• Published 18th Mar 2022
  • 2,371 Views, 78 Comments

Phantom Pony - Zeprto678



A crossover between MLP: FiM and Danny Phantom. Danny ends up in Equestria as a pony.

  • ...
4
 78
 2,371

Danny Meets Pinkie Pie

Author's Note:

I would've called it "Danny Meets the Mane Six", but by the time I made it to when he meets the other five, I felt tired. Stayed up all night trying to finish the rest of the chapter that was left. There was a part of me that convinced me to move Danny's interaction with them to Chapter 4 instead and continue it from there. Sorry. 😞

I'm doing one chapter of Phantom Pony per every few chapters of Zombie Pony I upload. It's that much easier for me than working on two stories at once at the same time.

For those of you wondering, it'll be a long while before Danny realizes that he's in another dimension and not in the Ghost Zone.

The Psychopath proofread this chapter.

Comments are welcome. :heart:

Danny was at the edge of Ponyville, sitting against the side of a building while back in his regular pony form. The ghost pony was feeling tired as he had exhausted a lot of his energy from using his ghost powers.

O-okay. This dream has either become very, VERY realistic, or this isn’t a dream at all, and seeing as how I haven’t woken up AT ALL anywhere within Amity Park by now, I guess I’m not dreaming,” he thought, worried. “This is bad. I guess that that means that I’m somewhere in the Ghost Zone, temporarily trapped in this form while my powers are hard to use. Even if I make it back home, I don’t know where I am. And even if I do find my way home, I don’t know if going back through the portal would either fix me, or I might be stuck like this forever.

Danny noticed some ponies that were a little far away looking at him. The ghost pony waved at the ponies, who waved back, smiles on their faces.

After all that commotion I caused in my ghost form, it’s better if I try not to use any of my ghost powers while in the town for a while until I either somehow master my powers in this new form, or until Sam and Tucker notice that I’m gone and will come and rescue me from here,” continued Danny.

The ghost pony was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn’t notice that a certain pink-colored, party pony was standing right in front of him, smiling. She was silent as she was waiting for him to notice her.

Danny sighed sadly as the ghost pony knew what would happen if the second thing did in fact happen. “Though, if that does happen, and those two see me like this, they’ll laugh and will never let me live this down,” he continued again.

The ghost pony finally noticed the pony standing in front of him.

“Uh, hello?” greeted Danny.

“Hello! My name’s Pinkie Pie, and welcome to Ponyville!” she greeted, excited. “What’s your name?!”

The ghost pony was surprised at the level of energy Pinkie Pie was exhibiting. “Whoa, she has a lot of energy for a pony. It’s like she’s on a sugar rush or something,” he thought. “Better give her my name or else I’ll look weird. My name’s Danny Fenton.”

The party pony giggled. “Nice to meet you, Danny! Are you moving to Ponyville or are you here visiting somepony?” she asked. “Must be from some place outside of Ponyville.

Danny decided to lie to her. “Actually, I got separated from my friends. So, I’m just staying here temporarily until they eventually find me,” explained the ghost pony.

While it was a lie, it also wasn’t a lie either.

Pinkie Pie felt bad for him. “Aww, that’s so sad! Do you have any money or a place to stay at the moment?” she wondered.

“Well, no, but-” he said, but was then interrupted.

“Then you can stay with one of my friends until your own come and get you! I’ll introduce you to them right now!” she offered. “And if not, then you can stay with me and the Cakes until then!”

“No-no, it’s okay-” said the ghost pony before being interrupted again.

The party pony grabbed Danny by the hoof and galloped away, pulling him along with them.

“Aaaaahhhhhh!!!” screamed the ghost pony.

He would’ve used his ghost powers to escape from Pinkie Pie’s grip, but couldn’t as there were too many ponies around. If Danny had used his ghost powers in front of them, then they’d figure out that he was actually the ghost pony from before, or if not, they would know that Danny’s connected somehow. Also, he was too tired, and even inexperienced with his new form to even properly use his powers. So instead, the ghost pony had to go along for the ride, for now.


Few Minutes Later

They arrived at a building that looked like some sort of a gingerbread house.

