• Published 11th Apr 2022
  • 326 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkamena Meets Mystic Skies - MysticSkies115



Pinkamena Diane Pie meets an unexpecting stallion just minding his own business. What will happen to the stallion in her hands?

  • ...
5
 2
 326

Chapter 3- Mystic's Revival and Revenge.

After Mystic Skies was brutally murdered by the love of his life,
Pinkamena had terrible flashbacks of when she murdered her friends in the most gruesome ways that nopony in Equestria couldn't survive from! Meanwhile,Scootaloo was dragging a deceased and decapitated Mystic Skies to the incinerator to burn the body and reduce it to ashes.

"Even for a dead pony, you're pretty heavy Mystic", Scootaloo said to the dead and decapitated Mystic Skies

In just under a few minutes of saying that, Mystic's body started to come back to life, moving and almost talking on its own! Scootaloo felt the movement vibrations through her left wing and looked down at the body very slowly! When her eyes met Mystic's now moving body, she dropped him and backed away from it and watched in horror as Mystic got up on all fours apparently looking at Scootaloo! Mystic looked at Scootaloo and slowly approached her, still bleeding from his former head area.

"What the fuck? But you're dead", Scootaloo said to Mystic.

"Do you know what my cutie mark is?", Mystic said to her in a ghostly tone of voice.

Scootaloo looked at Mystic wth a frightened but confused look, approached his flank very cautiously and saw his Cutie mark.

"Its just three numbers, 115.",she replied to Mystic.

Mystic stomped his hooves twice to let her know that she was correct! They both sat down on their rumps while Mystic started to tell Scootaloo his whole life story.

"I was injected with an unknown revival serum before I was born, the memories of that day are very distorted. Then one day, a colt had punched me in the nose during recess at school. I was so furious that my alter ego RageFire came out. I actually killed that kid that day in front of the whole school and thats when that 115 number appeared on my flank",he said to a very attentive Scootaloo.
"That day, I knew my talent was killing bad guy ponies and reviving myself if I got killed or decapitated", Mystic continued

Mystic turned around and looked in front of him, facing away from Scootaloo.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to go Kill somepony", he said

He started walking away from Scootaloo, while he was
still leaking blood from his wounds, while Scootaloo fainted from the whole situation!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment