• ...
3
 17
 798

Avarice, Rage, and Fear

Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk were all out skulking away as they went from alley way to alleyway in order to try and get something to eat and survive. All Adagio could was think about how happy she would have been if those stupid Rainbooms never interfered with her plans, she would've conquered the human world and would've built the army she needed to conquer Equestria.

She would've gotten everything she ever wanted.

"It all should've been mine," Adagio thought, thinking greedy thoughts. "This whole stinking world would've adored me, and all of that power would've belonged to me...and to me alone." Adagio thought to herself. "It's all Aria and Sonata's fault, their incompetence caused my misery, oh if only they could just disappear."

Adagio didn't notice two things, one being Aria finally having a complete mental breakdown and screaming at a crying Sonata to shut her face, and the fact that there were many colors shooting across the sky.

Suddenly, two Orange and Yellow Balls of light dropped down with the Dazzling’s not noticing them float to the ground.

Then when Adagio was still thinking to herself, she then saw an Orange Ring sitting next to her.

"Huh...a ring?" Adagio thought to herself as she picked it up.

As soon as she touched it, the ring emitted an orange light from its center.

"What in the," Adagio said startled. "Why is this ring emitting...light...the ring's...light...it's so...beautiful." Adagio said as she was mesmerized by the orange light.

She then heard a voice talking to her in her head, "This is your power, don't let any one take it, it is yours, yours, yours. Welcome to the Orange Lantern Corp."

"Yes, it is all mine," Adagio said as she wandered off to a place where no one could see her, but before she could Aria, one of her sisters, went to talk with her.

"Hey Aria, We're hungry, what are we gonna do about finding grub," Aria asked Adagio.

"No...that doesn't matter anymore, all that matters is the ring...my ring," Adagio murmured to herself.

"Welp Sonata, Adagio's finally lost it," Aria said to Sonata.

"It's my ring...mine....mine," Adagio murmured.

"What ring," Aria asked before she saw the ring and tried to grab it.

"DON'T TOUCH IT,"Adagio roared as she scratched Aria in the arm, which drew blood.

"Hey, what is wrong with you," Aria shouted.

"You and Sonata are the same , your trying to double team me, trying to take my ring, you're both plotting against me," Adagio roared as orange energy started to surround her body.

"YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY RING, IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE," Adagio roared before being engulfed by Orange light and sent to Okara where Larfleeze was awaiting her arrival.


While Aria was arguing with Sonata, Aria saw the yellow ring that was right beside Sonata.

"Mine twerp," Aria said as she snatched it before Sonata could get it. "Annoying losers like you don't get nice things."

Suddenly as soon as Aria touched it, the Ring emitted a yellow shockwave that sent her flying.

The Ring then spoke,"Aria Blaze of Earth 535, you have been deemed unworthy of possessing the Power of The Yellow Lantern."

"What, what do mean unworthy," Aria said in a fit of rage. "Listen here you stupid, your going to have me whether you like it or not."

The ring then let out a high pitched scream as an even bigger shockwave.

"Aria Blaze of Earth 535, if you continue to cause hostile action you will be neutralized." The Ring said.

"FINE YOU CAN HAVE THAT STUPID RING, YOU DUMB LOSER," Aria roared. "IT'S JUST AS STUPID AS YOU ARE!"

Aria then stormed away to another part of the alley-way.

Sonata continued to look at the ring with tear-filled eyes.

"Why, Why does everyone have to be so mean to me," Sonata said. "I never wanted this, I never wanted to be evil, I just don't want to be afraid anymore."

Then, the ring spoke, "Sonata Dusk of Earth 535, we have detected great fear in your heart, with this gift, brought to you by Lord Sinestro, you can turn your fear into deadly power and strike out at all those who have caused you fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corp."

Suddenly, Sonata was engulfed by yellow light as she was then sent to Quard where Sinestro was waiting.


Meanwhile, Aria was angrily wandering around muttering to herself.

"Stupid Adagio, Stupid Sonata," Aria Muttered. "IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU TWO IDIOTS, THE HUMAN WORLD WOULD BE CONQUERED RIGHT NOW! I hate you, I HATE BOTH OF YOUUU!" Aria roared as she kicked a garbage can.

Suddenly, she was blinded by a burst of red light, and when the light dimmed, she noticed that there was a red ring in the center of the ball of red light.

"A ring, just like the one that cry-baby Sonata had," Aria said in amazement.

Suddenly the red ring spoke in a low booming voice," "Aria Blaze of Earth-535, we have detected great rage and hatred in your heart. Give in, let your hatred be your power, and with it, your vengeance will be sated, this, your lord Atrocitus confirms.".

Aria then said, "LONG LIVE ATROCITUS!"

Aria then let out a roar full of rage as red fire came out from her eyes and mouth, before being engulfed by red light and then she was sent to Ysmalt.

Eventually, every person in the Human world had been given a ring and were sent to their appropriate Planets, even Wallflower Blush, who had gotten a Blue Lantern Ring was sent out as well.

Meanwhile, at Green Lantern HQ, the Guardians watched as future events were about to unfold.

"All the pieces are now in place," Sayd said to her fellow Guardians.

"Yes," Appa bluntly said. "The War of Light is about to begin."

(Will continue in, Regimen's of the Lantern's, Sonata's decision).