• ...
5
 18
 901

Prologue: The Battle Begins

Once upon a time, in the illustrious Canterlot City and across the stars, a mysterious phenomenon occurred. There were these mysterious cards that started falling from the sky, and what came out of these cards were small toys that, when placed on these cards, turned into powerful creatures. These creatures were known as Bakugan.

These creatures were separated into six different elemental attributes: Pyreus, the attribute of fire; Subterra, the attribute of earth; Haos, the attribute of light; Aquos, the attribute of water; Ventus, the attribute of wind; and Darkus, the attribute of darkness.

It was fun, but everything changed when the Bakugan started talking to them. That is when The Game of Bakugan hit the peak of its popularity.

Alright, let's talk about myself for a change. I'm not a human; I'm a brawler from a planet called Gundalia, but I heard that our world was finally freed from the tyranny of King Barodius, and my family and people were finally free of his evil.

After the King's defeat, we were finally able to live off-world without the constant watch of patrol, so I decided that I, along with my partner Bakugan, Darkus Cyber-Dharak, would find a home on Planet Earth, as I was fascinated by Earth's culture. Oh, about my partner, due to the magic of the six elemental energies and cutting-edge Gundalian technology, we made a new race of Bakugan known as Cyber-Bakugan, a fusion between organic flesh and technological metal—a cyborg, you might say.

I was also joined by three other members of my race, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, along with their partners Bakugan, Pyreus Helios, Darkus Linehalt, and Aquis Elico, respectively.

Soon, a great battle will begin that will determine the fate of the world.

My name is Twilight Sigma, and together with my friends, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Pinkie-Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow-Dash, we are The Bakugan Battle Brawlers.



The Canterlot Battle Brawlers in: The Battle Begins


Twilight Sigma was fast asleep in her bedroom due to staying up late practicing her martial arts skills.

Even though the Rooster had crowed, Twilight couldn't hear as she was known to be a very deep sleeper.

Her Bakugan partner, A Darkus Dharak, looked at her sleeping partner from on top of a bookshelf.

"Twilight needs to get a lot more sleep instead of wasting most nights training," Dharak said to himself.

Dharak then bounced onto Twilight's bed and tried to tap on Twilight's head to wake her up.

"No, Mom, 5 more minutes. The Neathian's can wait another..." Twilight murmured as she continued snoring.

Dharak then bounced to the top shelf, which was right above Twilight's head. Then Dharak noticed the bucket of water that was sitting on the bookshelf.

Dharak gave a mischievous chuckle as it went behind the bucket, and once it was in a perfect position, he dropped the bucket as the water spilled onto the twilight, startling her awake.

"Aiiiieeee," Twilight yelled.

"Aww, the water bucket trick, never fails," Dharak said chuckling.

"DID I ASK FOR A GOD DAMN SHOWER!" Twilight roared with anger. "Oww," Twilight then said as the bucket hit her head.

"Good morning to you too, Sleepy-Head," Dharak said with a chuckle. "I'm sorry, but that was the only way that I could wake you up," Dharak said.

"Well, next time, do something that won't leave me soaked and with a splitting headache," Twilight said as she went to the bathroom to dry herself off.

"C'mon, we've got to go meditate," Dharak said.

"Oh right, I almost forgot about that," Twilight said as she went to put on her kimono.

(Meanwhile, in the meditation room.).

Both Twilight and Dharak were sitting in the meditation room when Dharak noticed that something was bugging Twilight.

"Hey, Twi, is something wrong?" Dharak asked. "You look nervous; you want to talk about it?"

"Oh, you noticed," Twilight confirmed. "It's about the Bakugan Tournament that's going to be held in three weeks. It's just that battling with a large crowd of people looking at me just terrifies me a little."

"Oh, that's just your nerves trying to get at you, Twilight; you're going to do fine out there," Dharak said. "Besides, you have improved since you defeated Adagio Dazzle and her Pyreus Helios. You should have seen the look on Adagio's face when you beat her; it was absolutely priceless."

"Yeah, it was kind of funny," Twilight said as she was drinking a cup of peach tea.

"I mean, back then, we did have Reaper with us," Twilight said as her face saddened.

"Reaper will always be with us in our hearts," Dharak encouraged her. "Let's make sure that his noble sacrifice wasn't in vain."

"Well, we aren't going to get anywhere today by sulking, c'mon partner, we have battles to win," Cyber-Dharak said.

"Sure, let's go, Partner," Twilight said with an energetic smile as she got her Dharak along with a suitcase full of her other Darkus Bakugan and her Bakugan Trap, Darkus Triad El-Condor.


Meanwhile, In South-Coast City

Just as Twilight was getting ready to grab a bite to eat when a familiar foe appeared.

"Twilight Sigma," Trixie said. "I, The Great and Powerful Trixie, am challenging you to a Bakugan Battle!"

"Oh no," Twilight said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Not her again," Dharak said. "What is this like—the 10th time you've battled her? Doesn't she ever get tired of losing all the time?"

Trixie, as Twilight says, is a Vestal with a huge ego.

"Well, she doesn't know how to quit." Twilight shrugged. "Alright, Trixie, I hope you have something stronger than your Aquis Goblin-Ball; otherwise, you're going to be heading straight for the valley of defeat."

"Hey, zip it with your alien ninja rhymes, let's battle already," Trixie said.

"Alrighty then, loudmouth," Twilight said as she put her Gauntlet on.

"Alright, Gatlet POWER STRIKE," Both Twilight and Trixie said as the battle had begun. "


Meanwhile, on a faraway ship, a mysterious individual was watching Earth and Gundalia.

"Look at them, my people," Meliodus said. "Being happy, traveling off-world, not mourning the disappearance of my grandson."

"THOSE INGRATES," Meliodus roared. "HOW DARE THEY DEFY MY WILL AND LAW! THEY WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS TRAVESTY EVERY GANDALIAN AND HUMAN WILL PAY!"

"Grand Emperor Meliodus," a soldier said. "We still couldn't find any trace of your grandson, Barodius."

"Very well, we will have to just assume that he fell in battle," Meliodus said. "But do not worry, we will avenge my grandfather's destruction when I finally destroy the Bakugan, the ones who disgraced my family, and conquer this planet as our own. Hahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(Will continue in Chapter 1:Bakugan Brawl, Twilight vs. Trixie.).