• Published 1st Apr 2022
  • 255 Views, 22 Comments

X pony's reactions to chocolate - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



Stories of ponies reactions to chocolate.

  • ...
5
 22
 255

Finale

"Seriously?" Shining shrugged. "We don't know."

He shook his head. "That was weird."

"Yeah," Cadance agreed. "It's like everything froze for a second."

"I don't know about what happened, but I will kick your asses!" Sunset smiled.

"What does kick mean?" Shining asked. Cadance shrugged.

"And how will you defeat us?" Cadance asked.

"With chocolate," Sunset smirked.

"Wat." Shining turned to his wife.

Sunset got her super evil chocolate machine™ and then laughed so villainously that it was much better than Nightmare Moon's evil laugh. Did Moony have an evil laugh?

Anyways, Sunset blasted Shining and Cadenza and ruled Equestria.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know, this wasn't up to my usual standards. I just wanted to have fun!

Anyways, I know that those who were expecting an update for The Rise Of An Empire will dislike this to Tartarus just cause it wasn't an update, but I don't care.

Okay, I do. I had this idea of ponies being allergic to chocolate, and it came out as this.

I might write a real story of ponies being allergic to chocolate. This was more of a shitpost than anything else.

And no, I didn't write this for April Fools. I don't celebrate that.

I wrote this for a contest which is linked in the long description.

Might try to write more for the contest. (Is it possible?)

Anyways, I hope you liked this, (and enjoyed the sounds of your brain cells ceasing to exist) and don't forget to like, comment, and follow! And favorite!

Comments ( 8 )

This story was an interesting idea! Congratulations also on the dedication to 100 words per chapter for ten chapters! :twilightsmile:

11199333
Thanks! It was hard, having a limit of 100 words per chapter, but I managed.

PS: Someday, I might make a real story out of this.

Sorry, this one just didn't do anything for me. It's hard to cram a story into a thousand words. It's nearly impossible to fit in nine of them. Still, best of luck in the judging.

11263006
...Yeah. Thanks for the luck, but I wasn't really aiming for a prize. Just wanted to have a little fun.

After all, if I did win, I'd have no way of getting the prize money. (If the prize is money)

well, that was just silly! i did like the 100-word chapter schtick being stuck to. thank you for it!

11298088
I thank you for all those nice comments! ☺

A year late to this but it was cute! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment