• Published 18th Mar 2022
  • 2,371 Views, 78 Comments

Phantom Pony - Zeprto678



A crossover between MLP: FiM and Danny Phantom. Danny ends up in Equestria as a pony.

  • ...
4
 78
 2,371

Vs. The Box Ghost Part 1

“Watch out, Twilight!” warned Spike.

Twilight, who was flying in the air, and Spike, who was riding on top of her back, were currently battling against the Box Ghost and dodging boxes that the ghost worker pony had been throwing at them. Hearing the dragon kid’s warning, the smart pony flew out of the way as some boxes flew past them and smashed into the ground, ending up as a splintery, broken wreck.

Twilight smiled. “Thanks, Spike,” said the smart pony.

During the battle, Twilight had been using her magic to either catch the boxes and throw them back at the ghost worker pony who’d either go intangible or fly out of the way; or the smart pony would teleport out of the way, or create shields. As for Spike, the dragon kid was watching her back as, since a while ago, him breathing fire at the boxes had made things a bit worse for them, so Twilight had placed the dragon kid on her back and be the smart pony’s lookout.

More boxes had appeared behind him as the Box Ghost grinned evilly. “Surrender, or perish!” shouted the ghost worker pony.

A determined look had appeared on Twilight’s face. “Never! We won’t surrender to you!” she shouted.

“Yeah!” agreed Spike.

“Then perish as you are crushed by the power of my boxes!” he shouted.

The Box Ghost then sent a ton of boxes at them from different directions. The smart pony and the dragon kid looked around as they saw the boxes were getting closer and closer. Twilight could have teleported them out of the way or she could have created a shield, but with all those boxes, it’d be hard to get out from under them. Also, the smart pony had already used a lot of her magic in the battle and needed to conserve what she had left. Everything seemed hopeless, until…

“Watch out, Twilight! Spikey-wikey!” shouted a familiar voice.

The next thing that Twilight knew, she was pulled out of the air by her tail by somepony’s magic. The boxes crashed exactly where the two were once more. The next thing they knew, they had found themselves landing right next to Rarity whose horn was glowing with the same kind of magic aura that was on the smart pony’s tail.

She looked worried. “Are you all right, darlings? I hope that brute didn’t hurt you,” said Rarity, concerned, with an angry tone in the fashion pony’s voice.

Twilight smiled. “We’re fine, Rarity. Thanks to you,” said the smart pony.

Rarity gave her a relieved smile. “I’m just glad I was at the Spa with Fluttershy when Rainbow Dash showed up, telling us what you and Spikey-wikey were doing,” said the fashion pony. “We had to cut our spa date short and came as quickly as we could.”

She looked around, confused. “Speaking of Fluttershy, where is she?” asked Twilight.

Rarity looked next to herself, confused as well. “That’s quite peculiar. She was right next to me a moment ago,” said the fashion pony.

“Um, excuse me,” said a familiar voice.

Everyone looked up to see Fluttershy flying right next to the ghost worker pony.

Rarity had a worried look on her face. “What is she doing?! She’s going to get herself hurt!” shouted the fashion pony.

The smart pony held out a hoof in front of Rarity. “Hold on, Rarity. Let’s see what Fluttershy is up to first,” said Twilight. “Maybe she has an idea?”

The shy pony gave him a shy smile. “You’re scaring everypony and making quite a mess. You might even end up hurting somepony, too,” she said. “So, um, if you don’t mind, can you stop throwing boxes at everypony? Please?”

The Box Ghost pretended to think about it. “Hmm, let me see. How about…NO!?” he shouted.

The ghost worker pony’s shout scared Fluttershy. “Eep!” she shouted.

The shy pony flew away quickly and hid behind the fashion pony.

“Now, time to be packaged, boxed, and delivered by my Boxes of DOOM!!!” shouted the ghost worker pony.

