• Published 31st Mar 2022
  • 869 Views, 28 Comments

Enforcing Change - Scootaboom1



By pretending to have a special power to explain his knowledge Nightlight manipulates everyone around him for the future.

  • ...
7
 28
 869

Ch 33 Aftermath (rewrite)

Nightlight

As far as any creature was concerned the way I overpowered Grogar was by bidding my time until he was overwhelmed before devouring him from the inside.

In truth though I was not fighting seriously I was still running for my life the entire time.

If I was not boosted by the magic in the bell or not been receiving help from Discord it would have been impossible.

Velvet was mad about me running off to fight Grogar by myself.

The thing is when I told her in private she extended the amount of time I had to sleep on the couch.

Fair enough.

Honestly after all that has happened I don't need to hid that I am a changeling but honestly it would just be weird at this point not to.

With the events of season nine having passed I actually gave my verious suggestions for improvements to the castles security.

It was also great to see Tirek and Cozy Glow reformed.

Tirek was planning to go back to his home land and reconcile with his brother.

Cozy Glow's family had always been distant so she had not planned on going back to them.

She had decided to go with Tirek.

Twilight had been invited to Sunset Shimmers' and the other Rainbooms graduation ceremony.

Sunset Shimmer had also remembered to start looking for her human counter part.

I had originally planned to have Sunstone as she was now known regain her memories over time.

But I never got around to it so I was just going to point her in the right direction.

Since the Castle of Friendship was accessable to the public I felt the best strategy was to have her visit to crusaders in Ponyville since she did not have her cutie mark.

When in Ponyville I will have her wonder into the castle and trip into the mirror.

I will dispell the spell that changed her colors when she goes through.

Though I don't think she will even want to go back to the human world even if I gave her memories back.

Since Sunset Shimmer plans to continue living in the human world it would be more convenient for everyone involved.

The amulet that I had given to Scootaloo to let her fly had eventually gotten Rainbow Dash off my back for the most part.

Even if the Apple Family has forgiven me for what I did I still had not fully forgiven myself.

Shining Armor had also finally convinced Cadance to at least try to forgive me for the things I had done.

Honestly I almost felt like taking a long term vacation like Celestia and Luna but you know shorter.

When I told Twilight that I had no major plans for the immediate future she was not as happy as she had expected.

Don't get me wrong I had plans of keeping an eye on things but not to manipulate events in any particular way.

Since I had no more major plans I had time to think.

I loved Velvet and could not really imagine my life without her.

She had been by my side for years at this point.

I really couldn't imagine my life without her.

I guess that I will have to learn the secret of immortality for her.

Of course that will have to be kept a secret.

That means that I will have to keep her hidden from the world by that time.

Though I don't think she will want to keep hidden for a prolonged time.

I would have to give her the ability to transform.

If I was to loss her I don't think I would really be able to handle it well.

Comments ( 6 )

This was a really good story, but the pacing is so quick threwout most of the story that it was hard to keep up with what was happening at any given point. Really, I would call this more of a rough draft than a final product. Take the the topics that you have in the chapters and elaborate the important bits, while also throwing in some filler and world building. It would greatly help those of us who have never read the comics before.

11252010
I probably could at one point.

Comment posted by Scootaboom1 deleted Jun 22nd, 2022

Attention
I will be doing a rewrite for verious chapters to add scenes that I forgot to add originally but were not important enough to add immediately.

I will also be using advice to improve it.

The first rewrite is now officially done :yay:.

I sense sequel bait.

Login or register to comment