“Welcome to Sugarcube Corner! One of the greatest places in all of Ponyville!” announced Pinkie Pie. “It’s also where I work and live. Neat, huh?”

She faced Danny, who had a look of amazement on his face.

“Wow. It looks good enough to eat,” said the ghost pony, impressed. He realized that what he just said sounded weird. “If it was made out of real sweets, I mean.”

The party pony smiled widely. “I know what you mean, and I completely agree!” she said. “If it was made out of real sweets, then of course it would be good enough to eat. “She gestured to Danny to follow her. “Knowing the girls, they’re all inside, having some sweets while talking about what to do about a mysterious ghost pony that showed up a while ago. I can introduce you to them while you eat some sweets yourself.”

Danny was kind of worried. “Uh, I don’t have any money-” he tried to say. Pinkie Pie had interrupted him once again.

“Don’t worry! This one’s on the house!” reassured Pinkie Pie. She then galloped behind the ghost pony and started pushing him towards the door. “My treat!”

Danny sighed as the ghost pony knew he had no choice but to go along with her as she pushed him up the stairs and into the bakery. The moment he was inside, the ghost pony was hit by the smell of sweets and pastries.

“Whoa. It smells good in here,” complimented Danny.

Pinkie Pie took a deep breath in, and then out. “Yup! Smells like sweets, pastries, and sugar!” she said.

Suddenly, a voice sounded off.

“Hi, Pinkie dearie. Are you here to see your friends?” asked a female voice.

He turned his head and saw that the voice belonged to a blue-colored adult mare with a mane and tail that was two different shades of crimson and was wearing an apron. Riding on her back were two foals: a pegasus colt and a unicorn filly. The party pony stopped pushing the ghost pony so she could talk to the mare.

Pinkie Pie nodded. “Uh-huh! Danny’s a new pony in town and I wanted to introduce him to my friends,” the party pony informed. “Danny, I want you to meet Mrs. Cake, and the Cake Twins, Pumpkin and Pound Cake.” She had run around, pointing at the ponies. “And Mr. Cake is in the Kitchen, baking.”

“It’s, um, nice to meet you all?” greeted the ghost pony.

Mrs. Cake smiled. “Likewise, dearie,” she greeted.

The Cake Twins said something in their baby talk, which was probably a greeting of some kind.

The party pony then pointed at something else. “And over there is where my friends are sitting,” Pinkie Pie informed.

Danny looked in the direction of where she was pointing, and saw that sitting at a table was a group of five mares. One of them was the familiar pony, Rainbow Dash, who for some reason, seemed completely fine even after crashing a while ago. The five of them were so absorbed in talking that they haven’t even noticed the two yet.

The party pony smiled. “You can go and say hi to them while I’ll go get you something to eat. They’re very nice ponies and would make very nice friends,” Pinkie Pie informed.

“I see. I’ll do that, Pinkie Pie,” he said. “Like I have a choice.

She smiled widely. “Great! By the way, do you like Chocolate Chip Muffins?” asked the party pony, curious.

He nodded. After all, Chocolate Chip Muffins did sound good after tiring himself out from using his ghost powers and from being dragged around the town by Pinkie Pie did sound good. “Yeah, I do,” confirmed Danny.

Pinkie Pie was happy that he accepted her offer. “Okay,” said the party pony.

She galloped fast and into the kitchen. The ghost pony let out a frustrated sigh. He would’ve left right now, but if he did, then Danny would’ve felt bad. After all, the ghost pony did say he’d talk to Pinkie Pie’s friends. Also, there’s a chance that if he did leave, then the ghost pony might end up upsetting the party pony, who would then tell her friends what Danny looked like, and there’s no way he’d be able to outrun the rainbow pegasus as himself.

The ghost pony released another sigh. “Here goes nothing,” muttered Danny.

He trotted over to them while making sure not to trip and fall over himself. The ghost pony could hear the mares talking about the ‘mysterious skeletal ghost alicorn’.

Once Danny reached their table, he cleared his throat. “Uh, excuse me?” the ghost pony called out.

They all stopped talking, and then they all turned to look at him.

“Hi,” greeted Danny.