The Box Ghost brought up his hooves, causing lots of boxes in the entire area that were on the ground to levitate into the air behind the ghost worker pony to join with the other boxes. The four mares and Spike looked on in shock at the amount of boxes, it’d be impossible for them to dodge them all. Just before the box ghost could unleash his arsenal a voice called out.

“Now hold on there, ya varmint!” shouted a familiar voice.

Suddenly, a lasso wrapped itself around the ghost worker pony’s hooves.

“What the…?” he said.

Everyone looked to see that the lasso was being held in Applejack’s hooves as she was pulling hard on it in order to keep the Box Ghost from controlling the boxes with his powers.

“Applejack!” said everyone, relieved.

“Don’t ya worry, y’all. Me an Dash came here as soon as we could,” said the apple pony.

As soon as Applejack had said that, Rainbow Dash appeared, flying towards the ghost worker pony at a fast speed.

“Yeah! You can’t get away from us now!” shouted the rainbow pony.

She became frustrated at Rainbow Dash. “Consarnit, Dash! Ah thought ah told ya ta take care of the boxes before they fall on everypony!” shouted the apple pony. Just before the two arrived in town, Applejack explained to her about what their plan would be.

The rainbow pony grinned. “You did, but I think the only way to stop the boxes is to take care of this guy,” said Rainbow Dash.

The Box Ghost only grinned back, evilly. Then, he turned intangible, causing the rope that was holding the ghost worker pony’s hooves to phase through, surprising the apple pony.

The rope fell out of her mouth. “What the hay?! Ah didn’t know that he could do that!” shouted Applejack.

Not only that, but it also caused the rainbow pony to go right through the villain and crash into the side of a building. There was a sudden gasp next to the mares and dragon kid, surprising them. It came from Pinkie Pie.

The party pony quickly galloped over to the hole in the wall. “Are you okay, Rainbow Dash?!” she asked.

There was no response for a few seconds until a groan left the hole.

The pegasus couldn’t believe that she fell for it again. “Ugh. Not again,” groaned Rainbow Dash.

There was an evil laugh.

“Foolish ponies. Do you all think that you can stop the Box Ghost?” he asked.

“They can’t, but I can, Box for Brains,” said a male voice.

It sounded like the voice was right next to the ghost worker pony. The Box Ghost turned to see who it was.

The voice belonged to Danny. The ghost pony smiled while waving with a hoof before decking him in the face, sending the ghost worker pony through the same wall that the rainbow pony crashed through. The Box Ghost’s control over boxes had ended, causing them to fall. All of the townsponies who were around the fall area of the boxes had galloped out of the way to avoid getting hit. Everyone, except Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, was surprised to see Danny, an unknown pony.

Twilight shook her head to recover her senses. “The ghost Alicorn is here. Seeing as how he hit that other ghost, the two must be enemies or they know each other,” thought the smart pony. “I just hope he can help us out.

The ghost worker pony flew out of the hole and glared at the ghost pony. “Oh, it’s you. Have you come here to be defeated at the hands, er, hooves of the Box Ghost?!” questioned the Box Ghost.

Danny rolled his eyes. “Just because these ponies can’t stop you, doesn’t mean you’re undefeatable. Now be a good pony, and leave everyone alone,” advised the ghost pony.

Danny hoped the ghost worker pony actually listened.

“Never!” shouted the ghost worker pony.

His eyes glowed. Then, the boxes that were intact from the fall flew back into the air, behind the Box Ghost. He sent his ‘mighty weapons’ right at Danny, who dodged cleanly and flew towards his opponent.

Author's Note:

If the Mane Six are having trouble against the Box Ghost of all ghosts, then imagine how much trouble they'll have once they battle against the other evil ghosts who were transported to Equestria as well.

Danny finally appears to join the battle. I wonder how he'll do against the Box Ghost. We'll have to find out on the next chapter. :raritywink:

The Psychopath proofread this chapter.

Comments are welcome. :heart: