• Published 8th Mar 2022
  • 380 Views, 8 Comments

Legends of Equestria: The Last Goodbye - JimmyHook19

  • ...
11
 8
 380

A rock...because we rock

They had now finished looking at a place which had a lot of rocks for reasons best known to themselves.

"That was boring," Flash yawned, as he stretched his wings in the heat. "At least the short period in the air conditioning was nice, but even then looking at rocks is a bit dull."

"We can learn an awful lot about how things used to be from rocks," Somnambula said. "The past of our planet is preserved in rocks."

"Yes," Rockhoof said. "Then, thousands of years on, somebody will attempt to disprove your existance with the use of an example that has absolutely no bearing on the reality of your existance at all."

"Or the other way around," Meadowbrook said.

"Anyway," Starswirl said, "it would appear as though we have a journey to continue with, and continue with this journey we shall, for it is our duty and destiny to do so."

Based on Mistmane's motions they finally prepared to set off, and set off they did.

They started by walking away from the museum in the opposite direction to that from which they had come, and turned left at the next junction. They then continued down a long road, long and boring in its structure as it went along the highway and crossed over other roads, through some incredibly dull terrain.

The road then weaved around in an S bend around a place occupied by a goose who had chicks, and then across a fairly tale road, before turning to the left and coming off to the right at a roundabout. They then continued to wiggle about for a bit on a number of different roads as they wandered along. They then took a right, and curved around a bend (what else do you do at a bend?). Then they arrived at another building.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay. ^^' ^^; :twilightsheepish:

Anyways... last major attraction that is visited on Lookout Mountain is the following:

Ruby Falls :)


(And I will admit: A attraction that I myself have yet to visit. ^^')