matter to me what happened to Rainbow Dash, I think she deserved it.” Luna has never been a fan of Dash, she thought she was a bad choice for Loyalty, Luna still can’t believe she was chosen. Celestia was about to scold her sister. “Shall we me this Maximillion Pegasus?”

Kamaki stood up. “Of course, if you all will follow me.” Kamaki started to walk towards Applejack’s farm Luna and the guards followed her leaving Celestia alone who wonder what just happened. She eventually followed them.

After arrived at Everfree forest, Celestia told her guards to stand guard, they weren’t to let anyone in. While walking through the forest, Kamaki followed the arrows she had mark on the ground and trees and she was very glad she did. If not, she wouldn’t find the gate.

“I have to ask, how did you two know where I was? You appeared right beside me.” Kamaki asked the sisters.

Both sisters actually blushed. “It was pure luck, Twilight wrote in the letter she send me that you were by the river, so we just teleport there and like is said, it was just luck.” Celestia told her. Kamaki was just impressed.

Then they arrived at the X, where the portal was. “Here we are.” They all stop and Kamaki took out the remote control and she pressed the red button, then a giant blue portal open up. “One second, I have to let Pegasus know that you are here.” She pressed the blue button three times.

It didn’t take long before Celestia and Luna saw someone step out of the portal, like Kamaki, this was one was almost human but male. He was wearing a red dress, his hair was light purple and it was covering his left eye.

Pegasus look at the portal. “I can’t believe that work.” Kamaki just rolled her eyes of what he said. Pegasus then spread his arms. “Hello, my name is Maximillion Pegasus and it’s…” He then stop when he saw Celestia and Luna. “What the…?” He then look at Kamaki. “I told you to bring me the leader of this world.”

“I did, there are two leaders in this world, princess Celestia and princess Luna. They are sisters.”

Pegasus was stun when he heard that, he thought it was only one leader. Maybe he should have look at other city’s with the drone. “Alright then.” He then placed a hand on his chest and bowed. “It’s my pleasure to meet you princess Celestia and princess Luna, my name is Maximillion Pegasus but you already know that.”

The sister then bowed. “The pleasure is all ours. We heard from Kamaki that would like to sell duel monster in Equestria.”

“That’s right, I always wanted to sell duel monster somewhere ells than earth, so why not do it in another world.” If he had told Kamaki that earlier, she would have thought that he was crazy. Oh, wait. He did tell and she still think he’s crazy.

“And how are going to do promote duel monster in Equestria?” Luna asked and it was a good question.

“I was hoping to have a tournament with duel monster, if you two let Kamaki give away eight decks to eight random citizen, they could duel and we could show it to the other city’s with television.”

Kamaki’s eyes widen when she heard that. “Hold on, are you going to introduce them to television?” The sister’s had no idea what television was.

“Why not? I mean, how ells are we going to show them duel monster? I say we can show them by dueling.” He had point, but Kamaki was still worried. “I see that you are worried Kamaki, but I don’t see another way unless they can use their magic to do it.” Pegasus look at the two princess. “Can you?”

Celestia shook her head. “I’m afraid not, the only way we could do that is when ponies are sleeping, but something tells me that would be difficult.” She look at her sister.

Luna let out a sighed. “My sister has a point, it would be difficult. If showed them this tournament in their sleep, they would probably think it’s a dream and forget it the next morning.” The humans was amazed that Luna could enter their dreams, and a lite creep out at the same time.

Pegasus clap his hands together. “Then it settle, we have the tournament in your capital and with the help of tv we can show it to the other cities.” The sister was a little confused, they had no idea what a tv was and Pegasus saw that. “a tv is something in our world that lets you signals sound and pictures from one place to another, it’s a little easier to show then explain. I’m not sure how it works.” Kamaki couldn’t help but roll her eyes.

Luna then raised her hand. “Can I come with a suggestion, we have the tournament in Ponyville, not Canterlot.” More confusion. “If we want to attract ponies to watch then I suggested we build an arena outside Ponyville, there are more space there then Canterlot.”

Celestia was amazed that Luna came up with that. “My sister has a point, there are more room outside Ponyville then Canterlot."

Then Pegasus spoke. “Tell you what, why don’t you two take care of things here while I take care of tv and power in my world. I also need one of you to talk to our president, I don’t want him to be keep in the dark.”

“Is this president the leader in your world?” Celestia asked Pegasus.

“He is the leader in the country my business lies in, there are more than one country in our world.” The sisters believe him.

“Then I suggested Luna can talk to this president while I take care of budling the arene and some stands for ponies to sit on.”

Luna’s eyes widen when she heard that her sister suggested that she should talk to the president. “You want me to talk to this human? Why?” Luna asked her sister.

Celestia blink a few times. “I don’t see why not, you are qualified.”

Luna started to rub her arm. “Yeah, but it’s been so long since I have handled diplomacy.”

Celestia walk over to her sister and placed a hand on her shoulder. “I believe in you Luna, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have suggested you.” Luna decided to so it.

Then Pegasus spoke. “Now we have that shorted out, I wanted to ask, who did Kamaki duel?”

Celestia raised her hand. “That would me and even I lost I had fun.”

Pegasus look at Kamaki like she had lost it. “You beat her? Why?”

Kamaki shrugged her shoulder. “Why not? I don’t care who my opponent is, I duel to win.” Pegasus just had a horrified look on his face. “If it makes you feel any better, I at played 90%.”

Pegasus managed to calm down a little. “No, it doesn’t help.” He then straighten out his jacket. “I have to get back, I have to make a meet with the president. How long do you think it will take you to deal out seven decks, Kamaki?” He asked his fellow human.

Kamaki placed a hand on her chin. “I have already given away one, I would say four maybe five days, if I'm lucky.”

When Celestia heard that Kamaki had already given away one, she became a little worried. “Wait, you want me to take part in the tournament?”

“Kamaki gave you a deck so don’t see why, is there a problem with it?” Pegasus asked Celestia.

“Yes, it is. I’m a princess and there’s a change that the pony I will be dueling will hold back.” Celestia told her.

“I agree with my sister, I think it’s a bad idea.” Said Luna.

Then Kamaki spoke up. “And I agree with Pegasus, I don’t see the big problem. Just dress like a normal pony or tell them not to hold back. If they can see you as a normal person, then they have a problem.” Kamaki spoke some sense, some ponies are afraid that they will hurt the princess feelings, Twilight Sparkle is a good example of that.

Then Pegasus clap his hands together. “Why don’t you two figure out things here while I head back, Kamaki can stay here a little longer and she will keep me update on what happens here. We can handle the papers after the tournament.” The sister agreed with that.

Kamaki wasn’t too happy what Pegasus said. “Great, so I am deliver girl.” She said with sarcasm.

Pegaus just smiled. “You’re the one who agreed with this.” He then turned around and walk back through the portal.

“And I’m starting to regret it.” It was to late, the portal was gone. “I guess better get to it.” Kamaki had a job to do.

Author's Note:

This chapter didn't go as I had planned, which means it was bad.

There will be a duel in the next chapter.