• Published 8th Mar 2022
  • 376 Views, 8 Comments

Legends of Equestria: The Last Goodbye - JimmyHook19

  • ...
11
 8
 376

Is the Next Place Flat?

It was now time to leave this most mysterious of houses that is not in New Orleans, or is called the Rising Sun. It served steaks, which would not appeal to ponies at all, and so they were glad to leave.

"Not quite sure what the point of showing steaks to herbivores was," Rockhoof grumbled. "I could do with an egg haggis right now."

"They make Haggis out of egg?" Stygian asked. "I must investigate this idea further, as it seems very interesting indeed."

"I'll point you the way of some suppliers."

"Where next, Mistmane?" Somnambula asked. "All this trotting is very tiring."

"Our next location is the hotel, which is quite far. We may have to walk 500 miles," Mistmane said.

Starswirl smiled. "And some of us would walk 500 more just to fall over outside somebody's door. I have to admit I don't really understand what that is about."

So, they left the parking lot and took a right across the major road, bisecting it with fury. Then they went along a road past a refugee camp, and merged onto a big highway before following it for a while as it merged onto something else. They eventually took a series of turns off that road and onto a road named after a colour, which was like somebody's face, and then proceeded along it for several hundred miles through a lot of boring places which seemed to lack any variety or interest whatsoever in their structure. The world is full of a lot of boring places, and sadly I have been to a lot of them.

They split onto two left hand lanes, followed another road, and then merged into another as they went along the merryway. Sorry, that should be two words. Merry Way, and took a curve off through a suburban place, which saw them weave backwards and forwards as they went along their merry journey. After running through a spiral, they at last rejoined a big road and went down it with gusto, following more roads until they were forced to take a right and then a left after a spiral road, followed by another right.

They then followed this new highway for a long time, followed by splitting off it at points and then heading back the other way. After this point, they then looped onto another road and continued on.

Before looping off that as well and following along it and then looping off it again.

Many, many miles of straight road preceded a right turn, before continuing along the highway and over a bridge. At the end of this bridge, they looped off the bridge, and round another bend before finally arriving at their stopping point for the night, having had an extremely long day.

Little did they know, but their journey was almost over.

Author's Note:

And almost over indeed. :)

After a long 5 month absence, Legends of Equestria: The Final Goodbye finally resumes for it's last two days! :D :yay:

The final chapter shall be coming out next Monday on a very particular date for it. :raritywink: