• Published 8th Mar 2022
  • 376 Views, 8 Comments

Legends of Equestria: The Last Goodbye - JimmyHook19

  • ...
11
 8
 376

Ruby goes downward

After having spent some time at a place where precious rocks fall downwards and crash into things, they then proceeded onto a very cowardly road indeed (or a road that builds diesel multiple units depending on what context in which you speak. This road eventually took them onto a different path entirely, called Scenic Highway, a description that Meadowbrook objected to on the grounds that there was nothing to see thanks to all the trees in the way. None of which were moving, which was odd. There was very little wind around, which was bizarre to say the least.

Later on, they turned to the right, through some buildings, and then found themselves turning left to a large building.

"This is where we stay tonight," Mistmane informed them. "Luckily, there are some establishments that remain in operation to cater for the weary traveler."

"Such as this one related to food." Rockhoof had just read the sign, and it confused him greatly.

"It's not that type of chew!" Flash explained. "Or another type of chu."

"Pika pika?" asked a passing Pikachu, who seemed to be surprised that he had been greeted.

"Indeed, it is onomatopoeia for a machine noise," Flash finished.

"Oh." Rockhoof nodded. "Interesting. Tell me, what was that yellow thing?"

"Oh, never mind!" Stygian announced, saying the first thing he had said in a while. "Let us go indoors and have a rest. It's been a very long day, after all."

They were all very keen to follow his suggestion, and went inside, checked in, and had a good evening of fun, food, a bit of music here and there, and then went to sleep, ready for the adventures of the next day.

Author's Note:

After a long day of exploring the sights around Chattanooga, the group arrives back at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn. :)

Can you spot the Pikachu in this chapter? :raritywink: