• Published 31st Mar 2022
  • 795 Views, 4 Comments

Rainbow.Exe - MysticSkies115

  • ...
8
 4
 795

Rainbow.Exe

It was Monday October 31st, 2018. I got up everyday as usual: Wake up at 8am, brush my teeth,eat breakfast and head to school! When I got to school and went to the cafeteria for lunch and I sat down at my table with a few friends who loved My Little Pony: Friendship is magic and they were talking about a game based on the franchise called Rainbow Adventures! So i asked them "what is Rainbow Adventures?" and my friend named Jake looked at me suprised.

"You havent played it yet?",he asked me as I shook my head in disagreement as the others got up from the table and left.

So, Me and Jake were the only ones at our table. He looked at me and i looked back at him as He handed me a piece of paper with something written on it, but I thought it was a prank at first so I grabbed the note, opened it up and read it and I was horrified at what i read! But I stood there frozen in fear as the color left my body, leaving me pale as a ghost!

The note read:

"Help, she is after me Mystic, I don't know what to do or how to defeat her!
She is watching me beyond the computer screen! So whatever you do, dont accept her invitation to play! Please,I beg you!
Signed, your good friend, Jake"

As I got home later on that day, I said hello to my mother, and ran to my bedroom with the note i got from my friend as I opened up my laptop and saw my web browser was opened! So, I thought my mom messed with it and I second guessed myself when I saw a webpage was opened in my browser, It was Gamejolt.com! So I searched for the Rainbow Adventures game and Nothing popped up bearing that name! I hesitated and rapidly typed Rainbow.Exe into the search bar and it was the game I was looking for! So I downloaded the game and installed it onto my laptop and I clicked on it to open it up and the IBM logo popped up with a loading bar. After it finished loading, it popped up another screen which had a warning on it with the choice to choose Yes or No to play the game, so I clicked yes! Then, the narrarator said in a deep unsettling voice, "Alright, Lets Play!"

I was on edge as the Hasbro Logo and the Mlp Logo popped up . The main title screen Popped up saying Rainbow Adventures and I was excited! So I pressed play and a level popped up saying Cloud race so I waited and played it. At the end of the level it glitched up showing a bloody hedgehog as the screen turned to black with white text saying They Lied To You! Then it began the diologue between Rainbow and this bloody blue hedgehog as the screen glitched again! Then, the title screen had totally changed from Rainbow Adventures to Rainbow.Exe,Even Rainbow Dash changed from happy to Pissed off and bloody! Then I looked over at Scootaloo and I saw her face, so I knew she was scared! Then I heard a voice cry out help me in Scootaloos voice and I ignored the cry as I focused on Rainbow Dash.

So I Continued to play the game as another level popped up so fast that I couldn't read it and saw that Fluttershy was in the level! There was a lamp at the beginning and a lamp at the end with Angel Bunny waiting on her, but when she got to Angel Bunny, the lamp light shattered and the screen faded to black with red text saying You cant escape Mystic! So I backed away for a few seconds as I asked myself "How did it know my name? What the hell did my friend got himself into?" and I sat back down at my laptop and continued playing the game. But this time the second level had Rarity and the end was different, she had a mannequinn following her! Like clocwork,the screen faded to black with more red text but this time it said," I'M IN CONTROL!"

I grew more frightened by the second as every last pony was killed in the brutalist of ways:Rarity died of impalement, Fluttershy died of a shock of electricity and loss of blood, Twilight died of strangulation, and Pinkie Pie died of Electricution! So, I looked beside me and saw Twilight, FlutterShy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity begging me to end their suffering while crying tears of blood as I almost Vomited at that sight! But I turned back to the computer screen and it was Applejack's turn to die as I watched in horror as the walls closed in on her! Then I noticed Rainbow Dash crying and fading out of the death scene as a loud squish filled my ears and I knew AppleJack was dead. The screen turned to static and bloodcurdling screams as I looked beside me and saw Applejack holding her guts and entrails in her stomach trying to hold it in place. But, the smell of blood and flesh decay filled the air and my nostrils and my stomach couldn't take it no more! So I got up and threw up in the corner of my room, but I got myself together and sat back down at the computer once more as Rainbow dash popped up on my screen with red eyes, blood soaked teeth and coat, and a devilish smile as she broke my computer screen! Then, the narrator said in a glitching voice,"You had been Warned, Goodbye!" Then the computer turned to complete static as The Ponies beside me was staring at the screen as I heard Rainbow calling to me from the computer screen.

" You thought you won? Huh human? Well it aint over! Cuz were gonna play a game. In this game, you die like they did, slowly and painfully! I suggest you run now! The game has begun!"

Immediately, I looked at the clock and it was 3am in the morning! So, I got up and ran down the hall and hid in the bathroom as Rainbow Dash came through the computer screen and slaughtered the deceased ponies and their screams filled the house as their blood filled my bedroom floor! So,I grabbed my phone and started to record myself playing this sadistic and fucked up game of hers and I had to survive until daylight which wasnt until seven! As I exited the bathroom and ran towards the closet, Rainbow knew where i was and stopped me dead in my tracks.

"You die now!" she shouted as she sliced my chest with her knife that poked out of her chest area

I dropped myself to my knees and looked at my killer hovering over me as i kneeled there in a puddle of my own blood.

"If i die, Please release their souls Rainbow", I said to her as I coughed up blood as Rainbow looked at me.

" Fat chance human, Their souls are mine! Now die and give me yours!"

I chuckled as i looked at my bloodstained watch as the hour hand struck seven am.

"Game Over", I said to her as I watched her starting to glitch and fade into oblivion.

"This isnt over human! I will collect your soul one day!", she said as she faded away

That was the last time i had played that messed up and sadistic game! But,the smell and what i saw really messed me up.
So I never went back to school and my mom and me had to relocate to Maine! But late that evening as my mom and me settled into our new house by the lake, She appeared again wanting me to play again to collect my soul! I denied the invitation every single time and every time I think about that day I get nightmares! Nightmares that I can't get away from anymore like she's calling to me,wanting me to play and I can't ignore it any longer! So I'm gonna play with her!

Comments ( 4 )

just one word to describe this: anachronistic

11197951
I just looked at the description and yeah, it wouldn't be out of place in 2012, but it was a decade ago.

11198026
yea. But this was based on my experience while playing that game.

11197951
overdue,this is an original story based on my experience while playing rainbow.exe.

Login or register to comment