• Published 2nd Apr 2022
  • 338 Views, 17 Comments

Gertie's Equestrian Tour - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Necromancy. Sauropod fossil. Cozy Glow. Yeah, I'm sure this will end well...

  • ...
 17
 338

Meanwhile, Back At The Cottage

“Hmn.” Discord pondered the three-legged unicorn mare in front of him. “Very well.” He snapped his claws. “Congratulations, you’re back to normal. Well, as normal as you can be, anyway.”

Twilight was relieved to see her leg had reappeared. “And you didn’t take my leg back from Kerfuffle, right?”

“Of course not, Twilight. What kind of monster do you take me for?” A halo appeared over his head for effect. Rumble flew over and snatched it away from him, revealing it was a running gag Frisbee. “…Don’t answer that.”

Twilight leapt into the air and opened her wings to do a loop de loop.

Or at least she tried to open the wings that Discord hadn’t restored. She faceplanted into the ground instead. “Hey! You said I was back to normal!”

Discord nodded. “Yes, you were born a unicorn, no? This is your normal. Being an alicorn is your abnormal.” He looked at his wrist, where he was wearing a miniature cuckoo clock as a watch. “Well would you look at the time? I’m sorry, Miss Sparkle, but I have other places to be right now. “Ta-ta!” With a snap of his talons he was gone.

“Discord! This isn’t funny! Give me my wings back!”